• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 5,582 Views, 459 Comments

Human in Pony's clothing - TheDawsonator1



A Human that goes by a Pegasus identity: Lightning Bolt. He is doing his best to keep his origins a secret from Celestia and the Elements of Harmony as the events of the show go on. But things are changing out of his control! How will that fare?

  • ...
49
 459
 5,582

Entry #12

Alright, I’m going to be honest with you, I never liked Halloween, mainly because I’m not American and it’s honestly one of those holidays and we don’t celebrate that stuff, besides there’s like 2 birthdays in my family after Halloween so there need not be a 3rd day of celebration. Okay and there always a couple of kids that think this is acceptable to do and expect me to have Candy for them.

I say NEIN! First of all, I buy candy for myself, GO GET YOUR OWN! You buy candy for your consumption not somepony else! Second of all, I’m trying to play video games over here and your insensitive flank goes to ring to doorbell just for candy you can get yourself!

Yeah and I went to America once and I so happened to be sick on Halloween and everypony would not stop ringing the doorbell, oh the person I was staying with was rutting some random girl really loud but you get the idea!

But this time, ALL THE CANDY WILL BE MINE! AND NONE FOR YOU NIGHTMARE MOON!

So here I was, in my costume I totally didn’t make at the last second, I decided to parody Slenderman by doing an old FimFiction favourite, Slendermane! Luckily nopony knew than and I made sure to add extra tentacles when I get close. (If you so much as make a Hentai joke, I will murder you!) I also am gonna twist the story around to a more ponified version to scare the candy to me.

My goal is to completely steal candy with Cloud Kicker 1-up Nightmare Moon at the same time, we asked Firefly if she wanted to help us steal some candy but she looked at us and called us little foals. Well fine! We don’t need you!

So, everypony was out enjoying Halloween, Nightmare Night, Ponies were in costumes everywhere and of course there were a fair few slutty nurse outfits among the mares, seriously, what is with everypony trying to be a slutty nurse? Why the hell is it so kinky to males?

“Sup Kicker?” I greeted
“The sky, Bolty” Kicker replied back
“Very amusing” I rolled my eyes
“What are you meant to be?” Firefly asked, who joined a second ago
“Slendermane” I said, knowing they wouldn’t get it
“What on Tartarus is that?” Kicker asked
“Well on my planet, rumor has it a being with no eyes, no nose, no face whatsoever and a really creepily tall figure and arms too. He appears in front of his victims never moving and then after some stalking, BOOM! He captures his prey and they are never seen again, but it’s known screams of terror leaves his victims just before their death” I explained in a spooky manner.
“Yeah’ll like that’s true” Kicker rolled her eyes
“The foals will believe it and maybe give them Nightmare Fuel so much, Luna may have to banish me to the moon in order for foals to sleep safely again” I reasoned
“Sounds like a scary dude in reality” Firefly commented
“Yeah, you should see some of the creepypasta back home, some are boring but some will get you for weeks” I said, reminded of some of them I watched on YouTube
“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s score some candy!” CK said, ready to lead the charge for candy!


WHOOSH!

I looked up to find the clouds swirling and the lightning being controlled as a carriage came pulled by Batponies, I knew at once it was Princess Luna arriving in dramatic fashion. Seriously, why is everypony so dramatic in their entrances?

“CITZENS OF PONYVILLE!” Luna did the RCV on everypony, blowing those who were not holding the ground off their hooves

So Luna did the FUS RO DA! With her voice and such, the dragons have no chance! But I did happen to see Cloud Kicker wimpering, was she afraid of Luna or something? Probably was seeing as the citizens are kind of frightened of Nightmare Moon although Pinkie Pie was being a dick and neglected to tell them they liked to be scared.

So of course Luna was met with Mixed reception, and Twilight went off to teach her to lay off the caps lock and the old English, seriously do you know how hard it is to type that into Fanfiction.

“Kicker, are you scared of Luna?” I asked curiously
“Uh…no, it’s just really humid this dark cold night that’s all” CK lied badly
“Are you suuuure?” I asked
“YES! I’m Positively sure, Lightning!” CK said hastily
“Okay then, cause we cannot obtain the candy if you’re scared out of your wits” I said to him
"I'm not afraid of her!" CK said angrily
"Sure you aren't" Me and Firefly commented at the same time

Yes, you will help me get all the candy from the foals and then I’ll take them off you and they will be ALL MINE!!! YES IT’S SUCH A FREAKING EVIL PLAN! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just act natural!

“Well what’re you waiting for? Let’s go get some candy!” Firefly said

So, Cloud Kicker was wearing a Ponified version of Discord, don’t ask cause I have no idea why either. Firefly was in a Wonderbolt costume like Rainbow Dash was except she looked like Spitfire a little bit, although Spitfire is very bossy but I suppose that’s natural when you’re leading the best fliers in all of Equestria.

So I suppose somepony out there is wondering why I chose the Slendermane idea, it’s simple, Slenderman has stuck in my mind more than any other horror like monster ever has, he may not have the gore-like design, but in the end his means of killing that frighten me. He goes full physcological horror on you and to me, that’s the scariest kind, he takes time to get you insane, paranoid and divided bonds with your closest friends and family until one day, he strikes! It’s a very creepy and clever way to dispose of your prey and it shows sometimes the simplest monsters are the scariest.

Oh and one more reason, Slenderman likes to hang around the woods of certain places and the Everfree Forest is nearby and it’s already creepy enough. But I can't do anything he can really, but a simple scare will suffice

So the targets are in sight, first I’ll appear in the distance but in plain sight. I appeared just forward in the distance of the group Pinkie and the foals were.

One foal looked at me at I stared at him, he thought it was nothing as I disappeared, then I appeared again making certain I was real in his eyes, he hang back from the group uncertain. Unlike Slenderman, I don’t have patience so I flew quietly and landed behind the foal, I hit a stick on purpose and as he turned around, he saw me and froze for a second…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The colt screamed, he then ran away and dropped some candy
“HAHAHAHAHA! YES! THE CANDY IS MINE!” I laughed evilly


So here I was, back in Ponyville and I overheard Twilight introducing Luna to Applejack.

“Fun? What is this fun thou speakest of?” Luna asked

Seriously Luna? Was fun invented the second you got banished to the moon?

I can see it now, Celestia inventing fun…


1000 years ago about 5 seconds after Nightmare Moon’s Banishment…

“I’m sorry Luna, I had no choice” Celestia said to the moon than now held her sister

Celestia landed back at the royal castle, the elements in tow, she however, had an idea on how to cheer up from all of her regret and sadness.

“I know what will cheer me up, I’ll do things I enjoy and it will make me smile, I shall call it…FUN! Yes that’s what it will be called. I NOW DECREE THAT FUN IS INVENTED FOR ALL!! AND FUN I SHALL HAVE!” Celestia made fun up.


And that’s how Pinkie Pie was born, you should hear my cutie mark story, it’s sort of mediocre but a happy ending.

“So Bolty, how did the scare the foals for candy thing go?” CK asked
“Well I got a fair amount of candy from the foals because I am so evil!” I reported
“Yeah, whatever you say, anyway can you do me a favor?” CK asked me a favor
“What is it?” I asked
“Firefly passed out in a drinking contest and I have this mare I’m bedding, can you bring her back to her home? PLEEEEAASSSSE!” CK said
“Fine, go bang the mare already!” I said, knowing not to make CK wait on her banging abilities.

So I picked up Firefly, who was heavy and knocked out from the drinking contest, personally I don’t know why she tried, Firefly is always the first one to pass out between the three of us, then it would be me and then Kicker.

I put her in her bed once I reached her house, I bent down and gave her a kiss on the cheek good-night…WHY THE BUCK DID I DO THAT?! DAMN YOU SHIPPING DEMONS, GET OUT OF MY BODY!!!

The Night was not very eventful, but I did get a fair amount of candy, OHM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! Now my little morsels, YOU ARE ALL MINE FOR ME TO PLAY WITH MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Author's Note:

OH MY SWEET CELESTIA! A Halloween-like chapter in July? MADNESS I SAY!! Ah well, Christmas is being celebrated 3 months before it's actually there and one month after, same with easter. Halloween gets no respect though! Seriously though, Australians that live near me and celebrate Halloween and go on my doorbell, BUCK OFF! I'm trying to play video games here!