• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,698 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,698

...Ehh?

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO START READING THIS STORY FROM THIS CHAPTER: This is just something I did for fun, simple as that.


WHO UNDERSTAND, WILL UNDERSTAND


Pinkie run to Jacket and ask him "Are you the sumbitch killing people with a rooster mask?

Jason simply stare at her and said "Dang it, you find out. Now I must kill you, too"

"Oh, nooooo" Pinkie only said.

Suddendly, a handsome human detective using shades, riding on the back of another human using a white suit with pony tail and with the gaze of someone who desperatly needs a grip, badly "HURRY, WE DON'T HAVE TIME!" He said, handsomely looking at them "THE DANGEROURS MIAMI MUTILATOR IS THREATING PONYVILLE, AND I NEED HELP TO CATCH AND BRING HIM INTO JUSTICE"

They obey this badass and sit on the human he was riding. After putting some badass sunglasses, he point forward and said "ONWARD" and then, the man they were riding flyies, leaving a rainbow trail behind, and saying his magic words.

"GOTTA GET A GRIIIIIIIIIIIIP"

Author's Note:

Do I really need to rewritte this one?