• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

Of Changelings And Mares

Of all the professions they had to choose that one. I mean who hunts changelings? Welp if this continues I will be screwed. If I could just disguise then maybe I would have a chance at life but no they only really keep female changelings to take care of the eggs and be nurses. Talk about sexist. Speaking of which I wonder if they even know if I'm gone. They probably are throwing a party and cheering now that I'm out of their life. Sigh... like my teacher always said "When life gives you lemons... make life take the lemons back and make life rue the day it gave you lemons."




"Listen up you nymphs. I am deeply ashamed of all of you. Letting a bunch of ponies defeat us in combat. I personally am going to make sure each and everyone one of you shapes up or else. All changelings line up."


"1,621...16,22...1,623 wait a second where is the last one!?"


"Umm... Queen, changeling 87-B left the hive saying something about not fitting in."


"YOU IDIOT! How could you let her escape. For all we know she could become a spy and ruin us forever. I demand that you find that changeling and I personally will attend to her to make sure she NEVER thinks about leaving the hive again."


"Well what are you waiting for!? GO FIND HER!"


"Right away queen"




I continued to wait in this bush making sure that my muzzle would not utter a sound.



"Come on girls we ain't gonna find that changeling if we're sittin' here and chattin' let's go!"



They finally headed off and I started back to the castle. Even though I barely know the layout of that place it still feels like home. I continued along and passed through some blue flowers along the way to the castle. Well it isn't the hive but it will have to do. I found the grand bedroom and headed back to dreamland once more.