• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 1,983 Views, 60 Comments

The six headed HYDRA - Malcolm Merlyn



"The elements of Harmony, magical artifacts of untold power. Guardians, of the powers of the gods! And they will be mine. And then... the worlds! HAIL HYDRA!" - Johann Schimdt AKA The Red Skull

  • ...
5
 60
 1,983

Prologue: Part 4

"I am telling you Erica... it should not work! How on earth could it work?!" Gertrud Barkhorn (Or Trude, as her friends called her) stated for what seemed like the umpteenth time. One week... they've been having this conversation for an ENTIRE WEEK. How the heck was some big rock going to send them into a magical land of talking ponies? It was insane! It was stupid! It was...

"Possible!" Erica said again as they were having their rather childish argument. The blond girl had managed to coax Sanya into giving her the crystal to play around with in hopes that they could probably get to Equestria. No matter how much her bookworm of a twin, Ursula tinkered with it however, they never seemed to have gotten it to work, which was quite the letdown for anyone that believed Sanya's story. By anyone that believed Sanya's story, I mean everyone... except for Trude.

Barkhorn sighed. There really was no trying to reason with anyone now was there? Deciding now was a time to adjust her new uniform rather than continue this conversation. Erica had a matching one that she had received along with Trude's. To be honest... Barkhorn really liked this new uniform. Comfortable... looked aesthetically pleasing, and had an air of a soldiery feel to it. Exactly how the girl liked to feel.

Upon the table the pair sat at was a pair of MP40s and three MG42s. Being physically strong, even for a witch thanks to her ability, Trude could easily fire and operate two LMGS with just one hand each while packing along enough ammunition to get the job done. Erica, not having the same type of strength amplifying abilities, would be good with just one of the firearms, though she would keep a few sidearms just in case things get hairy... which speaking of which... an air raid siren began to go off... which was noticed by the two witches as they grabbed their weapons with Erica's hand just getting on her striker units when it happened.

What wasn't noticed, was the strange glow of the crystal... it only was when the bright light engulfed both of them, causing their current surroundings to fade and melt away as the two were consumed by the light.

_________________________________________________________

You would think that the first thing to do after being engulfed in bright light during an air raid was things like check to see if you hadn't been blown up and gone to heaven/hell because you find yourself at a different place now... right?

For Erica... now would be the ideal time to rub it in to Trude.

"SEE! WHAT DID I SAY?! IT DOES WORK!!!" Erica said with a bit more energy than necessary. "ARIGHT!"

"What the hell... where are we?!" Barkhorn asked with disbelief and shock as she took a look around. They were a forest of some kind which clearly was not Folkestone, Britannia since... well... they were on the coast just a few moments ago. Now... it seemed like they were worlds apart to where they once were.

None of them would realize how literally that last statement could have been interpreted for a while.

"So... um... where are we again?" Erica asked after her initial hype...

"I thought you knew!" Barkhorn replied irritably.

"Hey at least we know the crystal works! Somewhat..." Erica said. "Though... I am not sure we're in Equestria... I mean... I am expecting some talking horses and... WHERE IS MY RAINBOW COLORED PONY?!"

Calm down... Barkhorn thought. If she was only this energetic about keeping her things clean then there'd be no such thing as problems between the pair. Taking a look around, Barkhorn carefully scrutinized her surroundings. Forest...

"You think you can find a way out?" Erica asked as she unslung the striker units. "If not... maybe I can find us a way out with a Birdseye's view?"

"That might be for the best." Barkhorn said as she took a look at the woods as Erica put on the Striker units over her legs and took off. She shouldn't be long. Taking the time, Barkhorn found a nice, large rock to it down on and to contemplate on what had just happened. So... if what Sanya had been saying was true... shouldn't there be a lot more talking horses? And magic... how did unicorn magic work again? Did it really work like Witch magic, or was it far more arcane? Sanya didn't mention much about it... she never really got the chance to see but from what Trude was told, after they had finished killing some dragon, Sanya was able to see her parents again through magic.

Does this means that she could see Chris again? She hoped she could... She wished nothing more than to see her sister again.

Be careful what you wish for....

_______________________________________________________

"Look... there!" The voice of a man whispered amongst the shadows as a group of men crouched within the foliage. They spied a lone girl in a grey uniform that resembled a SS uniform from the second world war... which in turn wouldn't look all too different from the gear a good portion of the members of HYDRA currently wore. Of course...there were still many distinctions that one could easily tell apart.

"I thought there weren't supposed to be any other people here!" One of the soldiers whispered. "What the hell is that then?"

"Another person?" A rather dense soldier suggested. Ignoring the rather dumb suggestion, another man pointed out something rather interesting. The uniform looked just like the one the SS used during the second world war... so did they go back in time? But from what the Skull had said... there weren't any humans in this world...

"What do we do?" Another soldier brought up.

"What do you think? No witnesses... human or not human." One of the soldiers said as he drew a long knife and slowly began to sneak up upon Trude who kept looking ahead as she was deep within her thoughts.

________________________________________________________

"My head hurts." Bucky commented as the two landed in what appeared to be a forest. Outskirts of the Everfree forest if Cap wasn't mistaken... the place that actually wasn't infested with mythical creatures and ACTUALLY resembled like an actual forest.

"Happens." Cap said nonchalantly as he walked by and pulled out his compass. "Okay... if I remember this place right... I think we should be going... that way!"

"Alright then. You lead, I follow." Bucky said as he took out his assault rifle. "Listen... we should be on guard. If HYDRA is here, than you know what that means."

"Like old times you can say." Steve said as he took out his pistol. Peering at the ground for a moment... "Hey Bucky.."

"Yeah what?"

"Look... that bush... undergrowth..."

"Prints... trampled... someone went this way." Bucky said.

"Let's take a look."