• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

Castlemania: Dissonance of Harmony

I had decided to go in the castle, or rather what remained of it for the night. As the twilight turned into the night I had entered it. I looked around and the place was huge! I walked forward and I saw what appeared to be history of Celestia and Luna. This whole place was like a museum. I continued on and I realized how dark it was. I used a basic illumination spell that the queen taught us back in nymph school. As the place lit up many passages seemed to open.


I decided to take a left and I found a place filled from floor to ceiling with books.


"I guess this must be the library."


I glared at myself.


"I have got to stop talking to myself. Okay time to start to stop talking to myself starting.... now."


I woke up out of the argument with myself and decided to read a book to help myself sleep. I looked upon a book that might do the trick and I found a big dusty history book. I pulled it and I heard a shifting. Then I suddenly felt lighter for some reason. It was kinda weird. It was the feeling that you were in... the... air... I looked down and then I fell. I sometimes don't get logic here. I fell for a few seconds and I tried to flap my forewings as fast as I could.

I started to slow down and then I finally hit the bottom of wherever I was. I illuminated the area around me and I saw that I was in a corridor surrounded by pony statues. I continued forward and I got to the castle gardens? I saw what seemed to be trees and a bunch of moss along with some toppled columns and I was careful not to touch anything for it might crush me. I looked around for a door to enter and there was one above me where I couldn't reach it. I went up and did parkour that was actually pathetic. I fell a few times and the walls kissed me so many times. After who knows how many times I finally made it to the door.

I entered a massive room with staircases on both sides of the room with another entrance on the bottom. I looked up and saw 2 thrones along with Celestia and Luna on a banner. I walked up the stairs and looked at the room left of the thrones. There I found the most glorious sight. I found a bed finally! I had about enough for the night so I settled in and took a trip to dreamland.

Author's Note:

Now Hiring Editors If Interested You Can Apply.