• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

Outcast

As I approached the village I heard a scream... Probably not my best idea to go here undisguised. Why couldn't I just get disguising down.

Even the littlest nymphs could do basic transformations, and yet I couldn't even come close. I looked around and to my surprise the scream wasn't directed at me.

"Robber!" a griffin said. I couldn't just stand there so I immediately rushed in and lunged at the robber.

We both tumbled and then he was right over me with his eyes all wide. He immediately dropped the purse and ran. I went to return the wallet to her and she screamed at me.

"Wait this belongs to you!" I yelled. She then went into her house then wouldn't come out.

I had then decided to return it. I attempted to open the door but it was locked. I decided to go to the police to report the robber.

I walked in there as calmly as I could to report it. When I was about to talk to them they pulled a gun out of... where did they pull it out of their hair? Anyways they were about to shoot me but then I used a protection spell which Queen Chrysalis taught every nymph when they hatched. The bullet shattered the shield and that's when I had decided that maybe I should just get out of here.

As I ran I kept hearing all the griffins around me saying things such as;

"Die monster you don't belong in this world" and others like "First they come to steal our love what's next? our life?" Everywhere I ran I kept hearing all of these hateful thoughts and could feel every single bit of this negative energy. "Great... now I am an outcast here."

I tried to fly away but the police shot my wing as I flew up. I was grounded. I finally got out of the town. As I got out one of the officers said "And stay out you filthy monster!" I tried to do a good deed and I ended up shot and wounded. If only they would just look at what's on the inside rather then what is on the out.
I continued towards the Macintosh Hills. As I came upon it I heard an earth shattering boom up in the sky. A bunch of changelings were flung in every direction. I continued to go through it and I saw an absolutely massive mountain on both sides.