• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

Where It Began

It all started when the queen decided to invade Canterlot to get food for the hive. I was left behind because I was just a nymph. I always felt like I was different from the others.

While the others abducted ponies just to get love, I freed any I could find. It just felt wrong. Every other changeling thought otherwise and ridiculed me. I might have been because I didn't have any friends.

Well... I did have one friend. We both didn't have names due to the queen not naming us. The hive was just empty minus a few remaining nymphs. I tried to chat but with no avail.

I had decided that this wasn't the place for me. Every other changeling in the hive had a heart of black. How was I supposed to fit in.
As I exited the hive for the first time I had gotten a chill.

Everything was dead. There was no plant life. No living creatures besides me. I was alone. I continued across the badlands until I reached a small town with griffons.

I decided to enter. I had to get away from the hive.

Author's Note:

Thanks to this user for the image on the title page http://charli3brav0.deviantart.com/art/Changeling-Filly-370422668 I know it's short right now but trust me the chapters will get longer. Also what do you think the name of this changeling should be? leave your answer in the comments below.