• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,697 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,697

Party

16th April, 20:28
Equestria - Ponyville
They should be here any second now Was all Pinkie Pie could think excited. Sugarcube Corner was all prepared with Jacket’s surprise party, and all that was missing was Jacket, so that he could enjoy it Rainbow Dash and Twilight will arrive with him in any second

“Hey, I see someponies coming!” A pony in the window alerts everyone.

“Ok, everyone, in position!” Pinkie warns everyone, and they all start hiding as the lights were turn off. Under the tables, behind the counter, Changelings where even using their stealth skills to hide themselves in the shadows. Everyone was waiting patiently for the door to be opened, but Pinkie was the more anxious. She almost couldn't hold anymore her anxiety Any moment now. Any moment now. Aaany momeeee... Now.

SURPRISE

Everyone shouts with joy, principally Pinkie who jumps to the front door and starts asking an important question to the owner of the party “Are you surprised? Are you, are...” But, she stops after seeing that was just Twilight and Rainbow with no sight of Jacket. After a little peek outside, she asks “Where is he?”

After looking at each other with concern looks, Rainbow and Twilight explains “I'm sorry Pinkie, but he didn't want to come with us” Twilight said, and Pinkie only had a confused look on her face.

“Okay, so, when we encounter him and explain that you wanted to speak with him about something important, like in your plan, he simply denied and ran away” Rainbow explains “Apparently, he was late for work, or something!” This gave Pinkie a sad look.

“Oh, so he was… late to… wait a second!” Her eyes widened and she facehoof “Work, of Course!” She surprises her two friends and proceeds to pick her notepad from her mane to review it “That was my mistake. Every day that I followed him, I never see he works once. So, this means that he should work at night. Duhh. How could I be so dumb?”

“Sooo, you're not sad?” Rainbow asks, still confused.

“From what? He didn't appearing because he was late to work? Of course not! Everypony have to gain life somehow, right?” She answer her friend with a smile “Well, then I guess is time to end this, for now” Going to the DJ table, she stops the music and speak in the microphone “Everyone, please listen to me. The party will stop now because it will now be moved to future date” Everyone gives her a confuse look, some even sad looks “BUT, worry not my friends, because when this party happens again, and it WILL happen, everyone is invited again. So, thank you all for coming and I will see you all next time. Have a safe trip home and good night” With this everyone, starts making their way out, minus four ponies who stayed at a table eating pizza: Ashes, who was reading a newspaper, his twin sister, who was by his side, a white mare with black mane and a fat blue stallion with light brown mane and beard.

“Heh, what a surprise, Strong appeared at the newspaper!” Ashes say with a smile.

“For real?” His twin sister said in surprise and takes the paper from his hoofs “Ahahahaha, I knew he would say something like this. He sure as Tartarus don't give a shit”

“Can we see, Alexis?” The white mare with black mane asks and Alexis pass it to her, and now she and fat bearded stallion were reading.

“Excuse me, pals” Pinkie get their attention “The party had to be moved to another day, so, I need you all to go since I need to clean everything up”

“Oh, sorry. Let's go, guys” Ashes said and they all gets up and start trotting to the exit.

“You know, I wonder why Celestia haven't done anything about this yet” The fat blue stallion said, and gets Twilight's attention “She a goddess, aren’t she the responsible for taking care of this kind of mess?”

“Maybe she has something more important for her royal butt than this, Hug” Alexis said “Or maybe she just doesn’t give a shit for...”

“But, I assure you she IS taking care of this!” Twilight said back to the orange mare with anger, and gain looks from her, her friends and others. Noticing how she overreacted, she clears her throat and recover her composure “I mean...I'm sure she is doing everything in her power to solve this problem” She said with a smile, and the orange mare was confused by her sudden change of personality.

“Ahhh, okay. If you say so” Was all Alexis said before going away with her friends. When they were gone, Twilight drops her head, sighing.

“Hey, Sugarcube. Are you ok?” Applejack asks.

“Yeah, is just…” Twilight looks at her “I'm just thinking about what she said”

“So, what? You know the Princesses do care” Rainbow Dash said to her “Wait, you believe in what she said?”

“What? No, of course not” Twilight answer “It's just...” She think about what she was going to say “..I don't know if the princesses have the power to solve this problem” She finally said, surprising them all. Not liking her emotional state, Pinkie decides to raise her mood.

“Oh, come on Twi. How can you doubt them?” Pinkie said smiling, getting her attention “We're talking about the Celestia AND Luna, Twilight, two goddesses!” She takes two cupcakes from a nearby table, a yellow and a dark blue “We got Celestia, who can raise the sun” She raise the yellow cupcake “And Luna who can raise the moon” She raised the dark blue cupcake and drops the other, into her mouth “How han iou oubt them?” She said while eating the cupcake, and after swallowing it and putting the other one in her mane “And don't forget your sister-in-law and your BBBFF. And plus, now we got the Changelings on our side!”

“She is right, darling” Rarity say, backing up Pinkie.

“Yep, I'm sure that in this exact moment, they are thinking in ways of taking care of those vigilantes and that stupid mafia” Rainbow Dash assured her.

“I couldn't say better” Applejack said smiling.

“Mhm. So please, don't be like that, Twilight” Fluttershy said her friend, and after all of this, Twilight couldn’t help but smile.

“Yeah, you girls are right” She said with a smile “Thanks”

“Ahh pshh, our pleasure” Pinkie said waving her hoof “Well, I think is better I clean everything up now”

“Will need any help?” Rainbow Dash asks.

“Nah, cleaning helps me think”

“Well, good night, then” Twilight said and goes home with the others.

“Good night” Pinkie answer her “Okay, I better start with the food”

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading so far, friends :)