• Published 22nd Apr 2014
  • 311 Views, 2 Comments

The Lunar Republic's most Wanted Spy. - daneonpony



Neon is one of the first Spy's used in the Solar Empire Lunar Republic war and he seems to have a crush on a certain fiery maned Pegasus...

  • ...
5
 2
 311

Part One Episode One Edited

"Ugh" Was all that Neon could manage to say when he woke to smell of dead bodies"Ugh this has to be the worst smell i have evr smelled okay i should get going." Neon said to him self as he got out of bed and almost tripped over a dead pony. "Okay time to go." Neon said as he walked out of the the safe house or what was supposed to be a safe house. As Neon kicked off the ground he took one last look of the not so safe house.

Mean wile in Canterlot.

"Shining Armour i suppose that your search was successful, was it?"

"No Princess Celestia he got away against all odds."

"Shining Armour i'm getting tiered of your failures this is the seventh time so far."

"I'm sorry Princess Celestia."

"You have one last chance other wise i have no other choice but to strip you of your title of Commander of the Royal Guards, got it?

"Yes Princess Celestia."

"Good now leave me i have important things to do got it?"

"Yes Princess Celestia."

Mean wile Neon is on his way to a safe house in Pony Vile.

"Okay almost their." Neon said to himself as he was just passing the Everfree Forest, but quickly landed and galloped to the nearest bush and reached into his saddle bag and took out his Binoculars and put them to his face and looked threw them and looked around pony vile and say posters of Celestia with the word OBEY under her face.

"Shit." Was the only thing that came to mind when he took the binoculars off his face and looked up and saw a Solar Empire flag hanging off the mares office building.

"What to do what to do?" Neon kept saying to him self.

"HALT!" A Solar Empire soldier yelled at Neon making him almost jump out of his skin.

"Ha you think you can take me down i took down 20 of the Solar Empires top soldiers!"

Right after Neon said that 10 more guards appeared behind him one them tried to rush him but Neon was to fast and kicked off the ground landing on one the soldiers back and snapped his neck and jumped off before he hit the ground with him he then tried to do the same with another but wasn't lucky because before he could kick off one of the soldier pierced his side with his horn and knocked Neon to the ground.

"Son of bitch!" Neon yelled as he put his right hoof over the puncture wound that was gushing blood all over the ground. Neon was then covered in another ponies shadow and looked up as the soldier was about to strike him with his sword but before he could he got hit with a blue bolt of magic. "AH!" The soldier yelled right before he hit the ground and died. Then another bolt of magic hit one of the other soldiers this time it was a green bolt of magic then a bunch of bolts flew past him in all difernt colors ranging from blue to purple and yellow, red, green, cyan, orange and violet. Then bolts of magic started flying from the other side until it became a full on war zone with deferent colored bolts flying in all defernt directions with screeming and cursing. "Ah!" Neon screamed as he was inveloped in a blue orb that was reflecting bolts of magic just then a Unicorn jumped over Neon and slid across the ground then turned around and crouched down next to Neon. "Where is the wound?" She asked Neon.

"Right here he said." and took his hoof off of his wound.

"Ow, okay stay still and stay calm this is only going to hurt a little okay." Neon answord with a nod. The Unicorns horn started to glow and Neon began to scream in pain as the magic sealed his wound.

"You okay dear?" The nurse asked Neon replied with a nod.

"Alright lets get going the nurse said." in a rushing tone.

"Okay Neon said as he got up with out any pain." "I will never understand magic" Neon said to himself as he started galloping threw colorful and deadly magic bolts. Soon after the town was a complete battlefield dead ponies all over the ground and still nopony cared everypony was in full head on head war using anything they had that can do damage, and i helped for hours i fought my coat covered in blood and still nopony would stop even though hundreds of ponies lay dead on the ground i had a few close calls but no damage, my knife tip bent from the constant penatration of armor but nothing i couldn't fix. The battle went on and on not a single break, just constant death and destruction houses destroyed from the constant bolts of magic. Neon ran from soldier to soldier stabbing and slashing, slicing and jabbing. He was covered in blood, he didn't know if it was his or somepony else's but he didn't care, all he cared about was killing the bastards who killed these ponies who only wanted freedom and peace.

Author's Note:

This chapter is under once again UNDER CONSTRUCTION sorry for the INCONVENIENCE every pony! : )

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment