• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 1,982 Views, 60 Comments

The six headed HYDRA - Malcolm Merlyn



"The elements of Harmony, magical artifacts of untold power. Guardians, of the powers of the gods! And they will be mine. And then... the worlds! HAIL HYDRA!" - Johann Schimdt AKA The Red Skull

  • ...
5
 60
 1,982

Epilogue: Part 3

"Good evening Gentlemen." A calm, smooth baritone spoke over the meeting table that sat three other people. The silver-grey cloak that fluttered around in the open window as he made his entrance. "I apologize for being late, because I have made a discovery." The Owlmask seemed to twist as the wearer beneath made a smile that would have caused hell to freeze.

"This better be good, Tom." A low growl came from a man in dark hood. "So what is it this time? Another government that you bribed? Another politician you killed? Or another billion dollars you wired into the Syndicate's funds?"

"Even better Oliver." Owlman said as he continued to smile. "You see, I have found the means of unlimited energy."

"Energy. The lifeblood of our world. Without it, we'd die. You believe that the Syndicate's legitimate business should be to monopolize the energy industry?" A matter-of-fact voice spoke from a man in a doctor's garb of African descent. His plaque on his suit read "James Pierce".

"What's the need?" The only woman at the table brought up. "We could just go to war with the world, and they'd surrender to us. We're already quite rich."

"And who says we can't get any richer?" Owlman asked rhetorically as he placed what appeared like a small gem upon the table. A gem that glowed and pulsed with otherworldly power. "Much effort was taken into acquiring this sample. This is what happens, when even the most mundane of all objects is powered by a source referred to as, "The Tesseract". An anomalous object that was discovered by an SS division from another era, and another world."

"Another world huh?" Oliver Queen commented as he removed his hood. "So, you going to give us more Star Trek nonsense, or you got the facts this time?"

"Indeed I do, old friend." Owlman continued as he placed a small device upon the table, the projection materialized into the air depicting several orbs. "Every single sphere you see here represents an "Earth. Every earth is vastly different from one another. In this earth, we are rich, we are conquerors and we are feared." Pointing to another one, Thomas Wayne's voice turned from monotone into hidden contempt. "In this one, we are rich, but we are defenders, and we are loved. Here, we don't exist. Earth is hundreds of years in the future, and battling an alien menace. Here, there was a great mistake, and humans left the planet. Here, earth in 1944 is under siege by aliens, here, we were never born. Here, fish never crawled up to land, here, humanity is almost extinct, under attack by giants from all sides and here..."

"Mr. Wayne. With all due respect, may you please continue with your... theory... and whatever it has to do with the benefit of the Syndicate?" Dr. Pierce interrupted courteously.

"I was just getting to that. You see, each of these earths belong in a universe. Everyone of these universes belong in the third dimension. But... there is one world which intrigues me. It is not earth, it is not any planet in the solar system, and in all my time of searching, I believe it's unique. The world is colloquially known as "Equestria"."

"Equestria? Interesting name. Tell me Mr. Wayne, does it involve horses in any way?" Dr. Pierce asked as he straightened his tie.

"Indeed. The... um... inhabitants are primarily... um... horses. Small midget candy colored ones..." Owlman stated rather awkwardly.

"Sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon." Superwoman commented as she sat back in her chair.

"That's beyond the point. You see, very few worlds in my time of searching are unique in their own respective universes. There are countless copies of our solar system, but in one place, I discovered not a world, but a realm referred to under the term of "Asgard" by it's inhabitant. It's populated by super-powered beings the abilities of those on the former world of Krypton. Someone leave a note for Ultraman on a future agenda we may have. However, even Asgard remains within a universe. This world, this Equestria does not. Equestria, seems to be contained within it's own universe. Call it the smallest pocket of reality ever."

"So. Enough super-science and get to the point." Superwoman began impatiently. "What's the big idea?"

"The big idea? A surviving fragment of the Third Reich known as HYDRA managed to discover some "Elements of Harmony" that would provide limitless power to anyone who could harness it. Artifacts such as these are rare in number, I have only managed to locate about twenty in all known existence. There is however, one thing. If there is a such thing as Elements of Harmony, would it be unreasonable to presume there are things known as Elements of Chaos? Unstable sources of energy that could be catastrophically destructive, and not require much process to harness? The elements of Harmony required HYDRA to invest extensive resources in. These elements of Chaos should not."

"Okay. Assuming all this nonsense makes sense, and is real..." Oliver, or as he was known here, Black Bowman began. "How the hell do you even know these "elements of chaos" exist?"

"Because Ollie. I've already found them." Owlman said as he slumped into his chair, watching the look of surprise on the archer's face before it curled into a smile. Typical of his friend, insulting him one moment, giving him his full support the next.

"Well then. So. What do we do?"

"Simple. There are many ways we can... continue business in Equestria. Consider this a large investment by the syndicate. The local population... can be useful as raw materials... Oliver. How many venom buyers do you have on a daily basis?"

"Too many to count."

"Good. We can enlarge business this way." Owlman grinned. "Profits up by 5000% by my estimation."

"Very good. Very good." Mr. Queen nodded his phone began to ring. "Yeah in a minute." He answered.

"This operation is undoubtedly going to be large scale. Much preparation must be taken into this." Dr. Pierce began. "Mr. Wayne, have you the means of travelling to this "Equestria", assuming that it does exist. Forgive me for having... my doubts."

"I'd think I was... what is the term? Batshit insane if I had heard this coming from someone else. Oh wait. But nevertheless, I do have both the means of travelling there, and I have already assembled the resources necessary. I would ask for some aid on your part, after all, what good are the thugs and made men if we don't employ them?"

"Very well. You have my support." Dr. Pierce nodded.

"I am in." Superwoman, grinned.

"If there's money, then I am coming too." Oliver nodded. "Meeting adjourned?"

"Meeting is adjourned. Our headquarters located in Central City's STAR labs will have the means of sending us in. Johnny Quick, has no qualms with us using his assets, only that we give him a piece of the pie once we return." Owlman continued as he rose from his seat. In the next moment, Black Bowman had already disappeared into thin air. Dr. Pierce simply walked out, leaving him and Superwoman, or rather, Mary Batson.

"You really aren't planning on expanding business or conquering some world are you now?" Superwoman began as her boyfriend turned to the glass window.

"Who said I was? I am only said we could with such resources." Owlman continued.

"So. What are you really planning to do?"

"You see. I discovered somewhere in an alternate universe, an alternate me decided he wanted to destroy all reality."

"I can see you doing that. I can also see myself doing that as well."

"Well. It'd be quite boring to explode reality now wouldn't it? I got a better idea. I am going to plunge reality into chaos." Owlman began as he opened his device once again. "Imagine a world, where the laws of physics don't exist. Where things just... happen. Where anarchy reigns supreme." '

"I never figured you to be an agent of chaos."

"Chaos. Order. What is the difference? As long as I can be in control, it will be quite... amusing. The world bows to the ground at your every step, as constructions of constructions of things from your own personal image spring from the ground. Ah. I shudder at the very thought." Owlman said as his grin slowly widened, the glass that reflected his face had a small crack, which then grew larger and larger the longer he stared into it, before the window completely shattered.

"So. You take control of worlds, what then?"

"There's so many possibilities isn't there? For one, I think I'll start by repaying my faithful friends. I am certain Oliver would enjoy endless wealth and women. He does enjoy wine too. And he loves his wine just like he loves his women."

"Sixteen years old and locked in the cellar?"

"Indeed. How about we... drown him gold? And then lock him in the same cellar with all his women? But no. Oliver is a good friend. I think it'd be more fun to see what he does with the power. It'd be far more entertaining watching him destroy himself."

"And what of Ultraman? Power Ring?"

"I'll think of something. Something. But if it get's too boring, I really will just destroy reality." Owlman continued.

"And... what about us?"

"I'll have something really... nice... planned." The man in the Owlsuit nodded as his girlfriend leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

Author's Note:

Owlman (Thomas Wayne Jr.) - Evil Batman. (I hope this one was somewhat obvious.)

Black Bowman (Oliver Queen) - Evil Green arrow. I also kinda went out on a limb to assume that his evil version would probably also be a rapist.

James Pierce - Black Lightning's evil version (Currently lacking a creative name). If anyone doesn't know, I am basing him off Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad, and "The Dentist" from Payday.

Superwoman (Mary Batson) - Mary Marvel's evil counterpart. Has a similar affair with Owlman as in Justice League: Crisis on Two earths.