• Published 4th May 2014
  • 675 Views, 4 Comments

It's your fault - Shock__Wave



Can she go through with her vengence? or will she fall victim to friendship.

  • ...
 4
 675

We finally meet

Soon preparations were complete. Shock Wave looked down at her work, a satisfied grin played on her face. The mauve mare headed to her front door, first peaking through the peep-hole to see if anypony was about, and left her home, making sure to lock the door tight.

She decided the best thing to do was scout the town, and possible areas of escape, in case her plan went awry. She wandered to a bright pink building to see what information she could gather. The sign next to the door told her this was 'Sugarcube Corner.'

"Huh.. odd name. Is it like a candy place or something?" she mumbled out loud.

"SHOCK WAVE! I FOUND YOU!!!" a voice shouted in excitement, causing Shock wave to jump about three feet.

She whirled around, in a battle stance, then stopped herself. 'Confound this annoying pink pony!' The green and orange maned pony sighed. 'in one two three. out one two three.' She counted to herself, breathing calmly.

"Hello, Pinkie Pie." She forced a smile, gritting her teeth. She was beginning to hate this pink pony almost as much as Twilight Sparkle.

The fluffy maned pony began pushing her inside Sugarcube Corner. "Come inside! I have a surprise for you!"

Shock Wave tried to resist, but it was no use. She stepped inside, and was greeted with darkness. "What's going on?" She asked, beginning to freak out.

The lights flashed on and she was momentarily blinded. "SURPRISE!" She heard the cheers of many voices.

She rubbed her eyes and blinked the spots away. What she saw was at least 30 ponies, ranging in age and species, stomping their hooves and smiling. "What?"

"I toooold I was going to throw you a party!" Pinkie Pie said, grinning from ear to ear.

Shock Wave looked around. There were decorations everywhere. Pink and purple streamers, the whole rainbow spectrum of balloons, party hats, and a lot of party favors.

"We want you to feel welcome here in Ponyville, and offer you our friendship." A white unicorn with a purple mane stepped forward. Her attitude screamed 'elite and snooty.'

"Yeah. 'ah recon you need some friends, bein' new 'round here 'n all." A southern speaking, blonde maned, orange pony stepped forward.

"Shock Wave, meet Rarity and Apple Jack! two of my bestest friends in all of Equestria!" Pinkie Pie chipped in. "And this is Fluttershy," She gestured to a quiet yellow pegasus with a light pink mane.

"H-hello. It's nice to meet you." Fluttershy said almost inaudibly.

"And I'm Rainbow Dash! Greatest flyer in all of Equestria!" A rainbow maned, blue pegasus landed in front of Shock Wave, startling her.

"Hi. It's nice to meet all of you." Shock Wave lied. "Can i leave now?"

"Leave?! You cant leave yet! You haven't even eaten any of the cake i made you!" Pinkie Pie waved her hoof behind her, revealing a banner that said 'Welcome Shock wave!' and below it, a giant four layer red frosted cake. "Plus i have one of my friends you haven't met yet. She'll be here soon."

Shock wave sighed. This crazy pony didn't know when to stop. 'let's just get through this, then i can continue with my original plan.' She thought.

"Fine. I'll have some cake." She murmured.

"YAY!" Everypony shouted at once.

She grabbed a plate and got the smallest slice she could.

"No no, that won't do! You wont be able to get all the flavors!" Pinkie shouted, making Shock Wave lose her concentration, almost dropping the plate. "Here."

She was given a bigger slice. "Enjoy!" The pink pony sat in front of her, watching intently, a huge grin on her face.

Shock wave took a tentative bite. She resisted the urge to spit it out, instead swallowing the bite, trying not to gag. She never was one for sweets.

"I-it's... good." She faked a smile, and Pinkie Pie jumped into the air cheering.

She begrudgingly, and regretfully, finished the cake. Her stomach would hate her forever.

"Pinkie Pie! I'm here!" A voice behind her said.

Shock wave wiped her mouth, caring less about another of Pinkie Pies friends. She was more focused on not vomiting everywhere.

"Shock Wave! Come meet Twilight!" Pinkie said.

Shock waves heart stopped. Time seemed to slow down as she turned around. Suddenly everything came down to this one pony. This foul, vile, belittling pony.

"Hello. My name is Twilight Sparkle! It's nice to meet you." The purple pony of her nightmares was finally in front of her. Almost close enough to touch. Close enough to-

Shock waves vision went blurry, and she saw the floor rushing to meet her. The last thing she heard was Twilights voice.

"Shock wave? are you okay?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment