• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 1,983 Views, 60 Comments

The six headed HYDRA - Malcolm Merlyn



"The elements of Harmony, magical artifacts of untold power. Guardians, of the powers of the gods! And they will be mine. And then... the worlds! HAIL HYDRA!" - Johann Schimdt AKA The Red Skull

  • ...
5
 60
 1,983

Reaper and Crossbones

The fact that the new girl wore what could be described as a jetpack for your legs (except... it was a propeller pack) mattered to everyone except for Barkhorn (for obvious reasons) and Bucky who happened to be in a fit of silent rage that would have made the Hulk proud.

He glared at the two girls, his mind filled with a myriad of rage and confusion. The other guy, the man underneath what vaguely resembled a hockey mask seemed alright. They had been briefly introduced, and from what Steve said about this Slade... he was a skilled assassin and fighter, having met Steve just a month prior (or for Slade, two months prior). Having served in the US army in a war after the second world war ended, Bucky wouldn't have too much trouble liking this new guy, even after hearing he was a hired gun and an assassin. After all, isn't that the same thing a good portion of SHIELD agents were anyways? Like him and Steve, Slade was a living relic. 80 years old, having been born and living when the second world war happened, it was truly surprising to hear how Slade was in many ways, superior to the even the most skilled soldiers in existence in every shape and form. Perhaps even better than Bucky and Steve. Bucky would keep a mental note to test the latter. He was liking this guy.

Though... the same couldn't be said regarding Erica and Trude the moment he laid eyes on the uniforms... or maybe half the uniform since it lacked pants for whatever reason that he may or may have not wanted to know. They were speaking with Slade and Steve whatever they were talking about, Bucky didn't care. Thoughts of him stepping forward and snapping Trude's neck and then murdering Erica jangled through his mind as he tried to possibly comprehend why the hell, his best friend, Steve Rogers, Captain America, one of the men most devoted to stop the Nazi regime could POSSIBLY tolerate being within a five foot radius of anyone who wore those uniforms... those damn SS jackets. From in front of him, Trude shot him a quick glance. She was beautiful really, but it was her eyes that he only noticed. They were laden with hatred and anger as he saw that her hand hadn't left her gun this entire time. He smiled inwardly.

"What are you looking at?" He spat out venomously. The girl only looked back, refusing to answer, despite how badly Barkhorn wanted to lash out at him again.

"What's his problem?" Erica asked as she turned back to take a look at Bucky and then at Trude.

"Kinda hard not to be pissed off after getting into a fight don't you think?" Steve asked, doing his to ignore the uniform. Sure... it wasn't an SS uniform, it wasn't even a GERMAN uniform due to the fact that Germany didn't exist from where she came from. Neither did things like Nazis, HYDRA or Hitler, but even then, the memories were enough to stir up a small well of anger within him at the thought of things he saw back in the second world war. These two seemed alright though...

"Well... yes... it's probably not the best way to meet someone new." Erica said, her eyes hooded over as though she was half asleep. She yawned for a moment as though she'd been sleep deprived... Anyone who knew her well would know this was not the case. "So... by chance... your name isn't Steve Rogers now is it?"

"It is..." Steve said.

"Whoa... wait... so that must mean..." Erica turned back to face Slade. "You must be Slade Wilson."

"Yep."

"SO IT DOES EXIST! AND WE'RE HERE!" Erica shouted happily with enough energy that was slowly reminding Slade of a certain pink pony. "This is awesome!"

"And lemee guess... Sanya must have told you about us right?" Slade asked. The memories of the silver haired girl went back into his mind.

"You bet! She even had a picture! And Trude STILL didn't believe her! Though... who's that guy?" Erica asked. "I don't remember seeing him on the photo..."

"That's Bucky. He's an old friend of mine." Steve said.

"And hold on... apparently... you're almost 100 years old?" Erica continued.

"96 to be exact. Bucky is the same. And Slade's like 80 as of now."

"I never knew a bunch of old men could fight this well..." Erica smiled rather impudently.

"I could probably kick your ass any day of the week." Slade grumbled underneath his breath. It was only his hair that indicated his age, Steve and Bucky on the other hand, no one could even tell by looking at them.

"Yeah... cute kid. I didn't know they sent infants to fight in wars." Steve shot back. Barkhorn could have been described as a young woman... though the term "girl" would definitely be stuck on Erica. Even now, despite Sanya's explanation to him regarding that a witches' power manifested and stayed at a young age, it still didn't sit too well with him on the average age of most of humanity's "soldiers". Slade on the other hand, didn't seem to have a problem with it. Or at least... seemed not to have.

"Oh right... let's see you two old relics take on a Neuroi." Erica smiled sweetly. Truth be told... the man called Steve (who had a pretty awesome uniform) didn't look that old... hell.... he looked like he was in his early twenties! The same went for Slade, who's age only showed in his hair, giving him the appearance of a man who was in his late 30s to early 40s.

"I took out a plane once by jumping on it. I am certain with a bit of C4s I can take on your average alien invader any day of the week." Slade joked mirthlessly. He still had to jack Airforce 1 sometime within his very long lifespan if he intended to finish everything off his bucket list.

"Sanya said many things about you. Eila did too!" Erica continued. "Same for you Steve... though Eila never met you."

"Eila huh?" Steve grinned mischievously as he looked over to Slade.

"You say it, and I am going to beat you to death with your own shield." Slade growled. Most people would have probably pissed themselves at a threat along these lines, especially if it came from a guy nicknamed "Deathstroke". If you happened to be Captain America however, you took this with a grain of salt.

"Right." Steve grinned. "C'mon Eila. We got some work ahead of us."

"And what would that be?" Barkhorn asked as she caught up with the conversation and stopped glancing back at Bucky, who was busy giving her and Erica (who was blissfully oblivious) the deathglare.

"An old enemy of ours.." Steve said darkly as they went up the mountain to Canterlot.

__________________________________________________________________

"You get a lot of work done." Schmidt said approvingly as he stood on the top of a massive submarine that was easily the size of an aircraft carrier. Powered by stolen energy sources from Stark industries, it was surprisingly easy to keep such a large machine working and maintained at all times.

"Indeed we do. Indeed we do." Strucker replied as he stood at the top of the submarine with his commanding officer. At the heart of the underwater ship would be the necessary things required to harness the powers of the elements. Said elements would have yet to be acquired at the current moment and the device itself... had yet to be tested to whether or not it could withstand such power. Power that rivaled things like the tesseract, which HYDRA now lacked the luxury of access.

"So... when do you plan on acquiring these elements of Harmony, Herr Schmidt?" Strucker asked as the pair continued to look onwards at the Equestrian coast.

"Now." Skull replied as he held up his hand. Behind them, a hatch opened to which a chopper made it's ascent out. A lone man hung from the side, dressed in a dark cloak and with a massive blade for an arm. He looked back at Strucker and Schmidt before uttering the words.

"Hail Hydra."

On the pilot's seat of the quinjet, was another man of American origins. A former agent of SHIELD and formerly of STRIKE. Following his last battle, the man had been burned badly by an explosion, though had managed to survive through perhaps a combination of luck and stunning display of human resilience. The wounds however, would leave his face marred for a long time, marred but not unrecognizable.

Though at this given time, that's exactly what he needed to be. Unrecognizable.

A certain skull mask would allow him to be so.

Rumlow grinned nastily underneath as the chopper sped to it's destination. Behind him, Reaper and the other detachment of HYDRA agents stood at the ready. Firearms, blades and vaporizer weapons all too revealing among the large crowd.

__________________________________________________

Author's Note:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140317040348/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/d/d9/Rumlowprofile.jpg <-- Brock Rumlow, AKA Crossbones from the comics. Hope y'all remember him from the movie.

While Reaper doesn't have any appearances in the movie, he's currently based off of the one from Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes to anyone who's seen that show.