• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,696 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,696

Phonecalls

Author's Note:

New chapter... not quite :B

"...focus on...What the?!" Twilight was surprised upon noticing the sudden change of scenario. Now, they were in a very dark room, where the only thing they could see was the silhouette of three figures sitting on three chairs. One on the left, one on the right and one on the middle. Also, on the center of the room was a table with a disco player.

“Twilight, what’s happening?” Applejack asks confused “Is this natural?”

“I… I don’t know” Twilight answers “I didn’t finished the book, so I’m not sure if this…”

Suddenly, the disco player plays the disco. A heavy bass starts a creepy song that was somehow perfect for this situation. They hear a door opening behind them, and upon looking, they see Retro Pale coming out of a bathroom, with a confused look on his face.

"Oh, and who do we have here?" Suddenly, a blue light shines the figure on the left. A rose mare using a green dress and a rubber grey mare with black mane mask "Oh, you don't know who you are...?" She continued to speak in a soft tone "Maybe we should leaved that way?"

"But I know you" Now a yellow light shines the figure on front. A Pale stallion that was using the same jacket as Pale, and a rubber rooster mask "Look at my face. We've meet before..." He pointed to the mask he was using as he speaks, and Pinkie could swear she recognized his voice "Haven't we"

"I don't know you!" Finally, a red light shines the figure on the right, who talked with anger and a heavy Soviet Equestria accent. It was a Changeling, who was using a white suit that was a trade mark of the Rucheling Mafia, and also an owl rubber mask "Why are you here?” He continues to question Jacket angry “You're no guest of mine!"

"Do you really want me to reveal who you are?" The mare asks sincerely "Knowing oneself means acknowledging ones actions. As of lately you've done some terrible things..."

Terrible things? Pinkie think to herself and look at Jacket, who was staring at each figure in the chairs Wait, was that really a...?

"You don't remember me? I'll give you a clue..." The one in the front speaks "Does..." Twilight notices he quickly glaring at her "...april the 3rd means anything to you?” He then looks back directly at Retro “I believe that was the day of our first encounter" Retro Pale then holds his head in pain "You look like you might be remembering something..." And then it was silence, as Jacket drop on the floor, holding his head like it could help with the heavy headache that he was felling.

"Jacket!" Pinkie rushes to his aid, but everything went dark

They were suddenly back at Pale’s mind, confused about everything that happened "What was that all about?” Rainbow Dash asks confused

"I have no idea Sugarcube, but they knew Jacket somehow" Applejack pointed out.

"And why did they meant by "done terrible things"?" Rarity said "Did Pale Retro actually did those things in his..."

"No!" Pinkie suddenly shouts, making her friends look at her surprised “I’m sure that him wouldn't do such a thing. I know he is a good pony. I'm sure of it!" She said with sure, but their friends didn't have much sure.

"Okay, everypony, let's focus on the task in hoof" Applejack said "We got memories to fix and a Pony to help"

"She's right" Twilight said "Let’s fix his memories and then we think about this, ok?” Her friends nod in agreement “Ok, so, or next memory should be…” She advances to the next memory “This one. April 3rd… what the? Isn’t this the date that that Pony said that…”

“Sugarcube, all of this is already confusing as it is” Applejack pointed out “Let’s just do this and think about this later, like you said”

“Well, ok then” Twilight focus her magic on the memory “Alright, girls, let’s go!” And so, everything went dark as they enter the memory.