• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 2,807 Views, 271 Comments

Yonder Wandered Fluttershy - Darkonshadows



Fluttershy is a long way from home; will she survive the harsh and crazy universe while exploring its many wonders? She loves everything after all, now she has to prove that she does and it may just keep her alive.

  • ...
7
 271
 2,807

PreviousChapters Next
59

“Goodnight Gracie!” The sight of Bonnie Jookiba knocking Fluttershy was caught on the inner sensor network.

The bridge was now covered in scorch marks and explosion damage and the Grand Councilwoman just stared at the screen with a thinly veiled disdain behind her blank face as she watched a replay of the events leading up to this moment. She turned to the Space Rangers, she didn’t say a word, but she was staring at them with some level of contempt. She was barely even slightly ruffled and they looked like they had been badly roughed up in comparison. It wasn’t exactly odd that she was the one that came out of it looking better than they did; even if she wasn’t wearing armor she was still a Star Warrior. She has had a long history of fighting whether people remember it or not, she could even easily go toe to toe with experiment Stitch. The end result of that fight would have her looking like these rangers did.

“Who was that… she really knocked me for a loop, I didn’t even see her coming.” Rubbing at the knot on her forehead Mira groaned slightly in pain, she and the other three rangers had helped capture just about every thug that attacked the ship.

The battle had been quick and painful for all the thugs that had been involved in the attack. The crew of the Luxmea was quite good at their jobs with handling the boarders, given that not a single crew member that ran Veritas’s bridge was so much as scratched, things went well overall. There were only seven severe injuries reported and those personnel would be back on active duty within the week. The medical teams onboard were excelling in their jobs at keeping most of the thugs alive, only about sixty three thugs had died in the brutal reprisal to their sudden boarding parties and more than twice that number had been severely injured in the first five minutes.

The truth of the matter was that Veritas actually fought the boarders personally without getting touched and used her powers to boost morale. The Grand Councilwoman noted that only two beings had escaped Fluttershy’s mercenary guards, her crew and the surrounding Star Command support. One was the terrorist Torque; he hadn’t personally entered into the fray and let his clones do the talking. The other was something that riled a bit of anger in Veritas; she was still underestimating small wily opponents.

“You wouldn’t have…” The reason why the Grand Councilwoman had tried to have Fluttershy evacuated was because she could have gotten caught in the cross fire, however everything was orchestrated from the very start of the attack. No idiot would have tried breeching her ship at it its strongest points unless they had a death wish, as such all the fools had to have followed her plan to the letter. Only her plan didn’t involve them getting what they came for and giving her time to get away scot free with a stolen Armada Cruiser. “Arvida… I know this may seem like an odd question to you, but what color was the ship she stole from us?”

“I believe it was the red one ma’am, we’ve just found out that she snuck aboard in one of the refrigerated cargo containers we picked up from capital planet.” She was as tall as an LGM and was a grey bipedal alien that looked like a cross between an aardvark and an armadillo. She was still going over all the tactical data of the fight, being the personal bridge officer of the Grand Councilwoman was a big deal for her and she would not let her ladyship down. “She pulled a living meat icicle scenario on us.”

“Of course it was. It’s always the red one with them.” The Grand Councilwoman sighed into her left hand as she rubbed at her temple, the thugs and her crew had been played off each other as a distraction while an Armada Cruiser was stolen out from under them. From the reports it had been completely fine before the pilot went to launch it and it wouldn’t start, after looking over the recordings it was apparent that Bonnie had hotwired it to look like it needed repairs ahead of time so she could use it as an escape route later.

“Excuse me for butting in ma’am, but do you know who that is? She doesn’t show up in Star Command’s database.” For the record Buzz had remotely accessed the database for information on all the captured thugs, Torque was still at large and so was the unknown assailant that had caught Mira off guard.

“She wouldn’t be, she tends to stay out of sight when she commits crimes. This has earned my attention greatly and it was quite cunning of her, she used every thug that attacked as pawns. She was most certainly the brains behind this assault and she definitely planned for it to go poorly so she could escape the situation much more easily.” After standing there for a moment Veritas turned around to Buzz and his friends. “I’m impressed by her gall to say the least; she’s a highly dangerous individual who is not to be underestimated. I’ve apparently made that mistake one too many times, though something bothers me about this situation.”

“Didn’t that thing say she was going to get Fluttershy killed? Shouldn’t, you know, we be going after her with extreme prejudice?” XR smashed his hand into the palm of his other with an angry look on his face. “What do you think she’ll do to Fluttershy? She could be torturing her for her own sick twisted amusement right this minute! Oh I already dislike the looks of her, ugh reminds me of that darn Yukari.”

“She is not a killer, nor is she one to torture anyone and she tends to keep off the radar by not being caught in the act of what she was made for. She can plan things so well that she had distracted both sides while she stole Fluttershy out from under us in the midst of all the chaos.” After a moment of contemplation, the Grand Council went back through several recordings. Every single thing that happened since Fluttershy left the bridge was orchestrated by Bonnie, from telling her own men which way to go to hacking the defense turrets. She wasn’t the best of hackers having left a footprint behind in their network, but she was good at hotwiring things that it was hard to tell she tampered with their Armada Cruisers at all.

“Well, who is she and what is she going to do with Fluttershy?” Booster thought the little alien looked adorable. Then again he was a sucker for cute things, but if she hurt one hair on Fluttershy’s head he’d… sit on her. Yeah, Booster wasn’t one to try and kill anyone. Sure he could beat the stuffing out of just about anyone, but he was always a sweet guy at heart and he tended to follow his heart quite well. It was telling him that something was up with this situation, which is why he asked about it.

“I find myself lacking an answer to what she is going to do now that she has Fluttershy; I find the possible answers as terrifying as you likely do. As for whom she is? She is the illegal genetic experiment one four nine, also known as Bonnie Jookiba.” The Grand Councilwoman received a shock look from both Buzz and XR, while Mira and Booster looked questioningly at them. “She is a master thief that can steal something without your knowledge. She is very swift witted, uses mostly small arms, can cling to just about any surface, hotwire and hack most forms of machinery and she is especially good at evading capture. She can also dodge almost anything within a certain extent at high speeds to the point that it looks almost like she’s being precognitive.”

“Wait, you don’t mean Jookiba as in Jumba Jookiba? That guy! Whoa no, I don’t want to be anywhere near a Jookiba experiment! Do you realize how high a threat level his six two six experiment registered in the Galactic Alliance? Zurg stole some of Jookiba’s work for that Project X thing he used to try and take over Buzz’s body! Nah uh, not dealing with that guys work! No way no how! I don’t want to go!” Feeling his body getting slapped from behind, XR came to his senses and realized he was getting hysterical. “Thank you Booster, I needed that. Still though, a Jookiba experiment! I’d do just about anything to rescue Fluttershy, but even that’s asking a little bit much of me.”

“What’s a Jookiba experiment?” Mira had noticed how quiet Buzz had gotten and just had to ask and know the answer to that question.

“They are biological organisms made by a mad Kwelakwanian scientist named Jumba Jookiba, he’s caused a lot of mischievous havoc throughout the Galactic Alliance before his capture. Strangely enough, none of his experiments has ever killed anyone despite coming close to it several times.” At this point Buzz looked away from his team. “I’ve fought and detained a few of his experiments; the one even I couldn’t handle was experiment six two six. That things threat level is well earned and it hasn’t been heard of since it escaped a prison ship.”

“Well you’ll find this opponent slightly easier, Bonnie is nowhere near as powerful as her youngest brother Stitch is. Still though, her cunning should not be underestimated in the slightest and she is usually seen in the company of another experiment. That would be experiment one five zero, who is also known as Clyde Jookiba, it is odd that I did not see his presence here.” While Veritas contemplated that, she turned to her bridge personnel once more. “Arvida, have you found out where the ambassadors little round friend has gotten to?”

“No ma’am, all I know is that we’ve scanned the ship for his life signs, he’s not on board and we haven’t found that barely sapient creature. He’s probably followed the ambassador to wherever she was being taken to. Given the general intelligence of this Bonnie in question, if she’s gone into hiding somewhere then we have reason to believe that she most likely went to…” Arvida was cut off when the Buzz spoke up darkly sending chills down her spine.

“The criminal capital of gamma quadrant. Tradeworld…” Buzz’s tone meant he wasn’t happy, he knew how criminals thought. If there was one place he would go after having just abducted an ambassador for unknown nefarious purposes, then he would have to bet that Fluttershy would have been taken there. It was the planet where anyone could lie low, it was also a place of total chaos that was easy to get lost in given the scope of the main city on that planet.

Even if they didn’t find a direct trail, Buzz just knew this was all going to come back to Zurg somehow. In fact he was betting on it, which is why he was going to ask Fox and his team to hang around Planet Z. While they did the stake out, he and his team would be trying to intercept this Bonnie character to find out why she took Fluttershy. They would do just that as soon as repairs were made to a ship that could fly them there.

_

“Oh, my head….” Fluttershy whined a bit, as she slowly stirred and realized that she couldn’t move, it didn’t take her long to realize her front hooves were tied behind her back and her hind legs were also equally pinned. She took a glance around the dreary room she was in; she was still wearing her Rhizome suit and she likely still have her memory stone on her as all her other stuff was sitting at a nearby table. Also sitting at the table was a creature slurping up noodles from some broth filled soup.

A quick movement from the creature and a blast of energy splattered the wall next to her. Fluttershy shuddered at how close that had been to hitting her, the little being eating the noodles was obviously her kidnapper given the way they expertly wielded that blaster. She was likely the one that also knocked Mira out.

“Yeah, don’t even think about escaping, especially not while we’re on this planet. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you before we got to that jerk Zurg, got it Sweet Cheeks?” Bonnie might have come off as more intimidating to Fluttershy, if she weren’t so adorable.

Fluttershy wasn’t about to tell this stranger that she liked being tied up, it was a kind of kink hers that she liked being tied up every once in a while. She felt both safe and unsafe at the moment considering the stranger had a blaster leveled at her. After a moment of checking her lips Fluttershy decided to say something.

“Oh no, I wouldn’t dream of escaping while you were here, um… whoever you are. My name is Fluttershy.” Fluttershy wasn’t going to begrudge her kidnapper her name or anything like that; she was just being a polite hostage. Now that she looked at the one who had taken her hostage she noticed something of vague interest and decided to bring it up. “Excuse me for asking this and I know you have some reason for holding me against my will, but are you some form of Etecoon?”

“Yep, I should have definitely gagged you when I still had the chance.” Bonnie started rubbing her face, she really missed having someone to talk to and she shouldn’t have been too surprised when she didn’t bother gag her captive. Due in part to her genetic programming she got from her father, she really hated incarcerating others. However the situation warranted that she had a captive audience so she may as well converse with her.

Looking at the creature with the pretty face, Bonnie couldn’t help but see that disgustingly expectant face of her captive waiting for an actual response to her question instead of the one she just gave. Darn those big eyes of hers were adorable… oh great, now she was questioning her own sexuality and she wasn’t even made to have one in the first place! She quickly downed another gaggle of noodles and some of the meaty flavorful broth. She wished she had a Reuben to go with her meal, but six two five wasn’t here to make one for her. Why did she keep smiling at her like that?

“What, what is it!” Bonnie angrily stated while pointing a blaster at the pony who continue to look at her expectantly without being phased by the gun in her face. Her captive continued to stare at her without worry. “Fine, I’ll answer you’re stupid little question then!”

After a moment to gather her head, Bonnie couldn’t believe she had given in so easily. Then again she was holding someone else in a form of prison that would lead to a rather slow and painful death sentence. It was actually painful to try and ignore something that her programming was saying that was wrong of her; she was supposed to only steal things that aren’t alive and thinking. She and Clyde never kidnapped since it hurt them to even hold someone else against their will, unless it was required to escape a situation.

“Okay, yes my father used DNA of an extinct species called Etecoons to create me, there are you happy!” How in the world was this being making her so mad without trying, Bonnie took several deep breaths and tried to calm down before she did something she’d regret.

“Oh they’re not extinct, I’ve actually met some.” At least Fluttershy hoped that the Etecoons were still alive and spending time with the mother Dachora and her chick right this moment. After a moment she realized that Bonnie said something that made her frown at her sadly. “What did you mean by create you?”

“Look can you shut up and let me eat in peace! I swear if I didn’t have to deal with a cute broad like you, I’d be much better off.” Having gone back to her meal, Bonnie could feel Fluttershy’s eyes digging into her from the side and she resisted the urge to look at her captive. “Stop staring at me like that.”

“Like what miss um…?” Fluttershy said simply with a small smile. She always thought she’d do well in a hostage situation, just not in the capacity that she was the hostage. This being was small, cute and furry; the very things Fluttershy preyed on with her adorable nature. Said being had tied her up in a way that it wasn’t painful, but wasn’t loose enough to let her escape. This being didn’t have to worry about her health and it was rather thoughtful that she did.

Bonnie didn’t dignify this with an answer and continued her meal with a slight blush on her face; she was a little surprised that Etecoons still existed out there somewhere. That was par for the course given that most of her brothers and sisters had Etecoon genetics in some form or fashion; her father had found some lifeless ones a long time ago which led to her eventual creation.

Bonnie’s family could call each other cousins and they wouldn’t be wrong genetically, though she still found it a little odd that her youngest brother fell in love with one of his older sisters. At least when Jumba created her and the others in her family, he gave them all the capacity to feel emotions just like any other normal being. Their father, if he could truly be called that, also gave them reproductive organs as some sort of sick twisted joke considering that they were all genetically unique and unlikely to have children of their own.

Once she was finished with her meal she contemplated knocking out the ambassador again, she certainly wasn’t one of those uppity first contact types everyone hears so much about.

“I’m just giving you a fair warning, its better that you really don’t try anything funny. This planet is quite dangerous for someone like you.” After that Bonnie sat down a computer and started surfing.

“Oh I’m not very funny at all… but my friend Pinkie is.” It was a little optimistic of Fluttershy to believe that she’d get the name of her captor so soon; she just had to keep trying. “Wish I could have found my home planet before I got captured, isn’t it nice to have a home? I’ve been lost for so long without the ability to find my own.”

“Don’t care.” Bonnie said offhandedly waving her hand absentmindedly at Fluttershy, knowing that she was scrutinizing her appearance and was trying to ignore the innocent stare of her captive watching her every movement.

Fluttershy took in her captors form. Mostly green and yellow, had antenna orange and yellow tipped antenna and pretty big ears, there were blue stripes on her joints at her arms and legs. A very unique feature on her appearance was the boomerang shaped marking on her forehead. She also had solid blue eyes, two teeth sticking out of the top of her mouth and a little brown nose. She looked somewhat like an Etecoon only with more of a koala flavor to her with that stumpy tail; her small fingers looked to be rather nimble despite not being very long.

“I’m wondering… if it’s not too much that I ask as your prisoner… but am I making you angry? I’m really sorry if I am, I really don’t know anything about you.” In truth Fluttershy knew what she was doing, it was similar as to what happened with Rarity and the Diamond Dogs. Only in this case she wasn’t trying to whine her way out of the situation, she was trying to befriend her way out of it.

“In a way you are, but it’s because you aren’t a jerk like I am and you definitely don’t deserve what is eventually going to happen to you Sweet Cheeks.” Goodness knows that Bonnie could only guess at what Zurg had in mind for her; he’d definitely get his sick twisted jollies from Fluttershy. “I swear you have nothing on you worth stealing! A container of water, that’s a dime a dozen. A knife made out of glass, while I admit it is a little odd; anyone who breaks a window can quickly make one of those. Those things that tasted like peas from earth, only covered in butter? Not worth much except as a snack. Even the translator on your head is pointless to steal. Out of all that, the one thing that you had that was actually worth stealing is that stupid stone of yours. For some reason I can’t even keep a hold of it past the freaking door!”

“Yes, it’s actually impossible to steal and was given to me for the sole purpose of being a gift of friendship with the race that gave it to me.” Fluttershy didn’t want to state the name of the race incase this being went after them. “It’s called a memory stone and it’s also indestructible too.”

“Yeah, found that out when I shot the darn stone several times and it just kept reforming in your bag. That freaky stuff just doesn’t sit right with me, it’s almost like it’s taunting my talent as a thief.” After a moment Bonnie realized she had just given away what she was point blank and that she was opening up to this creature. She turned away in a huff. “Ugh, just forget it.”

“Why are you a thief? Is it your special talent or what you wanted to be in life?” Fluttershy knew she could eventually get a name out of this mysterious being if she kept talking to her.

“You could say that, but who cares about what I wanted? I was created in a lab and not born like you were.” Wait, why was Bonnie even telling her that? Is something wrong with her? She continued on. “I was specifically made to steal things and that’s exactly what I do because it’s what I was made for, like all my six hundred and twenty five brothers and sisters! Now stop being so pleasant with me.”

“Why would I do that, you’re very lonely and I think you need a friend right now. My special talent is that I’m good with animals.” The glare she received didn’t make Fluttershy flinch as she smiling even more at this being. She’s never had a mother and that was just sad. “It also sounds like you don’t get along with your family very well; do you want to talk about it?”

“I’m Bonnie… Bonnie Jookiba… now stop yapping!” Bonnie started grumbling to herself about when she would call Zurg as she made her plan to free her brother, all the while clutching at her skull with a hand. “Mm…not lonely…”

Author's Note:

Bonnie is designed to steal just about anything that is considered valuable or of value. Kidnapping a living beings is something she hates, because it's actually a deeply rooted part of her genetic programming that it physically hurts her to do it.

She and her brother Clyde hate being captured, so they hate it when they have to incarcerate others for a lengthy amount of time. They were made as free spirits, so freedom is such a big deal for them.

Every time Fluttershy talks she's forcing Bonnie to acknowledge her existence and what she's doing, Bonnie is trying to ignore her because it's quite painful because she can't.

However she's doing this so Clyde can escape his situation, so it evens out to a constant dull throb.

PreviousChapters Next