• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 2,808 Views, 271 Comments

Yonder Wandered Fluttershy - Darkonshadows



Fluttershy is a long way from home; will she survive the harsh and crazy universe while exploring its many wonders? She loves everything after all, now she has to prove that she does and it may just keep her alive.

  • ...
7
 271
 2,808

PreviousChapters Next
82

Fluttershy felt her vision go blurry and she tottered a bit on her hooves from where Shego sat her down, she almost fell over until she was steadied by the red head who glared at Shego’s back as she faced down Tubbimura.

“Are you okay?” The red head sounded particularly concerned about this pony since she seemed to look unsteady. She saw the splatters of blood along the strange bit of vegetation this horse like animal with wings was wearing, her concern only grew from there.

“Oh I’m… a little dizzy from the blood loss, he sliced open my shoulder and hit both of my hind legs. My suit is covering the wounds so I should be fine.” In fact the suit she was wearing chose that moment to clamp down over three of her legs in those spots a bit more forcefully, it caused Fluttershy to wince.

“Excuse me princess, but get the noncombatant out of the way or I’ll make you get her out the way!” Shego threw several blasts of green fire from her hands which were sliced in half by Tubbimura’s sword as he charged. She rolled backwards and out of the way of the sumo ninja’s sword which cut a large furrow in the ground when he swung it. She ran forward and launched a punch into his belly over for her fist to bounce off and knock her stumbling backwards when Tubbimura flexed his belly at her. “I mean it, don’t make me turn around and start fighting you at the same time, because you know I will! I doubt that pony as she calls herself is going to get very far as she is with this guy on her butt.”

“You assume that you will be able to prevent me from getting to my goal.” With that the tubby blob of a ninja took a stance with his sword held up above his head for a sweeping slice. He surged forward faster than his general girth would make one think he could go; Shego barely had time to deflect his sword with a glowing hand as a scratch marred her left cheek. “You presume too much.”

“And you’re morbidly obese, but I think it’s a little rude for me to call you out on it!” Shego launched a right hook to his head and followed that stunning blow with a strong left kick sending him flying back and bouncing along the ground. The fact that the sword he wielded had held up to her plasma coated hand was a testament to how good that sword actually was.

The red haired lady shook her head and then hefted a dizzy Fluttershy up into her arms; the pony wasn’t very heavy but was cumbersome and at least didn’t fight suddenly being picked up. She had to avoid the three way fight going on with monkeys, robots and three men performing incredible feats of kung fu, they were quickly out of sight of the flying Sumo Ninja.

-

“What’s your name and are you really a princess? Well if it’s okay with me asking that is, you don’t really have to answer.” Sure her head was a little fuzzy, but it wasn’t as bad as it could be. She’s had worse cases of blood loss before this. The woman carrying her stopped and became a tad shocked.

“I’m Kim Possible and I can do anything… you’ve never actually heard of me before have you? I guess there’s always a first time for anything. Also no, I’m not a princess that’s just seems to be Shego’s way of teasing me. We don’t really like each other.” Kim looked around and carried Fluttershy to a tree near a fountain and laid her up against it. “Why was that guy attacking you?”

“It’s because of this thing called a Shen Gong Wu. It’s called the Lunar Locket and it apparently gives me the power to control the moon.” The pendant Fluttershy was wearing happened to be very odd. It gave off a magical feeling, but it didn’t do much more than that. The fact that it even had Luna’s cutie mark on it meant something very important, not that Fluttershy could tell what that was. “I don’t like the idea of anyone having that kind of power, even me.”

“And I really don’t like dealing with magical situations… Wade I’m sending you a scan of several things, what can you tell me?” Kim pushed at the large round object on her wrist. A wide beam of light swept from the bottom of Fluttershy’s form to the top of her head where her ears twitched. “Is this pony going to be okay?”

“This is amazing Kim, the suit is tapping into that equines biology and is highly symbiotic, it’s sealed off her wounds sufficiently. She’s stable at the moment and should be perfectly fine as long as she doesn’t take off the suit; the nasty one in her shoulder needs stitches. I don’t know anything about device around her neck that isn’t giving off a magical signature. The magical object is from a series of mystical objects called Shen Gong Wu. I think you’ve run into some more mystical stuff this time Kim and it’s actually not monkey related for once.” There were some clacking sounds coming from Kim’s wrist. “That Shen Gong Wu in particular is the Lunar Locket and controls the power of the moon. There’s a lot of these Shen Gong Wu. There’s even this one called the Monkey Staff in particular that seems like a good target for Monkey Fist, given it gives the wielder natural Monkey Kung Fu abilities. As for the being in the plant suit she’s definitely not one of DN Amy’s crazy creatures, her biology is more naturally advanced and she happens to be a magical being. Looks like a pegasus crossed with some non native chiropteran DNA, she doesn’t match any terrestrial species.”

“Um… yes that’s my species, I’m a pegasus pony. I had an unfortunate magical accident that led to my more bat related features.” She didn’t know who Kim was talking to, but Fluttershy decided to speak up anyway. She was amazed by all the communications technology of all the other worlds that she has seen, even though it usually seemed less than personal than meeting someone in person. “I’m also not from this planet; I heard humans don’t react well to aliens.”

“You’re really adorable for any alien I’ve ever met, so don’t worry about it. Well at least I know what the third guy fighting Ron and Monkey Fist is using. Thanks for the confirmation on some things Wade. Can you tell me if we’ve got any more problems inbound, I just saw a Sumo Ninja start a fight with Shego and I don’t think she’s actually going to come out of that anywhere near unscathed. She’ll likely give as well as she gets though.” Kim didn’t ignore Fluttershy and while she looked at her right wrist waiting for this Wade to respond, she sat down and started to use her left hand to rub the pony behind the ears. Fluttershy cooed softly and leaned into Kim’s soft comforting touch despite the moderate amount of pain she was in, she liked the friendly petting.

“Not good, I’m detecting signs of several WEE gunships heading for Central Park and from what I can see they’re not being intercepted by anyone.” A few more clacking sounds from Kim’s wrist sounded out. “I think they’re taking you and Ron seriously this time, they’re actually pulling out some military grade weaponry. Watch your back Kim; I think they might be gunning for you.”

“Well, this day just keeps getting better and better. Will you be okay here all by yourself Fluttershy?” After waiting a moment to think it over the pony nodded at Kim’s question. She stood up and started to leave. “Right, stay here or find a safer place to hide.”

-

Fluttershy was left alone at the base of the tree and in the distance she could hear fighting in the distance pick up even worse after several loud flying giant propeller vehicles flew overhead. Looking around she stood up and turned to the tree and started climbing up it using her suits ability to cling to surfaces. Until her suit repaired itself she was stuck using the fake wings for gliding, she could use them to fly but that would require a lot more concentration.

Getting to a rather large sturdy branch that looked to have been partially carved, she looked around and saw Jack Spicer flying away with an obvious look of panic on his face along with the Monkey Staff. He didn’t have any more than three Jack Bots with him as he retreated. Despite his haggard and beaten appearance Fluttershy was happy that he was okay and still had the Monkey Staff. It certainly looked like he lost almost all his robots though, so at least he wouldn’t be bothering her anymore.

Tensing her ears she heard several explosions in the distance, the flying objects were actively attacking the surrounding trees and she moved closer to the base of the branch she was on with worry. Several hundred rounds of ammunition ripped into the trees near her position and she looked up at the flying object that was spraying death everywhere. Oh she hoped all those poor monkeys were okay, not to mention all the other animals living in the area.

One of the explosive devices being fired by the flying machines hovering around in circles high above the ground hit near the tree the pony was in and a there was a loud shriek as the entire tree shook. Something fell from above straight onto Fluttershy’s face as she clamped down on her ears with her hooves. Taking her hooves off her ears she blinked several times as she saw a small pink and brown bat clamped onto the end of snout and shivering while her head darted about looking for the danger.

The little bat suddenly turned her head to Fluttershy when she inhaled some; they sat there for a moment with the little blue eyed bat just looking at her curiously and she was doing it right back.

“Um… hey there… can you tell me what’s going on, what’s causing all that noise?” The bat then meekly stood up on Fluttershy’s nose while dusting off her wings. “Oh I’m Foxglove by the way, I’m sorry for landing on you.”

“I’m Fluttershy; it’s very nice to meet you and it’s alright. Those gunship things are attacking some acquaintances of mine over that way.” The bat turned around on her nose and Fluttershy pointed out the problem to Foxglove as several green balls of burning energy shot up through the trees and sent one of the gunships spiraling towards the ground smoking.

“Oh dear, it’s one of those situations… a mad scientist or world conqueror must be after something again.” The little bat shook her head sadly. “Why did Nimnul have to go and start the age of mad science?”

“Are you magical?” Fluttershy felt something odd emanating from Foxglove; it was the same feeling of magic she got from when she landed on places like Aldebaran or Popstar. The planet Earth didn’t feel magical. There was something magical about it, only it was rather muted to background noise levels.

“Oh, yes, I am. Are you magical too?” A nod that almost knocked her off the pony’s face left Foxglove smiling brightly. “That’s wonderful news; I really haven’t talked to or really met many other magical beings.”

A few bullets ripped through the air through the tree they were in nearly hitting one of Fluttershy’s ears. They both gave off a scream as Fluttershy flopped backwards out of the tree onto her back with a scared little bat clutching to her nose and hyperventilating.

“Are you okay, did you get hit?” Foxglove checked over the pony’s body and didn’t see anything wrong or holes in the strange suit she was wearing.

“No, just a little shaken up and the fall hurt a bit. It’s not very safe around here is it, do you know of a safer place we could go to?” It made sense to Fluttershy to ask the local fauna for directions to a safe haven, she sounded friendly and was a cute little bat. She wanted no part in what was going on over where the explosions taking place; she didn’t want to be hit by something like a cannonball and she could already see some large craters in the ground from the large rod like shapes that launched from the loud flying machines. They were clearly firing things much deadlier than large round spheres of solid metal. “I don’t like the idea of getting shot or violence.”

“I don’t like violence or getting shot at that much either. I know of a safe place to go, follow me!” Foxglove took to the air and away from the battle, she watched as Fluttershy’s suit grew wings and she took off once it appeared the pony was following. She didn’t question things when it came to magical beings. “New York has generally been okay about stuff like this, but today it must be pretty bad if there’s heavy weapons involved. It’s sometimes best to leave stuff like that to someone else who won’t immediately die if they get hit. I almost permanently lost the use of one of my wings that way.”

The little bat lead Fluttershy to a nearby bridge and flew under it, Fluttershy dropped onto the stonework at the base of the bridge and trudged underneath it to see one of Foxglove’s wings glowing green slightly as she touched a brick. The bricks surrounding that particular one slid back and out the way creating an archway.

“This place is guaranteed to be a safe, a friend of mine keeps it beautiful year round and it’s his home. Though he’s kind of an oddball, he’s taught me some really neat things. Oh I hope he’s home, he makes some of the best cricket cookies ever... oh and I’m sure he’ll have something fit for you to eat as well.” Looking over her shoulder Foxglove could see that Fluttershy looked a little pensive, but still managed to motion the pony through the bricks. She fluttered up and landed on the pony’s nose. “Hope he’s in, he’ll fix all your woes after a having bad day. He’s also the one who helped me get my wing back in order.”

Fluttershy moved through the bricks and saw a staircase leading down to a beautiful garden with light shining from above. She carefully trotted down the stairway as the bricks closed up behind her causing her heart to jump up her throat slightly, she continued onward down the steps. At the bottom of the staircase she looked around and felt that the danger was worlds behind her, a calming peace swept over her body making her feel warm and fuzzy despite the injuries and the toxin still in her body from Planet Z. There was a little cottage at the edge of the well lit enclosed grove full of sunlight and… were those flowers alive? A mystified Fluttershy wandered forward gaping at the floral beauty around her, some of it actually alive and dancing.

-

Tubbimura flew up and swung his sword taking off the rotor of the gunship causing it to drop towards the ground. With a tap of his sword he sent the still spinning blades of the helicopter flying straight towards a tree like a giant shuriken. After one of the blades sunk straight through tree, there was a shrill scream of agony as a familiar green and black suited woman fell away from the tree clutching her right shoulder where blood could be seen seeping through her fingers.

“It seems I have lost track of my quarry because of you.” Tubbimura shot away from the scene on the wings of Tanabi laughing out loud. “No matter, you have been a great challenge of my skills. Even then I will still find her and retrieve the Wu, but for now I must leave as you have taken up to much of my time.”

Shego gritted her teeth as she lay bleeding out on the ground with three bullet wounds in her and having suddenly almost lost an arm to having a helicopter blade that just shattered her shoulder bone ramming its way through the tree. She wasn’t having a very good day at all; at least all the light nicks along her body weren’t the worst she was feeling.

“Shego is down, well mostly. We need to move in and secure the package!” A voice from the only gunship still in the air called out. “Hold on I’m getting word from the boss… he says to make sure Shego dies as she has crossed him for the last time. Didn’t he say that the last five times she escaped his wrath? No, I’m not questioning your orders Gemini Sir!”

“D-Damn it, shouldn’t have said anything about this being too easy.” Shego struggled to get standing; at least she didn’t let the pony hold on to the chip. These guys would have certainly murdered her for it and Shego didn’t want to be responsible for something like that. Her right arm was useless, her left leg had a bullet hole in it and she had two chunks of metal still deep in her torso. If she was going to go down, she’d do it swinging. If she somehow survived this, her super powers would see her healed back to full strength in no time. The last helicopter was a big issue; the guys with guns weren’t nearly as much. She must have really messed with Gemini’s cornflakes today if he wants her dead this badly.

Hiding in the nearby tree’s Kim Possible frowned at the scene as she watched the super powered thief struggling to stand up after having been perforated and slashed up. She had managed to help knock out Monkey Fist out of action and his monkey ninjas retreated with his body. She was going to fight Shego, only she saw her on the ground bleeding out. She also saw men from the Worldwide Evil Empire armed with rifles in the distance making their way towards Shego carefully. The helicopter was maneuvering into position to possibly finish her off.

“Ron, we have to help Shego!” Kim said to her blonde companion who was covered in monkey bites and scratches. She was busy trying to think of a way to do that against armed assailants with guns, ones who would not think twice about shooting her at all.

“I’ll be right there with you KP, I just need to catch my breath. Those monkeys are vicious and that new guy was pretty good.” Even if Ron didn’t like Shego, he didn’t want to see her die. She was easy on the eyes and pretty cool to talk too even when she was beating the stuffing out of you, he didn’t think he had any more monkey shines in him though. His little naked mole rat buddy Rufus was also tuckered out from watching his back.

A loud revving sound was heard and the last helicopter looked to have impacted with a solid wall, it had and it was made of pure sound. A strange wheel shaped thing with what appeared to be a red chinchilla on it shot by them running over a person who had just leveled a rifle at Ron thus earning his and Kim’s attention to the gunmen sneaking up on them as the two strange creatures quickly disappeared. They quickly dispatched those guys with some well timed use of grappling hooks.

A minute later a red dragon could be seen knocking out some other guys in the gray gear as well, the bullets just harmlessly bounced off of his skin. He wasn’t the only one that made the situation that much easier as four strangers in red robes jumped off of a big green flying Chinese dragon. The four humans started dancing around any bullets shot at them and began shooting blasts of elemental energy right back in retaliation.

Kim felt like she had entered the Twilight Zone by watching other people fighting the minions and wondered if that was what people saw when she did it. She quickly made her way over to Shego watching as several other people started fighting the armed men from the Worldwide Evil Empire. She knelt down and tried to figure out a way to help Shego who glared up at her defiantly even when she had fallen down and wasn’t apparently getting back up.

“Well don’t you… just stand there….” It hurt for Shego to talk even that much with such vehemence in her voice. “Save me…”

“Move out of the way, coming through. I got some medical tomatoes on me, we need a med kit over here!” Bonnie was a tad upset that Fluttershy caused more trouble than was thought possible. She was more importantly worried about where Fluttershy was, but she was sure Roller and Shush would find her. “I swear how does that pony attract this much trouble, I thought the worse that would come of this would be that Jack guy eventually giving up because she was so cute and cuddly. I hope she’s alright and doesn’t mind that I borrowed her saddlebags, I’m not letting her out of my sight after this.”

Kim stared at a strange green alien creature that reminded her of that one trip to Hawaii, there was definitely some relation to that cute fuzzy blue guy she had met there. She should probably ask her cousin Betty about what was going on in Hawaii. It was hard to think that one of her cousins did what she does, only on a much grander scale and its one of the reasons she was let in on the alien thing without repercussions. There was a good reason why Global Justice didn’t remember the Lowardian attack at all, Kim definitely agreed with the reasons why they shouldn’t remember.

-

“Oh, I have guests! It’s so nice to see you again Foxglove… well now who’s this. Now that doesn’t look good at all. Oh you poor dear sit down, sit down! I’ll put on some tea and I’ll see if I can fix that problem of yours.” A strange little humanoid guy with a cap that had a jingling bell on the end of it came out and scrutinized Fluttershy. After a moment he held out a four fingered hand with a green discolored thumb. “Don’t you worry about a thing; I’ll take care of that nasty dark magic for you. Hi, I’m Stanley by the way.”

Author's Note:

Haven't been feeling too hot recently, which explains why I'm sleeping fifteen to sixteen hours a day when I lay down.

Anyway, guess what happens to Fluttershy next chapter? Well it's not the most expected thing in the world, but it'll definitely solve a long term problem the pony has been having with her bat features. No bets on it causing even more problems though, that would be a suckers bet.

Good thing Fluttershy left the area or the dragons would have really freaked her out.

Foxglove the Bat (AKA Foxy)- She once had to work for a vacuum riding witch, in the course of doing so she became infatuated with a chipmunk. After the witch was defeated she started 'hanging' around Central Park in New York. She has done some impossible things that until they are pointed out, they shouldn't have even been possible in the first place. It is because she didn't know she had magical powers until she met Stanley, she was capable of subconsciously tapping her magic as a pegasus might for flying.

Stanley the Troll- From 'A troll in central park', met Foxglove some time after his story concludes and started giving her magic lessons when she showed an aptitude for using magic. His magical powers have only 'grown' more powerful since his story.

Is it a stretch to say Atomic Betty is related to Kim Possible?

I will now attempt to cut back on all the convolution. Also yes while Shego is really quite tough, Tubbimura really knows how to throw his weight around.

PreviousChapters Next