• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,687 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,687

Effect

The girls return to Jacket's mind, out of nothing. Static. Static is the only thing they remember seeing before returning. To make things worse, the memory was still shattered.

"What the HAY just happened?!?" Applejack ask confuse.

Twiligth then "TWILIGHT!" Pinkie grab both Twilight's shoulders, shaking her in panic "What happened!?! Did we do something wrong?!? Is he dying?!?! PLEASE TELL ME"

"PiIiIiKie..." Twilight try to speak "I... aNsWeR... StOp!"

Understanting what she said, Pinkie stopped "Ops" She let Twilight's shoulders go "Hehehe, sorry"

When the around stopped shaking for Twilight, she think she okay to speak "Okay, as I was trying to say" She clean her throat "Jacket's mind is starting to fight back the coma" She answers... and everypony still was confuse. She sigh before continuing "In a more simple way of explaining, Jacket's mind is trying to wake him up" "Ohhh" came from her friends.

"Yyyaaaaayyyy!" Pinkie said in happiness, jumping up and down "He is almost wa-king. He is almost wa-king"

"If we continue a little more, it may be enough, then" Rarity said.

"Exactly"

"Well, then what are we waiting for, let's continue!" Pinkie said.

With a nod, Twiligth prepare the spell once more, and so, they enter the memory again. But this time, the go to the point they left.


Created a genocide and a dead centaur on the sewers. Just a usual day in my life. Plus, I got a new mask. Neat

Time for a snack before going home. A pizza would go well, now. Lucky me, Miami's Flavor was close by.

After some trotting, I get to my favorite pizzeria. I pass through the door and enter... a empty place. Cool Beard was on the counter, kinda sad. He then notice me and look at me with a smile "Good evening! How are you doing?" Ehh. I aprouch the counter "You look a bit distracted, something got you worried?" Nothing you need to worry, buddie "These are harsh times we're living in, I know." You have no idea "Haven't seen many customers lately..." He said, looking at the empty place "Maybe they've lost their taste for pizza... " He said with a weak smile. He then sigh, and look down "Maybe it's time to close shop once and for all" Come on, man. Don't talk like this! You're making ME depressed "Anyway, got your order right here" He put a pizza box on the counter, I pick up with my mouth "Take care now!" He wave at me at goodbye and I leave the place.

I passed by the door, looking at the moon at the sky. Damn, Luna, you did it again "Oh, hey there" I hear a mare talking to me. Looking to where the voice came, I see a brown mare with dark brown mane sitting on the floor, using a black and white coat "I see you getting a free pizza again. Heh, you are lucky" She then sigh and look down "I'm just waiting for my boyfriend, you know. I starting to think that he DID forget me" Uhh, I'm sorry, I think "But, I'm not mad at him" She look at the moon and smile weakly "I'm sure he had his reason. He is passing by a lot of trouble. I just want him fine and safe" Oookay "Ohh, forgive me, bro, I'm just taking your time with my deep depression" She giggle a bit "Well, have a safe way back home, compadre" And good luck to you... whoever you are.


"Poor Beard" Fluttershy said "It was unfair what happened to him"

"With the big number of vilence on the streets, alot of Ponies and Changelings stay home. This brough problem to some people, that sell things at night. The pizzeria where Beard work was one of them" Rainbow Dash said, felling pity for her friend "Poor guy"


Back at my place. Finally. I make my way to my crib, looking for the girl since I brough our dinner. Looking at the main room, I see her sleeping peacefully on the couch. Hmm, maybe I should wake her up to eat... but I think I should let her sleep in peace.

I go to the kitchen and. Oh. Someone ade a sandwich, since the ingridients to make one still are on the table. I put everithing back at place and put the pizza on the table. I open the box and start eating.

As I eat, I start remembering that dead guy from the sewers. He was just there... dead. Is he really was a member of whatever organization I'm in too, then maybe this shit is much bigger than I think.


"I think he doesn't remember the talk he had" Pinkie said.

"Don't worry, on the book it said this was natural" Twilight answer.

"Well, if you say so" Pinkie said


I'm done. Better let some slices for the girl, in case she is hungry. I let the remaining slices on the pizza box and put it inside the fridge. I could go for a shower... but, I rather sleep now.

I make my way to my bedroom, where I fall on my bed.


Everything go dark, and the girls return to Jacket's mind. This time, the memory start fixing itself, like usually "Alright, memory done. Too the next one" Pinkie said.

With a nod, Twiligth advance to the next shattered memory "Okay, May 23. Let's..."

"Girls, check this out!" Rainbow Dash called their attention, pointing at one memory.

"Hmm, what about it, Rainbow Dash?" Rarity ask.

"Look at the date" Rainbow Dash simply said.

Doing as she said, the girl she from what date that was "May 13" Applejack said "What about it"

"What was the talk, rom the day aftet his?"

"Well, it was the..." Applejack stop herself. NOW she know what she meant "Wait, you are saying that..."

"Jacket was the responsible for the death of the three politics" Twilight said

Author's Note:

Yellow friends. Everything good?
With thsi done,. time for another round of violence, the next chapter is from one of my favorite levels.
Also, I'm considering a crossover with Mother Russia Bleeds (you know, the awesome beat n' up, that is kinda unfair). I don't know. Who knows, right?
Anyway. Toodles, dear readers.