• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,697 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,697

Clean Hit

May 13th 1989, 20:13
Equestria, Ponyvile

That was a good nap I go out of the bed and go straight to the kitchen, to get some lunch. I pick up a pizza's slice on the table and trot to the couter, where a newspaper I clipped was. Picking it up, I give a read while I eat the pizza

...mask murders continues. Last night a dozen bodies... ...again connections to the local Russian mafia... ...Police denies rumors of a vigilante movement...

Vigilante movement... not even I'm sure in the kind of shit i am I think to myself. I try to see where Beauty Maker was Best bet: bathroom Walking to the abthrom door, I knock.

"Occupied"

Well, now I know where she is I trot to the phone while i finish the pizza Message, knew it Picking it up, I hear what it was.

"Hi it's 'Don' from Hotel Blue, we need you tonight! Our receptionist went home due to stomach problems... And we have some VIPs who'll be staying with us today! Make sure you give them a great stay... That will be your top priority this evening! Now get going!"

Stomach problems? I think to myself Why do I have a felling I wasn't the first one called for this? No time to think about this. I go straight to my room and pick up my things and go straight out of the apartment. On the bottom flor I pass by the janitor that was whiping the floor and... he stare at me with a creppy smile and I see his face. A Purple stallion with blonde mane and a piercing on his nose "'sup" He siad, before returning to work

Weird Well, this isn't a problem I hope. Got a job to do.


"No joke. That janitor is very WEIRD" Pinkie commented

"I think I saw that janitor somewhere else, too" Rainbow said.

"I'm interesting to know why the ones calling him send him to kill politics" Twilight said confused "Is he really is the one who killed them, then this isn't, with much sure, a vigilante movement"

"Maybe, Twilight" Rarity said "Let's see where this goes"


Here I am. Hotel Blue. Let's get this over with. With everything ready, I press play on my player and start this show.

I pass through the front door, seeing the reception empty. Forward was the elevators I could, but, better make sure there's no one here

On my rigth was a set of double doors. Peeking inside, I see the gold "This food is magnificent!" On a table was fat Rucheling eating a big plae with food. He was using a black suit, white shirt and a black tie. No just him was inside, but a butload of mobster guarding and waiters doing their work.

Trimm-Trimm What the? The phone on the reception table start ringing. Aprouching at it, I decide to answer

"Hello there! I forgot to tell you that we have some things that will make the V.I.P.S's stay absolutely beautiful! The equipment are in the back, and remember, don't embarrass us"

I have a felling that was for me Deciding to see thsi equipment, I go behind the receptionist table and through the door behind it, and inside I find a table, that was FULL of firepower Ohohooo, hello I smile..

"Hey, is someone there?" I hear someone on the door on my right. Soviet accent "Can you bring me toilet paper? I'm kinda in a bad situtiation" I see this as a oportunity "Hey, did you hear me, brother?" I pick up the shotgun, the M16 and the Uzi "Come on, just..." Opening the door, I simply point the shotgun at him, pulling the trigger and blowing his head, leaving his dead body on the toilet.

Leaving the room I go back to the double doors. M16 in hoof, I kick open the door, shotting at every Rucheling inside, leaving nothing else than blood on the "KILL HIM!"

What the SHIT! The waiters surprised me when they start shooting me with Uzis, so i jump to behind a flipped table, using it as cover Fuckers were armed. Of couse they were! I pick up the shotgun and waited a oportunity. When the bullets stopped flying I run to out of cover and shot one by one, hitting 2 of the 4 waiters. The two remaining jump to get cover, probably to reload. I use this oportunity to run at one of them and surprise him with a shot on the head. The other stand on his cover and aim at me as I do the same *click* Seriously!?!? The waiter was about to open fire, and as a act of despare, I use the dead mobster by my side as meat shield. This will quickly end up bad if I...

*click-click* "Jammed?!" Perfect. Picking up the Uzi on the floor by my side, I deliver a spray of bullets on his head. Finaaly, place is...

"Pozhaluysta, ne ubivayte nas" Two fat Ruchelings beg to me in distance, hiding behind a table. They were using a black suit with white shirt and black tie. They had their arms raised and looks of despare "My ne budem delat' veshchi khuzhe dlya vas, my obeshchayem. My tol'ko prishli syuda, potomu chto ..." I shoot the talking one, hitting his head and paiting the wall red. I didn't was undestanding what he was talking, neither I care.

"Pozhaluysta! Ne ubivayte ...!" I shot the other as well. Fucking Ruchelings won't get away that easy. Going out of the dinning area, i go in direction of the elevator. Nex stop: top floor, penthouse.


"Heartless ass... douchbag" Rainbow Dash contain herself to not swear.

"Rainbow, please..."

"You saw it too, Applejack" Rainbow said back serious, not looking at her "He killed two politicians that were begging for their lifes"

"Yeah, but..." Appleajck tried to find words, but nothing. She remained silence, and simply watched.


Finally The elevator reach the top floor adn the door opened, revealing a large hallway that leaed to a set of double door. The penthouse. And two mobster, armed, were protecting it. Quickly going out of the elevator, i aim the Uzi as they notice me, pressing the trigger and making a spray of bullets that *click-click-click* Yuu got to be...

"KILL THIS ASSHOLE" The two start shooting at me and i run to one of the other apartments. I run to a door and enter the apartment violently, closing the door and looking left adn rigth for a way out Got it Running to the widnows, I open it and got out, balacing myself to not fall a shitload of floors "Gde on?!" I hear the Ruchelings on the room. I hold my breath so that they won't find me "Yebat', davayte vernemsya k soobshcheniyu" I hear they going away and closing the door.

Looking to the right, I see a balcony Found my way in With much carefull, I aprouch to the penthouse's balcony. Passing by the window of another room, I see a janitor working, using a exact uniform from the janitor on my apartment house, suddendly, he look straigh at me, staring at me... with a creepy smile. he was light purple with brow mane and brown mustache and goaty. He simple keeped staring at me, until nod and returnign to work... creepy.

Returning to my mission, I finally reach the balcony and start planning my next move Hello there To my luck, I find a Mp5. With gun in hand, I check the windows, but they were block from the inside Awesome I go forward and make the turn and.

"Kakiye?" Suddendly a mobster appear as I was about to make the curve to the right, appearing right at my face. before he could react, I give him a neck look and drop him on the floor. With a quick snap, he was done.

Making the curve, I go to the set of double door that lead to inside the penthouse. Checking the Mp5 mag, i see that was fully loaded Let's end this Kicking the doors, I see mobster aiming at the double doors in the front before I shoot everyone down, unloading the Mp5 on them Finally, I need some...

"Chto tam proiskhodit?" I hear one more on a door on my left. Picking a double barrel shotgun on the floor, I kick open the door and I find, siting on a toilet, another fat Rucheling "Podozhdite, podozhdite, zhdat'!" I give him a quick shot on the head, finally ending the job for tonight.

As i take the elevator down, I breath to relaxe a bit. As the elevator go down, I starting to get... boring of this. ALL of this. Phone calls, go to a place, kill Ruchelings, leave. I still remember why I'm doing this... but, this isn't what she wanted... fuck This isn't what she wanted... but I don't think "they" will let me stop. I can't risk her life, but I need to find a way out, for her... and for her The elevator stop and the doors open, so I leave and procced to leave the building, back to my house.


As the girls return to Jacket's mind, the girls start thinking "So he WAS resposible for this"

"And the poor bastards were begging for their lifes" Rainbow Dash said.

"But, looks like Jacket was thinking in stop what he wa doing, for who ever this mare is" Appleajck said.

"But who she is?" FLuttershy ask.

"In the moment this isn't important. Jacky need us now" Pinkie Pie said determined.

"All right" With this, Twiligth advance to the next shattered memory "Okay, here it is. Let's do this" With thius, she play the memory, a memory that Rainbow have a idea of what will be, since the date was the same the Rooster was against a infamous psycho. Helmet.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not posting for some time. I'm having some personal problems.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Even if people are losign interest in this, or in Hotline Miami fics in general, I won't stop since I love this story.
See you all later.