• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

Sweet Dreams

I nuzzled toward the yellow pegasus soaking in the warmth and love. I have never felt love like this before. I could tell it was real and it gave me a fluttery feeling in my stomach. For once in my life someone cared for me. Even if I was a rabbit now I still enjoyed being it around her. I am starting to think that not all ponies are bad. I nuzzled up to her soft warm tummy and slowly I slumbered of into a dream.


I started in a town named Ponyville. I looked at my body and I was a small unicorn filly with a coat that was the color of azaleas with a midnight blue mane and a striped black and white tail that was kinda pointed. I looked once more at my mane to find that it was somewhat spiky and had a hint of purple which I will admit I do like this look. I decided to explore this place and for the first time ponies didn't run from me. I was normal I could actually live my life. I continued past a library which I still dreaded but when I walked up a purple pony came to greet me.


"Hi my name is Twilight Sparkle what is your name?"


"Umm my name is Azalea."


I started to back away for I really didn't want a repeat of the last incident.


"Hey don't worry I'm not going to hurt you."


Yeah sure and she doesn't have a secret sex dungeon in her basement.


"Oh come on Azalea I can see your new here and I once was too but trust me this town is crazy at first but eventually you get used to it. When I first came to Ponyville I met Pinkie Pie and I thought everything was weird. At first I didn't think I needed any friends but as time went on they became my best friends."


"Oh ok Twilight so umm sorry about me being shy. I just have had some bad experiences with some other ponies."


I felt something strange. This Twilight didn't feel like she-demon from my previous nightmare. It felt... Genuine. She actually had kindness in her heart.


"Well good luck meeting new ponies in Ponyville Azalea!"


"Thank you Twilight."


I decided to go back to the cottage where I found something strange. I saw a rabbit that was lying down right next to Fluttershy where I was went to sleep. I turned it over and saw soulless eyes staring back at me. I jumped back a few feet and poked it again and it melted into black sludge which quickly disappeared under the bed. I walked over to Fluttershy and saw the the same thing happen. I ran out of the house to find that Ponyville was in ruins. Everywhere I looked I saw dead bodies everywhere. I ran back to Twilight Sparkle's Library and I opened the door. I saw her in a chair which I was relieved.


"Twilight everything is going wrong. There are dead bodies everywhere!"


"Of course everything is going wrong Azalea. This is all your fault. You should have never come here in the first place. You attracted the queen which now killed everyone. Face it you will never be a pony."


She lunged towards me and pinned me down. I tried to escape but nothing worked.


"And now you are going to pay for your crimes Azalea. You will become one with all the ponies you killed.


Just then the library opened up and a black sludge with many lost souls came up to me and started to consume me. I saw in the many eyes of the sludge all the pain and suffering caused of these trapped lifeless souls. I gently cried as it consumed me as I would soon become one of them.


"You should have never come here Azalea."


I woke up from that horrible nightmare and cried into Fluttershy. It was nice having someone there to comfort me. At least while there was still someone. Just that thought made me cry harder. Is this all my life will amount to? I don't want these dreams to become a reality.