• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 1,983 Views, 60 Comments

The six headed HYDRA - Malcolm Merlyn



"The elements of Harmony, magical artifacts of untold power. Guardians, of the powers of the gods! And they will be mine. And then... the worlds! HAIL HYDRA!" - Johann Schimdt AKA The Red Skull

  • ...
5
 60
 1,983

Chapter 36

Strucker had gotten away with both himself, and the Chitauri scepter. The thing was, both Trudy and Bucky both didn't even realize this as they were looking around at Chris, who's blood was still being sipped right out of her body to power the weapons of HYDRA.

"I tried... there's... there's something that prevents me from getting to her!" Trudy panicked as she paced around as though she had ants in her pants... panties... Judging from Chris' breathing and the way she seemed to hardly notice that her sister and some random 6' 4'' guy was right in her face, it wasn't too hard to tell that she was nearing death. It seemed that whenever someone got too close to the operating bed, it would give that someone a nice good shock that was actually strong enough to throw most people back. Bucky and Trudy both found this out on a personal note, and all the scrubbing around the room hadn't helped in the slightest.

Bucky looked over at Chris.

He had tried. The electricity pushed him back again and again when he tried to reach her. But as Slade had once said, training and strength was nothing. It was merely the will to act. Well then. And if Life's meaning isn't so much found as it was made, then it was time he found a meaning. About a week ago, he nearly killed Chris. Time to save her life.

Pushing forward, the electricity assailed him from all directions, yet his enhanced physiology held it's ground as his boots practically dug into the ground. Knowing that his organic arm wouldn't even make two inches before being thrown back faster than the speed of light, he reached forward his prosthetic one hoping that what he thought was going to happen would happen. The bionic tore off the straps that held Chris within the operating bed along with the syringes that slurped her blood before finally. The moment both the straps and the bonds were removed, the shocks stopped and Chris was free to be left out.

The problem was, judging from the hum of machinery powered down, Bucky realized that his prosthetic arm, which would provide him strength to levels on par of those with Tony Stark would now be a ball and chain as he got to experience for the second time how heavy it actually was when it wasn't operating. That issue however, could wait as he gently gave Chris the second syringe. If HYDRA derived it from whatever medicine Medic was making, than they did a damn good job of copying it as Chris woke in moments, her eyes wide at the sight of her sister.

"Schwester?"

"Es ist gut , ich bin hier." Trudy replied in her native tongue as she clutched Chris tightly, tears of joy escaping her eyes as she held the last person she truly loved to the core. "Ich bin hier."

"Wer ist er?" Chris asked as her wide eyes stared into Bucky's. The century old veteran's heart melted at the sight and at the words that followed from Gertrud's mouth.

"Ein Freund . Ein guter Freund."

The sounds and (shockwaves) of a submarine being runaround began to make itself felt.








"You are the craziest man I have ever met!" Erica commented as she flew the quinjet right behind the Jormungand which fired it's lasers upon the smaller craft which for Erica, a skilled and experienced pilot, the incoming fire wasn't too difficult to avoid.

"I don't care who or what I am! You do this... you fly right up close to that thing, and I am going to blow a hole in it! Once I jump in, get out of this and put on those... whatever those are and I want you to shoot down that jet! If Skull get's away in that, we're going to all be shoulder deep in trouble!"

"Alright then! You asked for this!" Erica replied over the din of flak and laser fire as she swung as close as possible. From below them, a chain of islands was down below which meant that if Cap somehow missed his target and fell, he could at least swim to safety if hitting the water at terminal velocity didn't mean him getting turned into human pancake. She took a ginger look as Cap jumped out, without a parachute over the flak and laser fire and landed upon the Jormungand. The C4s were thrown down, and the hole was blown. Erica had contemplated on helping him, until realizing that Herr Schmidt and Steve weren't just enemies from opposing armies. If they both survived this day, then it was likely that the pair would dedicate their entire lives in destroying each other.

"Good luck Herr Rogers." She spoke over the transponder while she grabbed her Striker units and a MG4 which had been left in the Quinjet. It was a shame to see such an advanced plane go down and crashed into some forest within the islands, but there was hardly any time for sentimental feelings when she had flak, missile and laser fire to worry about. She sent a hail of bullets upon the Jormungand. If she couldn't destroy it, she would have to slow it down.







"We have to get out of here!" Bucky announced as he cracked open a weapons locker taking out a SMG while tossing Trudy one as well. "Listen, we have to make our way to the hangar!"

"Yeah? And then what?!" Trudy asked as Chris followed.

"There's an opening. This is a big sub! We'll have to jump out! Hopefully, the water won't be too deep!" Bucky cried as he kicked open the door as he sprinted through the long winding halls which was quite spacious for a submarine. Then again, considering this sub was probably larger than a helicarrier, it was only reasonable to include such large corridors.

Said corridors not only had alarms blaring, but now had soldiers thrown all around them as from the outside, the sounds of lightning and magic erupted. With luck, Celestia's royal guard would be keeping HYDRA occupied, but even with that, there were probably hundreds of crewmen that had yet to get out. Well. Wasn't that the purpose of these SMGs? Opening fire, the Winter Soldier cut down two as the rest got behind whatever cover that may serve them and returned fire. To that, Trudy raised her shield causing the bullets to bounce off harmlessly while Chris hid behind Bucky, the super soldier was as stout as wall and as solid as iron as he turned around to see the young girl crouching behind him. His grip upon his weapon tightened as his arm hung uselessly. Despite only using one arm, he seldom missed his shots. He glanced over at Trudy, who more or less had the equivalent of a vaporizer rifle as everything in front of them got turned into soup in seconds. It hadn't occurred to Bucky that he was just doing the clean up but that was exactly what was going on. Making their way to the hangar was a piece of cake. In fact, the doors were already open. The only issue was, the submarine didn't run aground on the beach, it ran aground on a rock formation which meant that land would be a hefty swim away...

Only when they actually jumped, did Bucky realize how hard it would be to swim with a hunk of metal weighing him down.