• Published 29th Oct 2014
  • 371 Views, 0 Comments

Our Story - BloodSweatAndTea



If you asked me how a two inch tall, living, breathing Pinkie Pie ended up in my science book, I would give you the honest truth. I have no idea. But do you really need to have grounding behind why my best friends are there when I need them most?

  • ...
 0
 371

Pony In My Pocket

I look up at the clock. Only two more minutes before I can enjoy two whole days of whatever-ness. Two, blissful days of pure whatever-ness...

I look back at the book in front of me and sigh. Science. Boring, boring science, on one of the most eventful days of the week. It's all rather ironic, if you ask me.

I take a glance at my best friend across the room. The lucky thing actually seems to know what she's doing, unlike me. I look back at my book, and see...

Pinkie Pie.

A two inch tall, living, breathing Pinkie Pie bouncing on top of my science book.

Now before I continue, let me get something across. I've always been brutally honest about the fact that I watch a show for six year old girls. It's not something I'm proud of, but I don't really understand why I should keep it a secret.

I look back at my science book in total disbelief. I'd read rubbish, poorly written fan fictions about this happening, but didn't think for a minute that it could actually happen.

I hastily grab the pony and shove her in my blazer pocket, only to feel another lump. I take it out of my blazer pocket, to see Rainbow Dash, sleeping on a bit of screwed up paper.

I can hardly believe any of this is happening. I have to gently pat her head several times before accepting the fact that she is very much real, and is in my hand right now.

I put Dash back into my blazer pocket, and have a quick feel of the rest of my pockets. Sure enough, there are four more lumps in the opposite pocket, and I'm not even going to bother to take them out to see what they are.

My best friend, Rosie, starts to look at me weirdly. I can't really blame her, I'm stuffing my hands into every pocket in my blazer. I make eye contact with her, and gesture for her to meet me after class.

The teacher drones on... and on... and on... Ugh, is she ever going to stop? Who cares about the arrangement of particles in a liquid?! I've done this a thousand times!

The bell finally rings, ending an hour of pure torture. I run outside, my grip firmly on Rosie's hand, and into the ladies.

"What do you want?" She says, very agitated, "Did you lose your lunch card again? Make it quick, I've got a bus to catch!"

"Never mind you and your bus! Look at this!" I say, and I pull out all six of the ponies in my blazer.

Rosie looks at them in pure shock. She can't believe what she's seeing, either. She gently picks up Applejack as she yells in protest in her funny, high pitched voice, and pats her mane.

"They're the Mane Six." She says, looking at me blankly.

"Way to go, Captain Obvious." I say, rolling my eyes.

"How did they even get here?!" She says, giving me back Applejack, who is still yelling in protest.

"That's the thing! I don't even know! I looked away from my book for a second, I look back, and all of a sudden Pinkie Pie's sat in the middle of it!"

Rosie puts her rucksack on her back, and turns towards the door.

"Look, I would love to help you, but if I miss my bus, my mum will murder me."

"Okay. I'll try to ring you when I get home." I say, putting them in the deepest pocket in my blazer.

I look up to see that Rosie's already left, and is sprinting down the hallway.

~*~

I take a deep breath, and plunge my hand into my blazer pocket, pulling out each pony, and spill them out onto my desk, as they each yell in shock and protest in their funny, higher-pitched-than-usual, voices.

"Guys, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." I say, trying my best to sound reassuring, "Just tell me how you got here. Fluttershy, stop hiding behind Rainbow Dash. I said, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Well, that's just the thing!" Spoke up Rainbow Dash, sounding as though someone had pitched up her voice to ridiculous amounts to avoid copyright, "We don't even know!"

"Well, what about before that?" I say, determined to get to the bottom of why a certain pink mare was in my science book at precisely 15:27 PM.

"Well, Twilight was practising some of her magic..." Says Rarity, her voice equally high pitched as Dash's.

Freaking Twilight and her spells, always screwing stuff up.

"Okay, you guys can stay here, but make sure that no one else finds out you're here." I say, my inner fangirl having nothing to do with the fact that I just let the Mane Six stay in my house for God knows how long.

"Why not?" Asks Pinkie Pie innocently, her voice absolutely hilarious.

"Uh... complications." I say, pulling my homework out of my bag, "You guys make yourself at home while I get my homework done."

Needless to say, I achieve absolutely nothing. I have to save Pinkie from nearly setting herself on fire, Rarity almost strangling herself in my necklaces, Twilight nearly getting flattened by one of my books, and my cat almost eating Fluttershy. But I seem to have gained their trust, and I want to keep it that way. Pinkie Pie even tells me that I'm one of her 'super-bestest friends', but I guess that's just Pinkie being Pinkie.

But I don't ever plan on losing that trust.

Author's Note:

This is my first universe merging fic, so you guys are going to have to bare with me here. So, what do you think? I'd appreciate your opinions in the comments. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment