• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 886 Views, 6 Comments

Three Cruel Weeks with Aunt Orange - surprisepony



Applejack writes a diary of how her Aunt Orange Abused her in Manehattan

  • ...
2
 6
 886

Day 1

Day 1, Saturday-

'We'll have you acting like a true Manehattanite in no time!'
I hope so. So far, I've moved into the spare room, got set up in all. I got my clothes in the wardrobe, and there's a school uniform in there too. It looks a bit like a maid's outfit, in fact, it is! And it's very frilly. Must be style here. I'ts a black dress, with white frilly trim, and an apron with....white frilly trim. There's the white headdress, and Aunt Orange says you have to wear a bun with it. There's some white ribbon, which I learned had to be tied into a bow at the top of your tail, which also had to be in a bun. Plain black kitten heels go on your back legs, whilst silk white hoof gloves (they stay on with an elastic) go on your forelegs. A rectangle pin-badge goes on the front of your apron-dress, reading Miss Top-Notch's All Fillies School (I had to use my new felt tips for that, but it's the same color as the writing).

There's a range of makeup to put on with it, blusher, mascara and lipstick. I had to apply it with Aunt Orange guiding me through it, and I might of smudged it around five times and had to redo it, but eventually, it was applied perfectly.

We were only trying it on, and so far, I'd only needed to stand in one place, with the badge, makeup, gloves and shoes going on last.

Then, there was a real challenge when Aunt Orange asked me to go show Uncle Orange how 'darling' I looked. The problem being I've never walked in heels before. Wobble, Wobble, quickly grip on to nearby furniture. I received a lesson even before going to school, and the lesson was 'How To Walk in Heels Professionally'.

"Back, Front, Back, Front" guided Aunt Orange. It took over half an hour to drum that into my head, half an hour more to adjust it to my hooves, the black 'Heels of Hell' making every step a torture exercise.

Finally I could walk in heels, I just hope there aren't any stairs at the new school. And if there are, I hope there's a disabled pony lift.

Anyway, more on track, I got through to the lounge without tripping once (and there were stairs! A lot of them (I forgot I'm on the top floor(Brackets inside Brackets!) Oh well) Aunt Orange gave me a piggyback though.). The lounge is pristine. It's different from the rest of the house, walls painted not orange, but the whitest of whites. Deluxe deep-red sofas were atop the light pink carpet, and two antique cabinets were at each side.
There were plum hoof-stools that were filled with beans, and glossy magazines and newspapers were astray the round, pine, glossed coffee table. There was nothing that seemed to have any sort of stain.
A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, and a furry white rug was below it on the ground. Uncle Orange was on on of those deep red sofas, gazing at his newspaper. he looked up and smiled when I went into the room.

"You look amazing, little Applejewel!" He exclaimed.

Applejewel was going to be my name whilst I was her in Manehattan, and it sounded much more elegant than Applejack. I didn't have my cutie mark, and normally a pony's cutie mark matches up with their name -something I've noticed as time goes by- so maybe I'm an Applejewel, or maybe I'm an Applejack. If I go back to Ponyville as something fancy, I'll tell them to call me that name.

Uncle Orange then hugged me, but was amazingly careful not to smudge my makeup, even though I'd be getting it washed off 10 minutes from then.

"My little maid! Care to get me a cider?" Thank Celestia for blusher. But I was also such a fool I took it literally. I asked where would I find it, to which he replied-
"I'm only kidding AJ! Go tell your Aunt Orange that I think you're exceptionally good lookin' in your uniform!" Oh. Aunt Orange was upstairs. The heels were buckled tightly at my hooves, with the easy adjust for earth ponies. I had saw her bend right down and catch the buckle with her teeth, yet I didn't know how to undo them.

I gripped tightly with my forelegs to the banister all the way up.

I made it back to my room, where I allowed Aunt Orange to take of my uniform and badge and gloves and shoes. She then got a bottle of makeup remover and cotton pads, and then told me to rinse my face. I came back into my room, with not a smudge on my face.

It was so dark outside, yet I hadn't even had my dinner yet. Downstairs I inquired about this, and they said I was just in time. And boy were they right!

Dinner wasn't as high class as I expected, but it was great! They had ordered up pizza as a welcome dinner!

"I know you came her for high class, darling, but we thought that since you haven't really tasted city food, we'd order up a pizza! You'll love it! We even got stuffed crust!" exclaimed Aunt Orange!

Now I had heard of pizza, but never really tasted it. I thought pizza was just dough and cheese, but I was very wrong! I soon learned what 'stuffed crust' was, and I got to order up my own toppings! Yum! A Canterlot of a feast that was! While eating, we talked, and the Oranges soon 'fixed' my country accent. I was speaking like them in a matter of an hour.

The only thing I didn't like was being sent to bed at half-past 7. They said I had a big day. When I tried to protest, Aunt Orange looked a bit...firm.

"Bed. Now." When she saw I gave in, her face softened and she said "Sweet Dreams, Applejewel.".

And we've caught up to real time.

I don't know how to end this... Hows about,

Till next time, Applejewel?

Yeah.

I like that.

Till next time, Applejewel

Comments ( 6 )

Oh, and for the record, AJ arrived 8 o'clock Friday, and got all set up the following day.

This story is AWESOME. I can't wait for the next chapters!

I like it I hope there is more funny thing I'm a making a story like it

Why do people like diary stories so much?

This story is awesome and came out not too long ago... already it has over 19 views and 6 likes! I guess that's why my story had so many likes.

Expect people to love this. Don't be surprised if by the fifth chapter you have over 50 likes.

You've done an amazing job so far. I cannot wait to see what happens next!:pinkiehappy:

The end was weird but it was good

I know you probably won’t see this but, I just want to say that I love this story, and it’s such a shame you haven’t continued it, but hopefully one day you might. Either way I hope your doing well

Login or register to comment