• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 403 Views, 0 Comments

Days gone by - mbearden2014



When Twilight Sparkle returns from the human world she is visited by her human persona now full of questions she sets out to find what happened to the humans

  • ...
2
 0
 403

Destiny of two young souls

_____________________CHAPTER 2 Destiny of two young souls_________________________

That night in the land of Disarray a dark and plotting King Chaos was looking through a crystal globe. “Ah those miserable humans and Ponies, How I hate their perfect little friendship, Their perfect little lives and their loving kings and Queen. Tomorrow we will strike. My Army will destroy them and I will be the new King. The King of Disharmony!” King Chaos explained to his adviser Adros. Adros was in complete agreement with his King.

“So how do we go through with it my adviser? King Chaos asked his closest friend. “I say we set them up for betrayal.” Adros explained. “But how do we get passed their shield. Only humans and ponies can get through....” King Chaos explained when he had a thought.

The next morning was a great one. The day of the summer solstice festival was going as planned King Sun had lowered the moon and raised the sun due to Queen Moonshine being pregnant he took over both duties.

“My brother and sister raising the sun and lowering of the moon is some of the best moments of all of our lives we will forever be friends and never part. But when our time has come we must give our duties to our children.” King Sondra explained to all human and pony kind.

“Yes My brother we must someday pass off our duties. Princess Celestia please come here and stand in front of me. King Sun asked his daughter to come before him. “...Yes Father.” Celestia responded and walked and turned her attention to the thousands of on lookers.

“Prince Star please come before your father and stand in front of me.” King Sondra explained calling for his son.” “Yes Father. Prince Sun responded and stood in front of his father looking at the same crowd that Princess Celestia was seeing.

“May we introduce the two children that will keep our kingdoms in Harmony and Peace. These two children will be united by a new friendship. And as they grow old they will protect each other as King Sondra and I have for years.” King Sun explained

The cheers thundered for what seemed miles. “One more thing. Princess Celestia I want you to have my chest piece to keep so you can remember this day always. “King Sun explained using his magic to remove his chest piece from him and placed it around Princess Celestia. However it was still a little too big for her however she was so happy to have received her fathers most cherished piece of jewelry.

“And when my next child is born he or she will have queen Moonshines chest piece. And will take her job as well.” King Sun explained smiling.

“So children go and play with each other learn from one another and start your new friendship as of today.” Queen moonshine said excusing the two children.”

“So Celestia that's how you got your chest piece?” Twilight Sparkle asked her former teacher.

“Yes. And Luna as well got her chest piece from mother.” Princess Celestia responded. Before going back to reading the book.

____________________________Later that afternoon at the festival._____________________

Prince Star and Celestia spent the entire day playing games eating what ever delicious treats they could find and spent the rest of the day sitting at a lake watching the sun go down. Prince Star was happy and so was Celestia.

“So princess Celestia what do you like to do?” Prince Star asked his new equine friend.

“Me? I love to study magic. I hope to one day be as powerful as my father and have the same love for my subjects as my mother. I just hope that one day I can share my kingdom with you and my brother or sister.” Princess Celestia explained with a sad voice. Prince Star saw that Princess Celestia was a little sad and brushed it off.

“Yeah I'm pretty sure we will. Hey I have an idea come with me!” Prince Star got up and ran with Celestia not too far behind him. They ran until they found two statues surrounded by a circle.

“Were are we Prince Star?” Celestia asked her new friend. “My father used to bring me here all the time when I was lonely or sad. As you may or may not know my Mother died after I was born. And he would come here and it would make him a little bit happier to know that at a time Queen Moonshine and my mother Queen Luna where once friends.” Prince Star explained telling his story. “Really my mother and your mother where friends?” Princess Celestia asked.

“Yes. That's how we all became united as one. Pony kind and humans became under one house. Because of our mothers and our fathers.”

“Oh what a wonderful story.” A shadowy figure in the background said menacingly. “Who's there? Who are you?” Prince Star said standing in front of Celestia protecting her.

“Oh I'm the Son of King Chaos! I am Prince Discord and I am here to play with you” Discord said “Why do you think we would ever let you join? You are the son of our parents enemy.” Prince Star asked the young Discord.

“Prince Star don't be mean to him. I think maybe we can all play together even if our parents don't see eye to eye. Maybe one day we could bring peace by us all being friends.” Celestia said in her young optimistic voice.

“Yes Prince Star don't be such a sour lemon.” Discord said handing Prince star a lemon.

“I guess, But no weird stuff. Or this friendship is over.” Prince Star said with Pessimism.

So the three decided to play together in the garden for what seemed like hrs.

Back at the celebration. King Sun and Prince Sondra where walking in the streets with guards marching behind them in complete care and attention from any could be threats.

“So King Sondra what are your plans for your son?” King Sun asked his friend. “Well we just have to keep the harmony between both our races in line. He will one day grow old and become an advisor or maybe even captain of the royal guard over my kingdom and will rule with a Queen by his side.” King Sun explained.

“What about you?” King Sondra asked. “Well Princess Celestia will take over my place and my future daughter or son will take over both our duties and we will become one with the Celestial plane. And we will look over Equestria from there just like our parents did.” King sun explained

King Sondra had a depressed look on his face. “And when that day comes I will no longer have you or Queen Moonbeam as a friend.” “Don't be so sad my brother, When your time comes you will be with us as well. Just like with every animal and human when we die our bodies remain but our spirits will last forever. You will be with us.” King Sun said comforting his depressed brother with a wing on Sondras shoulder.

“Thanks my brother.” King Sun expressed his gratitude laughing.

While walking they noticed that they where walking outside of the the castle walls. They knew that it was a risk but they walked anyways. “Guards please be on the lookout for any suspicious activity .

__________________________Land of Disarray_____________________________________

The night before the summer sun celebration King Chaos was talking to his advisor Adros about an attack. “Sire I think we need to ask the Changling queen for her assistance. She could help us. Queen Si̱mademénos.” Adros plotted. “Hmm maybe my soldiers could become Sheeps in wolves clothing.” King Chaos thought stroking his beard.”


___________________________TO BE CONTINUED!_________________________________

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment