• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 2,696 Views, 107 Comments

The Pony of the Jacket - MaskofLimbo



Has a new pony in Ponyville, a pony who always wears the same brown varsity jacket and is very quiet, and Pinkie will try to be his friend.

  • ...
9
 107
 2,696

Request

2nd May, 15:54
Equestria - Ponyville

“Now, let us toast, for the return of our friend” Pinkie said as she and her friends, now including a recovered Rarity, raise their cups of OJ in their little commemoration in Sugarcube Corner

"Cheers" They all said and toast, proceeding to drink and Rarity couldn't feel happier.

"Seriously, girls” Rarity said smiling “This wasn't necessary".

"Oh, yes it is, Sugarcube" Applejack said to her "We we're so worry about you that this is the least we could do to commemorate you getting better" The others agree with her.

"Thank you, but I think that the one who really deserve to be praise is my little sister and my little Spike-wikey here" She said looking at Spike, who stops drinking his juice because he blushes hard for the compliment "He and Sweety Belle helped a lot in my recovering"

"Ohhhhh, it was nothing" Spike said all red, and received a kiss in his cheek from Rarity that made hearts appear in his eyes and he stop working at all, simply having a dummy smile on his face.

"I think he is out" Rainbow Dash said and laughers along with the others "Is really awesome to have you back. We were scare that you wouldn't recover from that guy’s de..." She stop herself, before she could go any further with this mistake, felling really, really stupid bringing this up too soon. "Dang it. I-I'm sorry, I didn't..." Rarity raises her hoof and stops her friend.

"Mr. Romance's death really broke me, and seeing all that...blood around his mansion was also very scary, and I still feel bad for just remembering" She said with her eyes closed "But..." She open her eyes and look at Spike again, smiling this time "Spike helped me in making me see that staying depressed like that wouldn’t bring him back. And also..." She look at them "Mr. Romance wouldn't want me to be sad, since, quoting one of his famous work "My death should not break you, my love, since I will always live, as long as you remember me"" Her words make her friends relieved, knowing that she was back.

"Happy to see you back, Sugarcube" Applejack said with a smile.

"And I'm happy for seeing you all again, Darlings" Rarity said with a smile and they continued their conversation. The door from Sugarcube Corner opens and two stallions enter and make their way to the counter.

"So let me get this straight" One of them said. He was dark green with dark brown mane and a small brown beard. His Cutie Mark was an open notebook with a pen by its side "While the other teacher are not the best, this teacher is a Pinkie Pie?"

"Basically..." The other one answer him. He was a yellowish orange pony with brown mane and his Cutie Mark was 3 puzzle ribbons "Yes"

"Sick" The green pony said with a smile.

Reaching the counter, Mr. Cake greet them "Hello there. What can I get for you two?"

"Two Chocolate cupcake, please" The green one said

After thinking a bit, the yellowish orange stallion make his decision "A cranberry muffin, please"

Mr. Cake proceed to take their orders and give to them "Here you go"

"Thanks" The green one said and both go to a table and eat, and but also start a conversation "Tell the truth. Do you think that this "P.D" will get rid of the Ruchelings?"

"Personally, no" His friend answers "The only thing they have to fight against them is the weapons from the “The War”, and this doesn’t make much difference since they are fighting against the ones who invented them, you know?"

"Yeah" The green one said, taking another bite from his cupcake "Also, his team doesn’t looked SO impressive. I mean, did you see their "best detective"? The dude looked like he didn't sleep for weeks! And the guy said he have "thick skin". Yeah, right" With that said, they continued their conversation and the group, who heard their conversation, think in what the two said.

"He is kinda right" Applejack said "More force doesn’t mean easy victory"

"Yeah, I know" Twilight said and sigh "I just hope Celestia made the right decision in leaving this “Protection Departament” in control of the situation” But she had a small smile “But, let's have positive thoughts. Maybe they do make a difference, right?"

"Yeah, who knows?" Rainbow said and takes another sip from her juice "But hey, Pinkie, how are things with Jacket”

"Oh, going kinda great, actually” The pinkie mare answered with a smile “I’m being passing some time with him lately… but, its being some days since I saw him” She says with a worry expression “It’s like he didn't leave his house or something, in fact I thing he indeed didn’t leaved his house. Maybe just to work… now thinking about it, I still don’t know with what he works and...” The door bell gets her and her friends attention, and the one to enter the establishment was no one else then "Jacket!" Pinkie call his name with a smile, who had a bag on his mouth and was walking to their table.

"Hey, Jack, doing good?" Rainbow asks and he nods. Looking at his bag, she notice what was inside and get a little worry "Hey, what with all this medical stuff, dude? Something work with you or something" He look at his bag and then shakes his head.

"Well, that's good to know" Pinkie said "But, what is all this stuff for?" She asks and Jacket took some time to answer, but then simply shrug "Well, Oki Doki then”

“Do you need something for us, darling?" Rarity asks and point at her "Oh, how can I help of help?" He take something from his jacket's pocket, a piece of paper, and gives to her "Hm, what is this?" She gives a quick read and sees that it was somepony’s measurements "You wish me to make this" He nods "Hmm, this is interesting” She said and chuckles a bit "This should be done after tomorrow, so pass by my boutique in this date at afternoon. I'm SURE that this somepony will like it" She said, and he nod once more and leaves.

"What is that he want you to make" Applejack ask.

"Well, our friend want me to make a dress" Rarity said with a smile and the others became surprised "By the looks of it Jacket have a special a special somepony in his life, hehehe"

"Eyy, congrats for the guy!" Rainbow said, raising her cup.

"And also, this is a good way to get back at work" Rarity said happy "I'm going to do my best with this dress"

"And I will do the best Welcome Party to Jacket" Pinkie suddenly said, also excited.

"Oh yeah, you didn't do his party yet, right?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"No, not yet" Pinkie answer "When I said that I was passing time with him it was more me following him around while he buys stuff, do some chores or simple go to places. He is VERY reserved, I can tell you that"

"Why don't you do a party at day?" Fluttershy suggests.

"Already tried" Pinkie answered "I did a small party, just for the two of us, since I still think he is a little shy, and I send a invitation, but he didn't came or at least respond"

"And at night he goes to work, correct?" Twilight said.

"Yup" Pinkie simply said "But I won't give up! All I need is a good opportunity to do his party and I WILL give him this party" She said determined "But, now we need to focus on commemoraing our friend's recovery, correct?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah, she is right!" Rainbow agreed with her.

"Oh, you girls" Rarity said and laughs, and so they continued their little commemoration.

Author's Note:

Another one down... and a lot more to go :V