• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

Ask Azalea

Author's Note:

Welcome to Ask Azalea. You can ask Azalea any question you want and she will answer it. Whether it be past present or future you can ask. Comment below to ask a question.

slendergun did the tea help?:trollestia:
doesn't the goo seem like it might be from your dreams and attempting to cause the death.
my assumption is that you weren't aloud to leave the hive beacause your dreams can become a reality and the sadness in your dreams could cause problembs that anything beyond the hive couldn't handle .
that gargleing noise was very suspitios ,wouldn't you agree.
finaly, are you still a buny or was that just a dream?

so.........many...........................QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!:twilightangry2::twilightblush::facehoof:

Azalea: You obviously know what I think of sleepy time tea when I don't want to sleep and for the goo.Well I think the goo might have come from my nightmares well at least I think it did. There isn't any other place it could have come from unless Fluttershy randomly keeps sludge in her house. I could never leave the hive because the females are primarily used for nurses and nymph sitters and to think I was so close to getting out until those jerks decided to pour blood all over me. I really don't know what could have made the gurgling noise since it literally came out of nowhere and lastly I am still stuck as a bunny. I don't know how I can fix that but I will find a way eventually.



Azalea: You know sometimes I feel like my whole life is being controlled by a bad fanfic writer but maybe I'm just imagining it.

BloodRose Entertainment How much do you not like twilight?

Azalea: Personally I'm kinda terrified of that mare. I really don't plan on being her biology experiment that everyling does in high school. She may call it science but I call it evil. Why does she have to be so scary? She probably is the incarnation of smooze or something.

Darkus Relling :ajbemused: These two won't stop pestering me to post these, so here...
:pinkiesmile: What does it feel like to be a bunny?
:trollestia: What's your favorite color?
:pinkiehappy: What kind of--
:derpytongue2: Ooh, what's your eyesight like?
:raritystarry: What do you think'll happen next?
:facehoof: ALRIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH. I've got a headache...

Azalea: Well that is a lot of questions so I will try to answer them all the best I can do. Being a bunny feels really weird... and furry not only that I keep craving carrots and other leafy greens and I really don't like moving around by hopping. My eyesight as a changeling was perfect and allowed me to see multiple directions at one time while still keeping depth perception while the rabbits allowed me to see almost 360 degrees but I kept hopping into stuff and it was really difficult for me to get used to the eyes. My favorite color is a color known as gloxinia, a very pretty flower color. What I hope will happen next is that I will get my original body back and for whoever is the torturous little son of a motherless goat will go to a mental institute. That was a lot of questions I will admit.

ArkaneGamer What do you think the greatest weapon is? I believe it's Hope. I believe this because it banishes fear, and fear cripples or corrupts the decisions of whoever falls to it. It's also partly because of the God of War video games, what with Pandora's Box and all. My suggestion is to use this weapon to pass any trials you may come across. Always look to the brighter future, and strive to make it real.
My other question is if you think Angel might wanna rape you anytime, since you're both bunnies, and you know what they say about bunnies...

Azalea: I still hope can overcome fear and dispair and can lead to great opportunities but it isn't so easy maintaining hope in such dire circumstances with each passing moment draining life like a vampire but through thick and thin, through rain and shine, I will try to prevail and keep my hope up. If angel ever tries to rape me well I think I will need an adult.