• Published 18th Jun 2014
  • 12,509 Views, 213 Comments

Crystal Chris's Heart - Trillionaire Doge



When a Human who had been trapped inside the Crystal Heart is brought out when Sombra is defeated it's up to him to find out why he was brought out and whether or not Sombra was actually defeated

  • ...
87
 213
 12,509

Pranks and Old Bodies

(Not Proofread or edited)

“Chris come on, time to wake up” A soothing voice called from the doorway. Within the doorway was a darkened room that contained an occupied bed and a very much asleep human. “You can’t just sleep all day Chris.”

Chris and Clara were currently located in a section of the crystal empire; Cadence had demanded they stay until further notice, so she could check on something over the time. In turn Cadence supplied rooms for all four of her guests and each one was lavish and well equipped for all the needs the four guests would require. After the first night Princess Celestia and Luna returned home, they had duties that they had to uphold but left with a promise of returning when they were able to. Since then it had been a full month since moving in and Clara was beginning to worry.

Chris’s room was completely silent except for the tell-tale sound of hooves approaching the side of his bed. “Chris. Darling I would rather not force you out of bed… again.” Clara’s voice echoed with a slight edge. Ever since Chris has returned to the empire in order to recover, Clara had noticed changes in his personality every so often.

“Can you let me sleep in for once Clara” Chris’s voice responded, forcing Clara to back up in shock and start spluttering for an answer. With a quick roll Chris had his back to his confused and stunned mother and resumed his sleeping state.

Clara recovered moments after and with a short growl, accompanied by “Ungrateful human.” She made her way around the bed and placed her forelegs onto the bed, moving her face close to Chris she took a breath before opening her mouth to shout. She however was stopped from shouting by a hand clamping her mouth shut and pushing her gently away, Chris had his eyes set onto his mother and with a groan he sat up.

“You really need to monitor your… Son’s dreams.” Christopher groaned as bags were faintly visible on his eyes.

“Pardon?” Clara asked tentatively, she didn’t like this side of Chris and grew nervous whenever it appeared; she didn’t know why but he was just scary.

“That… Lunar Princess… always appearing inside his dreams” Christopher stifled a yawn, looking at the pony beside the bed. “She is disrupting his sleep cycle and affecting his emotions, stop her. or I will.”

“Okay sorry” Clara backed away further, refusing to look towards Christopher and instead finding more interest in the tiles.

“I guess I’ll let you have Chris back.” Christopher spoke while cracking a few stiff joints and falling back to the bed, he faded away and Chris returned. Clara moved back to the bed and found that Chris was more than happy to see her now and had pulled her into a hug before she could react.

“Morning mom.” Chris spoke while separating from his mother and leaping from the bed in excitement. “I wonder what games I can play today.” Chris cheered to himself while getting changed, Clara just sat by the bed watching her son dress himself in a hurry.

“I truly hope you never find out Chris.” Clara spoke softly as she began to feel her stomach rumble again, Chris’s love was enough to sustain her for close to and it was nearing a month since she’d last fed. “I’ll feed tonight, while he’s asleep again.”

Chris ran for the door and threw it open with all his might; the door shuddered at his force but didn’t break. “Come on Mom let’s go have breakfast.”

“You go on ahead sweetie” Clara called and watched Chris leave without her, once he was gone and she was sure he wasn’t coming back she reverted to her original shape. “I sure hope he never finds out I’m not his mother, he’s too innocent to be hurt like that.” As Chrysalis spoke her horn lit up and the bed sheets slid into their original place; the curtains soon followed allowing sunlight into the dark room.

She was about to sit down on the bed and rest for a moment when she heard the sound of feet hitting the crystalline floor of the palace, with a flash she was back to looking and sounding like Clara. “Mom you’re never going to believe it.”

“What is it Sweetie?” Clara called just as Chris peeked through the doorway.

“Cadence wants to actually talk to me, not just avoid and be mean.” Chris spoke before looking back down the hall. “Got to go, Cadence really wanted to talk about something important.”

“Okay sweetie, just don’t do anything silly.” Clara called as Chris disappeared and ran back down the halls. It wasn’t a minute later that she stood and began galloping after her son, she didn’t know Cadence well but from she’d seen and heard; Cadence was not nice to humans. “What do you want with my son?” Clara asked herself as she rounded a corner to find the Throne Room completely empty, except for Shining Armour who flinched softly at the sight of Clara or rather the being behind Clara’s disguise. “Where’s my son?”

“They’ve already left” Shining spoke, refusing to meet the gaze of the pony standing in the doorway.

“Where?” Clara questioned calmly, stepping into the room she trotted to the throne.

“Cadence said she didn’t want any interferences.”

“WHEre.” Clara forced her rising anger down, the thought of allowing her new son to be harmed was enraging her and she needed answers.

“He won’t be harmed” Shining took on a new approach, deciding it would calm the changeling queen if she heard that he would be safe.

“I don’t care about that.” Clara spoke through gritted teeth, “If I don’t know where he is then that doesn’t matter.”

Shining looked up from the ground and noticed that Clara was now directly in front of his face and was staring him down with anger only matched by Twilight when she entered one of her fits, he only hoped that Clara couldn’t light on fire.

“You. Are. Going. To. Tell Me. Where. The. Buck. My son is. RIGHT NOW” Clara’s form shuddered as she returned to her changeling form and now effectively stood higher than Shining Armour.

“As I said.” Shining began until Chrysalis silenced him with a glare.

“Where are they.”

“In Canterlot.”

Clara seemed to visibly calm down, of course it was all a front as when she opened her eyes a small fire hat turned into a raging bonfire. “Why is my son in Canterlot without his mother?”

“Cadence wanted to see something.” Shining answered but could tell his answer wasn’t good enough, “Cadence didn’t tell me why she just said she was going to show him something.”

“Oh I’m going to have a long talk with Cadence about stealing a child from their mother.” Chrysalis spat as she turned and began to leave the halls through the open double doors.

“Technically you aren’t his mother.” Shining chanced to mutter under his breath, he set his gaze back to the floor and awaited the changeling to leave. He however was met with a slam of multiple doors in the throne room, followed suit by a chorus of locks clicking into place.

“Would you like to repeat that?” Chrysalis asked while turning back to Shining Armour.

“Oh Buck”


“Cadence why are we in Canterlot?” Chris asked as they strolled down the streets, which were mostly empty and no ponies blocked their way or impeded their progress. Chris had no idea why he wasn’t seeing any ponies but Cadence knew it was because his race has long been extinct and these ponies had probably never seen a creature such as himself.

“Because I wanted to take you somewhere you may remember.” Cadence answered as they took a left turn just in time to see a few stray ponies rush inside to the safety of the closest shop or boutique.

“Why aren’t there any ponies around?” Chris asked as he looked into windows to find nothing as all the ponies shied away from the window’s sightline when he approached.

“I’d say it’s because of you.” Cadence answered without thinking, she knew that Chris had to depend of a lot of emotions but didn’t know how emotional he was; being at the mental stage of an eight year old.

“What?” Chris asked as he began knocking on doors as they passed. “You mean they’re hiding from me?”

Cadence looked over and noticed his blue glow turning a rather depressing dark blue begin to take over the light blue that usually sat there. “Oh don’t worry Chris, they probably just don’t know you. I’m sure if they did they’d be out here playing with you. I can tell that you don’t want to hurt them and if they knew I’m sure they’d be fine.”

Chris perked up and started darting from door to door shouting about how he wasn’t going to hurt anypony and only wanted a friend. None of the doors opened of course but a few ponies appeared in the windows as he passed and gave him a curious stare.

“Just a few more turns and we’ll be back at the house” Cadence whispered to herself as they rounded another corner and found themselves standing in front of an alicorn and an earth pony; both sharing the same expression of frustration.

“Mommy” Chris cheered as he leapt onto the back of Clara and wrapped his arms around her, Clara’s legs buckled and she swayed but she never took her glare from Cadence.

“Shining can be found tied up in the broom closet.” Clara responded to a slightly distraught Cadence before turning her head back and nuzzling Chris’s hand gently.

Cadence was about to complain to Clara about what she’d done to her husband but was interrupted by Celestia. “I don’t condone her activities to your husband, but I also don’t condone your attempt to make Chris remember things that could make him emotional.” Celestia spoke in a hushed voice so Chris couldn’t hear, not that he would considering he was so caught up in burying his head into his mother’s mane.

“Mom, your mane is always so soft” Chris sighed into the mane with content.

“It’s weird seeing an adult act like a child” Cadence commented, not wanting to respond to Celestia’s question; though she filed it away for more thought later.

“It’s weirder seeing an Alicorn act like a foal” Celestia finished before moving towards the two who were happily reuniting. “Would you prefer to return home or stay for dinner?”

“I’m not hungry at the moment” Clara lied through her teeth as she nipped at Chris’s hand when it gripped her mane a little too tightly.

“I’m not hungry either” Chris also lied but his stomach betrayed him a let an audible grumble loose which caused all three ponies to grin.

“Staying for dinner it is then” Celestia said with a happy smile, “It will give us some time to talk more Chris.”

“Lead the way Princess” Clara spoke, trotting up beside her. The four of them set off towards the palace, none looking back; except for Chris. His eyes rested on a certain corner just down the street, he could’ve sworn there was something there, something he should remember, something painful; his hand went to his chest to try and stimulate any memories.

“Don’t think about it Chris” echoed through his head in a tone he recognized as Christophers. He was about to go against those wishes. But just as quickly as the feeling came to him, it left and he thought he heard his mother sigh in satisfaction, he returned himself to reality and starting running his hands through his mother’s mane happily.


Celestia and Chris were strolling through the castle, well Celestia was trotting more like and Chris was the one strolling. They rounded a corner and went through a set of double doors which led to a nice sitting area. Three large couches lined the centre of the area with a table between them all, a few single armchairs lay off in the back of the room.

Celestia trotted over and took up a seat, her gaze set on Chris and she motioned for a chair near her which was quickly taken up by Chris. “what did you want to talk about Celly?” Chris asked once he had gotten comfortable on the couch.

“I wanted to talk about what Cadence was trying to do today” Celestia answered in a calm voice.

“Was it wrong that she brought me here to see something?” Chris asked with curiosity.

“Yes dear, she didn’t ask your mother and therefore did something rather bad, I’d like to ask you to not allow her to take you anywhere without your mother’s consent” Celestia finished and awaited a response, her eyes locked with Chris and she could’ve sworn she saw his eyes harden for a moment before softening.

“What does consent mean?”

Celestia almost fell off the chair at that. “It means that she didn’t ask your mother if she could bring you here.”

“Oh okay then Celly.”

“Do you understand what I am asking you to do?” Celestia asked again.

“Yes Celery.”

“Repeat it for me then. Also don’t call me a vegetable.”

“Don’t go anywhere with Cadence unless mom says I can and don’t call you Celery.”

“That’s a good boy, come here and give me a hug.” Celestia opened her wings and allowed the now airborne human to land and grab her in a hug with a soft grunt.

“I love you Celestia.” Chris sighed into her fur as his body went limp and his consciousness faded as he slipped into sleep.


The next day Chris, Clara and Cadence were teleported back to the empire by a smiling Celestia, once they’d teleported back they began to burst out laughing. “Why was there two sticks of Celery sticking out of Celestia’s mane?” Clara laughed as she fell to the floor and tried to tap out.

“I’m not one to laugh at my aunt but…” Cadence couldn’t keep regal any further and also fell to the floor with a case of the giggles. Meanwhile Chris just stood over them and admired his handiwork, he heard a soft slap from inside his head and realized Christopher had face palmed at his childishness.

“How does anyone get two full stalks of Celery caught in their mane?” Clara questioned while regaining composure and starting to stand.

“I’ve no idea but I think your son has something to do with it.” Cadence stood and gestured to the now giggling Chris. “I can’t imagine she’ll be too pleased with this when she finds out.”

“Why’d you do it Chris?” Clara posed the question that was on both the ponies’ minds.

“Well” Chris began. “Last night I called her Celly instead of Celestia, and then I thought that Celly sounds like Celery and how ponies eat a lot of vegetables and grass and hay. So I named her Celery and she didn’t like it.”

“So why’d you then put Celery in her hair?” Cadence asked.

“Because she made us stay the night when I wanted to come home and sleep in the empire.” Chris answered. Cadence readied another question but a booming voice resounded through the castle and stopped her.

“CHRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS” Celestia boomed while slamming the palace doors open, causing everyone to flinch at the suddenness.

“Hi Celery” Chris responded and was instantly silenced by Celestia’s magic.

“You think this is funny?” Celestia asked in a calmer voice, the two Celery sticks floated out of her hair and floated in the air.

“It was a little funny Celly.” Chris said while trying to use his childlike charms, too bad without his child body it didn’t work as well.

“This childish joke was funny to you?” Celestia asked as a smirk appeared onto her face.

“Yes” Chris nodded rapidly.

“Well then I guess a childish jokester like you would prefer a childish body. Would they not?” Celestia asked while waiting to see his reaction.

“Yeah I guess.”

“Glad you think so as well” Celestia’s horn lit up and Clara tried to shout out but a loud bang followed by a white flash filled the room.

Blinking the white out of her eyes Clara ran to where he son and the princess had been, although when she arrived she only saw one of the two. “Where’s Chris gone?” Clara asked.

Celestia turned her head to the distraught Clara and shrugged, she pointed to the floor and what beheld was a much younger Chris, in a mess of his adult clothes. “A child for childish jokes.”

“Why would you do that?” Clara asked, completely against the idea; until she saw Chris. “Never mind I know exactly why you’d do it.” Clara answered her own question and dived towards the child form of Chris.

“I trust you are pleased with this transformation, though it’s not permanent and will wear off in a few weeks.” Celestia spoke while Clara busied herself with hugging her now eight year old son.

“Celestia what in your name was tha…” Cadence stopped as she set her eyes on Chris’s younger form, she as well dove for the small boy and tried to wrestle Clara for a chance to hold him. “Oh he’s so cute… and yet so familiar looking.”

“This may have backfired for me.” Celestia mumbled while stepping away from the two wrestling ponies, Chris managed to get away from them and was now watching as she draped himself in his now huge shirt. “I guess he is as cute as I remember him being.”

Chris’s head turned and his eyes set on Celestia, a smile crossed his lips and he made his way over while acting as cute as possible. His reward was a floor stricken Celestia as she gently nudged and cooed at him. “I remember how we used to play when you were young.”

Chris got up and whispered in her ear, his voice darker than normal; Christopher taking over. “I hope you like pile ups.” Once he had finished he pinched his arm to bring tears to his eyes and began crying “Celery was mean to me.”

Both Cadence and Clara immediately leapt at Chris who was standing in front of Celestia, the two ponies were however not met with a crying human they wished to comfort but rather an angry princess of the sun.

“I’ll get you for this Chris” Celestia called out from beneath the two ponies, Chris was long gone and making his way around the castles as fast as his legs could carry him.


Once Chris was happy in the small closet he had locked himself inside he happily relaxed against the oaken frame, retreating into his mind he was met face to face with his other half. Christopher looked Chris up and down and after a few seconds sighed gently.

“What about this form made them uncouth over you?” Christopher breathed in exasperation.

“It’s because I’m adorable” Chris replied while pouncing onto the larger version of himself, they both fell to the ground and Chris shoved his face right in front of Christopher’s. “Who wouldn’t want to cuddle me up?”

“I for one.” Christopher pushed the child off of himself and stood, brushing non-existent dust from his body, “Don’t find you all that cute.”

“That’s because you are me.” Chris sat up with a reply.

“I guess that can be true.” Christopher smiled in response, “But maybe we can use your cuteness to get stuff from the princesses and your mother.”

“Our mother”

“Yes… our mother.”

Chris thought for a moment “I guess we could try to get some free stuff from mom, like a thousand years’ worth of birthday presents.” Chris spread his arms apart as to show how many presents he would get.

“Or maybe…” Christopher leant in closer. “We could also try and get some freedom, you know so we can go find Sombra and end this.”

“Why would we want to go find him when he isn’t a problem?”

“Because,” Christopher began. “If he is allowed to rest he will grow in power, gaining followers and eventually coming back in full force.” Chris nodded in understanding “This would be bad, we barely were able to banish him last time and even then it was only for a thousand years. If he brings an army we will surely lose.”

“I guess you’re right.” Chris agreed. “I’m glad to have a smart guy in my head.”

Christopher face palmed at how stupid that sounded. “I’ll see you later Chris” he waved as the world faded and Chris returned to the Closet, which had its’ doors open and three mares stood where they last were.

“Hey there” Chris uneasily spoke as they descended upon him.


“You know Clara.” Celestia spoke as the four of them sat at a table in the garden. Cadence, Clara and Celestia happily sat while Chris stewed from his seat; dressed in childish clothes that made him feel like a baby.

Clara lifted her gaze from her son and turned towards the solar princess across from her, “Yes Celestia?”

“Chris is in his ideal body for his mind at this time, is he not?”

“I think he is considering how little maturity he has shown since I’ve reunited with him.”

“Do you think it prudent that we enter him into a school?” Celestia gave a smirk to Chris as she spoke; his face was priceless.

Clara seemed to understand the revenge that Celestia had in her mind and decided to go along with it, since as a mother she should have her son or daughter in school and learning to make a life for themselves. “I believe that is a sound decision. Where do you think I could enrol him?”

“There’s a schoolhouse located in Pony Ville that is run by a lone teacher named Cheerilee. I think you could have a word with her tomorrow and see about his enrolment as soon as possible¬.”

“That sounds perfect” Clara clapped her hooves together and nuzzled Chris happily. “What do you think darling?”

Chris’s eyes faded softly before returning with a dignified voice “I believe this is an infringement to our rights, no matter what we answer we will lose and Chris is in shock at the moment; that is partly why I have taken over.”

“Why don’t we vote then?” Celestia proposed as she raised her hoof “All who say Chris should go to school raise their hooves.” Three ponies raised their hooves in agreement. “All opposed” Chris shot two hands up, for both himself and Christopher.

“Looks like we lost Chris.” Christopher spoke to himself before standing up and leaving the room to presumably sulk with the new knowledge they had received.

“Looks like you got your revenge Celestia” Clara smiled once they had left the room.

“Yes and now Chris will get an education and knowledge about the new world.” Celestia smiled happily.

“Oh my baby’s first day of school will be so exciting.” Clara squeed the words she would soon come to regret immensely.

Author's Note:

Again I need to say this I'm not dead. only very tired and worked to death from both School and Work, however now that i'm getting a break from school I can start to work more on the story and hopefully get more chapters out without as much delay as before.