• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,696 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,696

Care

I made this because that little cliffhanger from the last chapter really screwed me up. But, I enjoyed writting this, so, yay!
Enjoy this small chapter. Next one will have the action, that will "blow" up you mind.

"...go...what?!" Twilight notice that now, they were somewhere else, but, somewhere they were already, before. The dark room of the two Ponies and the Changeling, "Wait, I think this is that same..."

She was interrupted by the music playing, followed by the door behind her being open. And, like last time she was here, the one coming out of the door is Jacket. "Oh, t's you again" The blue light shined on the top of the mare on the left, who was the same from the last time they were there, and she looked happy for seeing Jacket again "It look's like you've being busy since we last met" Her light turned off, now

"I see that you remember me now. Don't you?" The yellow light turns on, on the top of the stallion on the front chair "But, you still don't know who I am. You don't even know who introduced us, do you?" This question left Jacket in deep thoughs, and the yellow light turns off

"Why did you come back here?" The red light turns on, on the top of the the Soviet Equestrian Changeling on the right, who still hated Jacket "You're not a nice person, are you? You make me sick!" The red light turns off.

The blue light returned on the mare on the left "A picture is starting to take form here... I wonder if it's accurate" She said "Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks" Her light turns off, again.

The light returned to the stallion on the front "I think our time is up... But we'll meet again" He said at Jacket, but, Pinkie could notice he looking a bit at her, too "Before you go, here's four questions to ponder" Now he looked straight at Jacket "Question number one: Do you like hurting other people?" Pinkie hoped not "Question number two: Who is leaving messages on your answering machine? Question number three: Where are you right now? And the final question: Why are we having this conversation? That's all for now. See you soon.." And just like that, everything was darkness.


The lights returned and the girls were back at Jacket's mind, instead of being on a memory "Well, that was...something" Twilight said "Those Ponies and that Changeling are more than we though"

"Sure as Tartarus" Rainbow said "And now, I got to say: That stallion look alot like Jacket"

"Indeed" Rarity said "And that mare, now take a better look at her, I think she look alot like Beauty"

"And that meane Soviet Changeling looks like a Rucheling mobster" Pinkie said.

"Hmm, maybe they represent something?" Twilight start thinking "But, we have a task in hoof. Come on, to the next memory" She said and prepare to advance to the next memory.

"Actually, Darling, can I ask for a favor?" Rarity ask Twilight, interrupting her spell "I, if it isn't any trouble, would like to see how it ended that day that Jacket brought Beauty to his apartment, if it isn't any trouble"

"Sure, no problem" Twilight said with a smile "It's okay for you Pinkie?" She ask Pinkie, who nods with a smile. Preparing the spell to enter the memory once again, she tries to advance to the part where Jacket returned to home, and so, she start the memory.


25th April, 12:23
Equestria - Ponyville

Finally, I'm here. With the luck of no one being around, I part the carriage somewhere and pick up the mare, to carry her to my apartment. Opening the front door of my apartment house, I quickly rushed to the second floor. Getting at my door, I pick up my keys and open the door. Back to my trash hole of apartment. Going to the living room, I put her in the counch and start breathing a bit. It was hard day. Killing more Ruchelings, killing a fat pig and rescuing a hooker. Heh, this is going to my top 10.

Going to the bathroom, I remove my jacket and take a bath, letting the water...


"Okay, we can skip this part!" Twilight said, blushing a bit and skipping Jacket's bath.


We the bath done, I start thinking if I should give that mare a bath, too...but, it's better if I don't. I don't think it would be apropriated. Giving one last check on her, I see her trembling, maybe of cold. Seeing that she was kinda fine, I go to my room, and on my bed...but I couldn't sleep, and I had a idea of why. Sighing, I get up my bed and pick up one of the pillows with my mouth and my blanket, that I out on my back. Returning at the living room, I raise the mare's head and put the pillow beside it and cover her with the blanket. After a second, I notice that she was better and confortable. With this done, I go to bed, and finnaly, I could sleep.


With the end of the memory, Twilight and her crew where back at Jacket's mind, and Rarity smilling, think that her friend was in good hoofs. Rainbow, on the other hoof, still didn't trusted Jacket, but, she was starting to...just a bit "Now, let's go to the next one, Darling" Rarity said to Twilight, who nods and advanced to the next shattered memory.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoyed this small chapter, and remember kids