• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 1,983 Views, 60 Comments

The six headed HYDRA - Malcolm Merlyn



"The elements of Harmony, magical artifacts of untold power. Guardians, of the powers of the gods! And they will be mine. And then... the worlds! HAIL HYDRA!" - Johann Schimdt AKA The Red Skull

  • ...
5
 60
 1,983

Chapter 40

There was a reason to why Erica was banned from kitchen duties back where she was from, and proof of that could be seen (and tasted) when she helped Twilight prepare the meal for everyone's last day in Equestria.

Steve just looked at Medic, who had excused himself which much to the surprise of everyone, had came back with medical equipment and began to poke at his meal, constantly mumbling to himself that he saw it move. The black... mess... in the bowl didn't LOOK alive, but who knows... it looked more like Erica had scraped dirt in a bowl that... umm... what was this she said?

Oh right. Salad.
Charred Salad.
HOW?!

"I think Frau should... maybe... not be in ze kitchen... has... has she destroyed anything yet?"

"Who knows? Judging from the fact Sparkler and that lizard haven't come out yet... I can assume that her cooking killed them." Slade said with a rolled eye. "Why did you come back Doctor? You should have ran while you had the chance."

"Actually... I came here to do you all some favors... you see... I analyzed zis... substance... and I do believe zat it may either be conscious... have medicinal value or be toxic. As such... if you may all give me your plates... zat vould be great."

As one could expect, everyone was more than willing to give Medic the samples to which he could use to either make new medical discoveries, new species discoveries, or probably create a new deadly toxin. Most likely the third. He filled his bags, and cleared the plates just in time before Erica got back with the main course which looked like tar. Yes. Tar.

"Wow... done already? I didn't know it was that good..." Erica smiled as she saw the shiny clean plates. "Oh. And punch for everyone!"

"I think that's the only thing that'll be fit for human consumption." Bucky said as he leaned over to Steve as the purple liquid was poured into various cups.

Simple. If Bucky and Trudy both saw them lacing their drinks after we poured them... they'd probably think Slade wanted someone dead. But of course... just easing the tensions here... nothing weird. Would the two realize that beforehand, their cups would be specifically picked out, and were smeared with the potion Twilight had brewed?

Steve took one final moment to glance at the awkward looks between Trudy and Bucky. (And Chris, who was thankfully very oblivious to what was really going on, and seemed not to notice that Erica's cooking probably would violate every quality control law in every existence.)

Everything was ready... now the two would just have to drink...







Slade took one look at his food. One look.

"Hey everyone." He began in a loud clear voice as he took a glance at the nearest window. "What's that?"

All heads turned into the direction he pointed in. Seeing nothing, heads were scratched and odd looks were thrown around.

"What's what?" Twilight asked as she scratched her head with a hoof.

Turning around, it had turned out that Slade had pulled a Slade. He was gone, the open window's curtains simply blew in the wind.

"Looks like he had something to do." Erica shrugged, blissfully unaware of the true reason why Slade had decided to run even faster than if Doomsday had just popped up in the room. "So... who's wants dinner?"

Gingerly... Steve raised his hand knowing that superhuman immune systems were probably not going to save him this time. Bucky and Trudy just stared at each other, totally oblivious to Erica's question. Hopefully, the potion would have worked. Oh it worked alright. It certainly took things to the next level. If Steve looked into Bucky's thoughts, he probably would have wondered if he didn't accidentally go a website the guys at work pranked him him to do so.

"Excuse me for a moment..." Bucky mumbled as he went downstairs.

"I am... I am going to go with him..." Trudy blushed as she left awfully quickly, leaving Steve, Erica, Chris and Medic as the only humans left in the room. While Chris ate heartily, much to the suffering of Medic and Steve's guts, Erica returned to the kitchen to make "desert". Spike and Twilight just looked at their food, before the former grabbed some gems and the latter grabbed hay.

"Medic... can I ask you not to eat anything?"

"You don't have to ask Herr Rogers." Medic mumbled as he dumped his bowl's contents into another bag labelled "specimen 2". "If you do show any signs of... death... I'll do my best to heal you."

"What's wrong?" Chris asked the two men as she dug into the black ash-like... substance, surprisingly not choking or DYING from the clearly inedible food.

"Nothing... nothing..." Steve said as he ran to the nearest window to throwup. "Listen, I am gonna go take a look at Bucky and Trudy."

"You do zat. I vill dispose of zis mess."

Thanking the doctor, the big guy got up and walked down to the basement, opening the door just a creak before silently walking down. Okay. He wasn't sure... but were those...

He heard what sounded like a small gasping sound. It took him just a couple moments to realize what was going on before he slowly backed up the stairs. Closing the door without a creek, his hand smacked upon his face so hard it threatened to leave a mark.

[What was really going on]

"Hey..." Trudy smiled awkwardly at Bucky as she approached him.

"Hi..." He replied as he saw her edge closer to him, her beautiful form quite noticeably in the darkness of the room. He felt a beat of warmth well up within him as she sat down next to him.

"Back there... with HYDRA, and Chris... I... I still haven't thanked you..."

"And I still haven't thanked you for fishing me out of the ocean." Bucky replied as he sat down, hearing some... noises. The sounds of a shirt being unbuttoned. He hardly had control over his own mouth as he said it. "You're cute."

She blushed and giggled, as though it was something she had expected him to say. Her hand strayed to his neck, before coming down and feeling his armor like abs, smiling in admiration before tapping on them gently.

"No wonder you can survive bullets." She teased, watching as Bucky slowly undressed himself as he placed his arm around her, his actual arm. The warm touch of it was soothing, alluring her to sleep before she realized that his lips were centimeters away from her's. Like a snake upon it's prey, they shot forth, his lips locked with her's as his hand came up to caress her face gently. She didn't object, she couldn't object, and obviously, she wouldn't object. She closed her eyes for a moment, allowing him to caress her until she realized that his hand was heading towards her forbidden regions.

Not yet.

"Wait... Bucky..." Trudy said quickly as she broke her lock from his lips, her hands shooting out to grab his. "I... no... just..."

"Okay... okay." Bucky nodded as though he instantly understood what she meant. His hand came up again, they rested atop her head, stroking her back and forth.

That was when her familiar manifested, and she gave a gasp.

"That... that felt so good..." Trudy breathed. "Please... do that again."

Rather awkwardly, he did so, almost bursting out in laughter at Barkhorn's reactions getting patted on the head. But he obliged her, smiling as she descended into a state of almost pure bliss. The rest of the night would be spent that way until Bucky's hand literally grew too tired to pat her to which Trudy was more than eager to snuggle with him. Exactly the reason why everyone decided not to sleep downstairs.








"It's okay. We still got our uniforms..." Erica reassured to Trudy for the umpteenth time. "Why can't we wear them again?"

"Because some people may get the wrong idea around here." Steve replied. "I told you. Here, we fought each other. Dressing up in a SS uniform is going to get you beaten up... or worse."

"What's the SS again?"

"I'll explain later. But it's the same cloth that HYDRA was cut from." Steve explained, knowing that would be enough to convince Barkhorn why they shouldn't wear their uniforms. He had provided the two with clothes from the closest Kohl's. The thing was... both of them found it odd apparently that women wore pants. Yes. It was apparently odd for them that women wore pants.

And here was where he explained the concept of well... um... the less reputable ways of making money, and how said people of the trade dressed. The two didn't seem to believe him at first, but grudgingly, the pair agreed to wear pants this one time. This one time. Medic could only sigh, good thing Scout wasn't here.

"Seven." Steve said to the waiter as the group entered the restaurant. It was hallowed grounds to him and Bucky, they commonly picked up lunch here seventy years ago. Now, they were doing it again.

"Uh name?" The manager asked as he squinted at Steve and Bucky for a moment.

"Eh... Steve Rogers..." Cap whispered, ready for the firestorm. It turned out this place had "avengers-eat-free-policy" like every other establishment in New York. This really was more of a curse than a blessing when it meant that now, Cap (and Bucky) would have a few hundred pairs of eyeballs staring their way.

"Looks like someone's going to have autographs to sign." Slade grinned as he sat down, adjusting his suit while the patrons who brought their children all marched up with various objects ranging from Captain America comic books to baseballs.

Steve felt himself losing his appetite once more, and that was quite something to talk about when he hadn't eaten for the majority of yesterday for obvious reasons as he took one look at the dozens of people.

Something hit him in the head.

It was a pen from Slade.