• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 5,582 Views, 459 Comments

Human in Pony's clothing - TheDawsonator1



A Human that goes by a Pegasus identity: Lightning Bolt. He is doing his best to keep his origins a secret from Celestia and the Elements of Harmony as the events of the show go on. But things are changing out of his control! How will that fare?

  • ...
49
 459
 5,582

Entry #11

Yaaaawwwnnn…last night was kind of long wasn’t it? Thank Celestia they decide to put it on a Saturday and not a Sunday, you have any idea how screwed we’d all be at work right now if it were on the Sunday?

So here I am giving a complete monologue to absolutely nopony, they say it’s a sign of madness, I say that’s bunch of bucking mule manure! Where was I? Oh yeah, so right now I was lying down with my eyes closed resting my soft wall that was moving and breathing and…………………………………..there is something wrong with this picture!

Quick quit the monologue so I can find out what’s wrong!


So I was hearing female breathing sounds, one that were sleeping, I opened my eyes and I saw a coat of a very familiar friend, one that I held a crush and shared a kiss with last night…that much I remember, plus this bedroom isn't mine...IT'S FIREFLY I’M SLEEPING WITH RIGHT NOW! OH SON OF MOTHERBUCKING BUCK!!

I instantly froze, how in tartarus did I end up in bed with Firefly? No time for that, I gotta get out of her before she takes this the wrong way or something, I gathered up my suit from the Gala and quietly exited her house and flew full speed back to mine!

As much as Kicker always teased me in to liking Firefly, I didn’t at the start but It sort of grew into a crush, she got less of an ego and came a more sweeter mare but she didn’t go all OOC about it. But I’m not ready for a relationship, I don’t even have any sort of experience, I’m just not ready, I’m not making excuses, I just need to sort myself out okay? I’m not even sure if I actually love her for Celestia’s sake.


So throughout the day, CK and Firefly slept in so they didn’t call on me and I have a feeling neither remembered last night at all, I don’t think they even remembered going to the bar at all otherwise Firefly or Cloud Kicker would of came to me about it.

Come to think of it, I didn’t see any of the Mane Six around anywhere so they must have been tired after the whole Fiasco at the Gala, I did see the Crusaders trying to get their cutie marks as usual but of course they failed. I guess I’m the only one out and about


Right next day, I woke up bright and early for my weather duties, today was meant to be rain, I guess some good old rain clouds will take my mind of Firefly for a few hours…if she weren’t working with me that is.

Cloud Kicker and I had staged a conversation as soon as Rainbow Dash started inspecting the others

“COME ON MARES!! I WANT TO SEE THIS TOWN COVERED IN RAIN!” Dash bellowed at the workers
“So, the gala was pretty crazy huh?” Kicker asked conversationally
“Yeah…I suppose so” I said lazily
“So me and Firefly were talking yesterday, apparently Firefly scored with a mystery stallion but the fella left and she couldn’t remember who it was” Kicker mentioned
“I see” I said, not wanting to say much
“You’re jealous of her aren’t you, somepony got her before you did” CK said nudging me
“For the 5000000000000000000000000th time Kicker, I. DO. NOT. LOVE. FIREFLY!” I lied but stood my ground to keep the ruse going.
“If you say so, still bit rude of that stallion huh? Runs out on a good mare, who even does that?” Kicker asked me
‘Oh hello Pot, I’m Kettle! Pleased to meet you!’ I thought as I rolled my eyes
“Whatever” I said shaking my head as Kicker’s ignorance
“KICKER, BOLT! HURRY UP OVER THERE!” Dash shouted at us, causing us to get back to work

We ceased our conversation for now and got back to our work on raining on Ponyville, cause there’s some paper to earn, ya feel me?


A whole two week gap came, I stayed casual with Firefly and Cloud Kicker and they didn’t seem to remember much from the Gala, Firefly remembered the Kiss but not what happened after, sometimes I wonder if I should tell her it was me. Just burst in the front door and declare undying love or something.

It’s strange how Discord came early and now there seemed to be a huge episode gap so much I started getting worried but thankfully, Twilight went full crazy mode assuming Celestia was gonna send her back to Magic kindergarten which from the flashbacks in the shows, looked like her worst nightmare next to failing the Princess herself. Seriously Twilight is creepy as buck when she’s like that but that’s nothing compared to Pinkamana Diane Pie when she’s not happy! I swear Celestia was totally trolling Twilight with the sun as it did tick a bit forward like in the show.


What probably happened…

Princess Celestia was in the middle of Day court when a guard suddenly came up to Celestia.

“Uh your highness, the sun hasn’t moved in a while and it’s now 12:30pm, not 11am” A royal guard mentioned, pointing out the sun's position
“Oh…BUCK! I'll be right back!” Celestia realized her mistake and rushed out to correct

Celestia quickly cast her magic to move the sun in the correct spot and breathed a sign of relief.

“Phew, hopefully nopony else noticed” Celestia said to herself as the problem was solved.

This happened another 5 times that day.


“So what’re you dressing up as on Nightmare Night?” Kicker asked
“Say what now?” I asked, not quite hearing what he said
“Nightmare Night, you got a costume for it?” Kicker said again

Oh right! Luna Eclipsed is next episode, how did I forget that? The fun will definitely be doubled! Oh and Luna will go full Royal caps lock on us, but maybe I get a good costume and maybe some sort of really scary thing that will scare all the foals and ALL THE CANDY WILL BE MINE! MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

“Oh yeah, I do” I lied
“What are you dressing up as?” Kicker asked
“Now, now, don’t want to ruin the surprise” I said
“Well, it better be good, we got foals to scare and lots of candy to obtain!” Kicker said as she left laughing to herself

Yes you scare them all, then I’ll scare the candy out of you, cause I’m evil! All your candy are belong to me!

Right, better go make a costume….wait...how in Celestia's mane do I make a costume, I NEVER LEARNED HOW! Oh well...

Author's Note:

Sky Hooves, I'm looking at you right now, You're gonna comment I told you so aren't you. DON'T YOU DARE!!

So Apple Cider like in a lot of Fanfics is much like beer although there is a version that is kid friendly, and man it makes Ponies forget things. But next up, the Royal CAPS LOCK shall be abused, as well as candy! AND IT SHALL BE ALL MINE AND NONE FOR YOU!!!