• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,699 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,699

Surprise

Author's Note:

Anothr one rewrited :D

The story is almost reaching where I wanted to be. I can't wait to get there, and I hope that you all like i.
Now, enjoy the chapter


27th May, 20:13
Equestria - Ponyville

""A killing Spree took place at Phone Hom and the responsible for it was the infamous Helmet Killer. The security camera caught him entering the place and slaughtering every employee present, including the manager, with what appeared to be a meat cleaver"… Wow" Rainbow Dash says as she finished reading.

"I know, right?" Alexis said to her with a small smile "I told ya it was some heavy shit"

They, along with some others ponies and changelings, were on Jacket's apartment, because Pinkie had finally prepare his party, that she had sure it was going to be the one. The apartment was full of party props and some tables were full of soda and food. On the living room were two sound speakers by the side of a DJ table, where Vinyl Scratch was ready to play songs from Jacket's favorite musicians. Pinkie was planning in getting Perturbator itself to play here, but unfortunately he already had plans to play on a night club this night.

""Also, it wasn't just the Helmet Killer that made a appearance. More camera footage showed the Rooster, the most infamous Killer Beast and possibly their leader, appeared there some minutes after Helmet Killer’s arrival and the two engaged in battle, for some reason. Unfortunately, since there isn't more footage after this and their bodies weren’t found, is unclear who was victorious" Cheesus!" Rainbow Dash said closing the newspaper.

"I beat my flank it was the Rooster. He is one tough motherfucker" Alexis answer her, drinking down some soda.

"Everything good here?" Pinkie said as she approaches the two friends.

"Everything good, Pink" Rainbow answered with a smile.

“Yup, everything a-ok” Alexis said.

"Awesome" Pinkie said happy and look at Alexis "Too bad your brother couldn't come, though"

"Oh yeah, why didn't he, and the others, came?" Rainbow answered.

"Well, Ashes said he had to pay up a favor to a friend, Evory had to see the gym presentation of her sister, Strong had a street fight to attend and Hug already had plans with a friend of him" Alexis answer.

"Well, I will save some cake to them, then" Pinkie said with a smile"You girls continue your conversation, I'm going to check on the others" She said and make her way to the kitchen as the two continue to talk.

Pinkie goes to the kitchen and checks on Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy and Beauty Maker, who were drinking some tea.

"...and for that reason. Oh, hello Pinkie" Twilight greets her friend.

"Hi, Twi. Just checking up everything" Pinkie said and looks at Beauty Maker "He should be back soon, right?"

"Yeah" Beauty answered her with a nod "I ask for him to go buy some needles and thread, so he shouldn’t take so lon. Also, I got to say, this party looks amazing" She said impressed.

"Never doubt Pinkie about doing parties" Rarity said.

"I can see that, hihi" Beauty said.

"What can I do? I love throwing parties" Pinkie said "I just hope he returns soon, I'm so excited to see his reaction. I'm sure he will love it"

The front door is opened and is closed quickly by a pony who just got in "Attention, everypony, he is close by!" he alerts everyone quietly

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Everyone, get in position!" Pinkie said and everyone starts hiding as the lights are turn off. It was time to wait

Pinkie, from her hiding spot, was excited. Excited for Jacket’s to enter and to see his reaction when he sees his party. She had sure that he would love and enjoy it Maybe he will dance of happiness, or maybe he will smile the whole time. Ohhhhhhhh, I can’t…! She sound of the door clicking open gets her and everyone’s else attention Ohhh, it’s time! Everyone, including Pinkie, gets prepare in front of the door and when Jacket was in view, the lights turn on and it was time to party

"SURPRISE" Everyone inside shouts to Jacket, surprising him, and Pinkie proceeds to approach at him to know what he thought, not expecting the violent answer.


Everyone inside couldn't believe what just happened, principally Rainbow. The moment Pinkie jumped in front of Jacket, he quickly jumped on top of her and punched her twice on the face. Everyone was astonish and surprised by what her just did, and after a second Jacket slowly takes distance from Pinkie, breathing heavily and sweating bullets, and without breaking eye contact.

Rainbow Dash was gritting her teeth in anger, shaking her hoof on a fist “Pinkie!” Twilight scream in worry and her and other rush to Pinkie’s side to check on her. Rainbow Dash goes right behind and her eyes winded when her saw the poor mare that had a black eye, a bleeding nose and was silently crying on the floor I swear to Celestia that this sonofabitch is going… The sound of the phone ringing gets everyone’s attention, Principally Jacket, who got up and simply trots to answer it "Hey, aren't you gonna do anything about this?!" Rainbow Dash asks him anger, but he didn't stop and continued trotting “Hey!” He still didn’t stop and answers the phone.

"Rainbow, not now!" Applejack said to her.

“But!”

“We need to get Pinkie to a hospital! She is bleeding a lot!” Applejack said and Rainbow Dash, as Jacket walked to the bedroom and closed the door “Look, we do something about him later, ok? Now we need to help our friend!”

Rainbow Dash sighs buts in agreement nods “You’re right”

“Thank you, now, help me here” Applejack and Rainbow Dsh help Pinkie stands and start leading her outside “We take her to the hospital. Can you guys clean all of this?”

“Leave it to us” Twilight said and the others nod “No go” Applejack and Rainbow Dash nods and they start bringing Pinkie Pie to the nearest hospital as quick as possible.