• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 1,258 Views, 57 Comments

A Changeling Through Equestria - DeadEcho



Even in a the changeling hive there are the few which are good. I am one of those. I decided to run away since I didn't fit in, I never fitted in.

  • ...
20
 57
 1,258

A Rough Night's Sleep

I opened my eyes and saw a very familiar sight. I saw the hive again, how I got here I really don't know. I tried to move but it seemed I was stuck in third pony perspective. I remember this time. I was 2 years old and that was when the nymphs could finally get out of the basic training camps. I saw me as happy as can be walk around when those 3 bullies came up to me to harass me. I cringed remembering how much I hated them even now.

I am guessing this is a flashback? But this couldn't be a flashback it feels all so real. The past me was gazing off a cliff looking at the beauty of the hive when those 3 came up upon me and laughed with an pernicious look and then they pushed me off of it. You see back in the hive the females are considered a disgrace besides the queen. I was bullied a lot back then, even in the training camp. I remember there being one teacher who actually showed me kindness which in turn inspired me to be kind to others, even if they were mean back. I saw me tumbling down the rocky cliff and I could almost feel the pain of it all. The bullies flied down and started to torment me.

"Face it scrub. No one will ever like you. You are a huge disgrace to the changeling name. I hope you fall in a pit and die."

Those words had affected me so much even now. Even the queen barely likes me and whenever we get food it seems I always get the lesser amount. They has always treated me like I was the runt of the litter. Whenever I would cry my equestrian teacher would always comfort me and tell me everything would be alright. She was like a mother to me. No matter what she was always there for me. She even was there to give me extra food when I was starving. She was the only one who cared for me in the hive.

The place started to grow darker when I remembered some of the worse memory's that had happened to me. Those 3 bullies all male decided to do something dastardly to me. When we had a public meeting for all the nymphs to go on their first hunt for love those bullies gathered pigs blood, went above the stage where we were given a certificate to be able to go outside and when it was my turn, right when I was about to get it they poured the blood onto me. It was then on that I was the laughing stock of the hive and I was never able to receive the certificate and making it where I could never go outside with the others. I had cried on the floor waiting hoping for my teacher to come comfort me. She never came.

I had all hope ripped out of me then on. I couldn't even attend classes to improve my skills due to the teachers banning me when I tried to enter the classrooms. Not that I could of due to all my classmates laughing at me. I tried again to enter my teacher's classroom and it was locked and dark. As the world I was in started to break apart It kept growing lighter and lighter I finally woke up.

I actually started crying when I recalled the nightmare I was in. I try so hard to forget it and it forces it's way to the top of my mind. I decided to get out of the castle. Maybe some fresh air would help me forget.

Author's Note:

Well you wanted Azaleas past and here it is.I plan on making the past stories in dream sequences. Still hiring editors.