• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,698 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,698

Visit

8th June, 12:16
Equestria - Ponyville
Pinkie Pie was known for her happiness. For her joy and for always being able to smile and play, no matter the situation. But, after what Jacket, after he hurt her bad after she just wanting to bring more joy to his life, she couldn’t help but to feel sadness.

In Sugarcube Corner Pinkie Pie was locked in her room, since the day of Jacket’s party. She had her face down on her pillow, that was wet with her tears, and her flat mane covered her head, hiding a broken mare "Just stop, please" She said to no one in the room "You know I'm talking with you, Mr. Author" Again, she talks with no one, expecting a answer that weren’t coming, and proceeds to sigh "Do as you want, then” She said as starting to become tired "I'm not…" She pauses mid sentence to yawn “Tired… ok, you win” She sighs once more, this time in defeat. She closes her eyes and proceeds to sleep.

Opening her eyes, Pinkie Pie finds herself in a dark room, sitting on a big table and she wasn’t alone. Others were in the table with her. 12 exactly. 5 on the left and 7 on the right, and since it was too dark it was hard to see who they were "Hello, Pinkie Pie" A voice comes from the other side of the table, revealing one more individual in the room.

"Who are you? And where am I?" Pinkie asks, a bit afraid.

"This is something you don't need to worry about, my dear" The figure said gently "I feel that the most important question in the moment is how are you feeling"

"How am I felling?" Pinkie said raising a eyebrow, and looks down "Well, not the best"

"And why is that?"

"It's because" She scratch the back of her head "It's because from my effort to make a surprise party to somepony..."

[b"]The one called Jacket, correct?" It said.

"Yes" Pinkie confirms "After everything I did, somehow I made him hate me!" She was almost crying again "I just wanted to give him a Welcome Party and make him have new friends"

"I see" The figure said "And why did you still wanted to give him a party?"

"I already said..."

"You did, but what I asked was why you "still" wants to give him a party for "this" reasons?" The figure said "Because, by the time he passed in Ponyville it seems that he already made some new friends and even found someone new to love"

After hearing this, Pinkie Pie didn't have an answer. She now undertood that the reasons she wanted to give him a party had no sense "I can see that now, sir" She said "But, I still don't undertand what I did to make him angry at me"

"I'm not here to answer this kind of question" The figure answer "This is something you must know by yourself"

"Then, why are you here?" Pinkie asks confused “Actually, why I’m here?”

"Just paying up a favor to the resposible of this all, if you know what I mean" The figure said "You wanted to know a little bit about Jacket, right?" After thinking a bit, Pinkie knew what he was talking about.

"Thank you" Pinkie said, with a small smile.

"Pleasure. Just remember that I won't say much. I don't want to spoil too much, so pay attention" The figure said and Pinkie pay very attention in what he said "His past dark and he lost friends and others he hold close to his heart because of… past enemies. One of this others were a very special somepony to him. This event made him follow a path with no return, making choices that will deeply affect his life, and there’s nothing he can do about this, now"

"By Celestia!” Pinkie said worry. She had assumptions that maybe something bad happened to Jacket before that made him someone very lonely, and now that it was kind of confirmed, she had no idea it was this bad “Wait, what you mean by him follow a path with no return?”

"Sorry, no spoilers" The figure said "Also, this is all the time we have, unfortunatly. But, this isn't our last conversation. Until next time"

"Wait! I still..."

The sound of someone knocking on her door wakes her up "Pinkie? Are you awake?" It was Mr. Cake. Looking around, she see that she was back at her room

Was all that just a dream? She wonder and look at the clock 22:40. Wow, for how much time I slept!

"Pinkie, are you awake?"

"Yes, I am!" She answers sitting on the bed and rubbing her eyes "Do you need something?"

"Yes. I and my sugar did a surprise for you" He answers "Can you open the door to see it?"

"Sure, sure. Just give me a second" She said and starts thinking in her dream

Who was that one? What was that horrible smell? Who was the others in that room? Questions start popping in her head, but one thing she had sure was that she trust in what she heard about Jacket. She didn't had sure why, but she felt it was true What happen to Jacket? And, is he really angry at me? After that talk, she wasn't sure anymore and now she wanted to know the truth "Time to get some answers!" She said to herself and get off her bed as her hair started returning a bit to normal "Coming" She said to the Cakes and opened the door, and she was welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Cake holding a pink cake that had "Get Better Soon, Pinkie Pie" writted in it.

"Did you like it?" Mrs. Cake ask

"We made this cake, hoping that..."

"SorryMrCakeandMsCakeIgottogonow, brb" Pinkie didn't let Mr. Cake finish and go top speed out of Sugarcube Corner, leaving a cake and a confused couple behind.

"B-r...what?"


Pinkie Pie was running as fast as she could to Jacket's apartment house, and when it was a view she smilled “There it is!” She stops at the front door "Time to..."

"PINKIEEEE!" She was hugged by someone that brought her up in the air. It was Rainbow Dash, smilling of happines for seeing her friend after some time "It's SO good to see you again! Me and the others were so worry about you!" Releasing her on the ground, she look at her still smiling "How are you felling? The nose still hurt?" But, upon noticing where Pinkie was, she was confused "Wait, what are doing here, actually?"

"I'm here to talk with Jacket" Pinkie simply said, determined.

"What?!?" Rainbow Dash said in surprised "Pinkie he was the one who hurt you, bad!"

"I know" Pinkie said, opening the door "And I want to know why" She stop and look back at Rainbow Dash "I wish to talk in private with him, so please stay here a bit"

"Ohoho, no way!" Rainbow said, entering the place "I won't let he..."

"Dashy!" Pinkie stop her, turning at her "Do you Pinkie Promise you won't interrupt us? Please?" She ask with gently, with a small smille.

Rainbow Dash didn't like this, but again, she couldn't said no to her. Sighting, she start making the promise "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" Pinkie smile at this"But, at any sign of trouble, I'm coming, ok?"

"Fair" Pinkie agreed and start going up the stairs "I be right back!" She said, and Rainbow Dash sits on the floor, waiting for her friend. As she waits, she starts thinking. Why would Pinkie want to talk with Jacket? He broke her nose and left her in a deep state of sadness. If she was Pinkie, should hate him or at least want to be very away from him… but again, she wasn’t her. Pinkie was the kind to always have hope in someone, doesn’t matter who it was. Sometimes Rainbow Dash though she was too innocent and easily forgive anyone. But again, there were moment where she was right and it wasn’t EVERYONE that she easily forgive Maybe I’m being too hard on him… than again, why did he punched her? She wondered, but, when she though again about the moment, she remember seeing Jacket with a very… nervous. Sweating like Tartarus, breathing heavily. Did something happen before he got home?

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” A scream coming from Pinkie quickly alerts Rainbow Dash, and she quickly flies to Jacket’s apartment, ready to make him pay if he did something with her friend again.

“PINKIE! I’M HERE!” She gets in the room and finds her friend on the floor, with her mane flat and covering her teary eyes “Pinkie?” She looks up to the bathroom door that was open and found Beauty Maker on the floor, dead with bullet holes on her back “Oh my goodness, what happened?!” `Pinkie then simply raises a hoof, and pointed to the living room, to what made her scream, and when Rainbow Dash saw what it was, she couldn’t believe herself “Dear Celestia”

Jacket was lying on the floor, as blood comes out from two bullet holes on his chest and one on his head, with his eyes open staring at the ceiling with his mouth open.

"Call for help, Rainbow Dash" Rainbow Dash look back at her friend, who was crying intensely “Please, call for anyone!"

Author's Note:

Another one updated. Yay ( 'u')/