• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 2,774 Views, 10 Comments

Vegito and Buu in Equestia - chubbysonicfan



Vegito and Majin Buu are in equestria

  • ...
6
 10
 2,774

Chapter 5

In a faraway desert, near the boarder of Equestria, a massive explosion engulfed a countless amount of innocent creatures. The culprit for the catastrophe was laughing above the clouds, celebrating his latest victory.

"This is perfect!" The monster gloated as he charged up another blast. "I can do whatever I want without Him to keep me down!"

He laughed for hours as he continued to kill everything in the vacinity. He blasted through buildings, tortured the wildlife, and turned ponies into chocolate balls. He was having the time of his life as he carved his most hated person into ponies' heads, and crushed them.

Meanwhile, Vegito was strolling through the sky, waiting for the Elements of Harmony to catch up. "Will you all hurry up?"

Twilight rolled her eyes as she stopped every second for Applejack to rest in her wheelchair.

"Um, shouldn't we help her, Twilight?" Fluttershy floated over to Applejack.

"Don't worry about her, Butterfly." Twilight took a swig from her bottle as they all followed Vegito, for some reason.

"Fluttershy-"

"I think I should carry her." Dash flexed her, nonexistent, muscles. "Being the strongest her, after all."

More like the most annoying. Vegito, getting furious at the ponies, used Instant Translocation to warp everypony to where the explosion occured.

"What the?" Twilight examined her surroundings, being warped somewhere faster than light messed with her eyes, after all.

Vegito smiled as he found his prize target: a pink, humanoid, creature with a tentacle reaching the back of his knees. Vegito rose to the creature, trying not to be seen, and waited for the right moment.

"Now, who should I turn into chocolate ne-"

Vegito interrupted the creature by stabbing a sword, made from his energy, through its mouth. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here."

The creature freed itself from Vegito's sword. "No. How did you- I thought I killed you!"

"Sorry buu buu," Vegito mocked, "but you can't get rid of me, that, easily."

Majin Buu growled at him. Vegito's presence made Buu's blood boil. His hopes of victory, shot down as he stared at Vegito. Vegito's smirk fueled his anger as he charged up his strongest attack.

"What's that?" Vegito cupped his ear in a mocking motion. "You're gonna kill me, you say? Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not gonna happen."

Vegito's eyes changed from black to a bright turquoise. His body bulked up as sparks shot from his body. Vegito surrounded himself in a bright aura, glowing bright a golden color. His hair was pushed up as his aura surrounded everything in a four yard radius. He yelled at the top of his lungs as he transformed.

Exhaling, he flaunted his current form to Majin Buu. "Well, come at me."

Buu didn't hesitate. He fired his biggest attack at Vegito, only to barely dodge it coming back at him. "Damn you!"

"What's wrong?" Vegito dusted off his gloves. "I told you it wouldn't work."

Buu was furious. He gritted his teeth to the point of chipping them. He didn't care, Buu's anger was enough to, temporarily, revert him into his original form.

"Buu HATE you!" He shouted, "Buu kill you!"

He charged at Vegito, getting punched back into sanity. Returned into his strongest state, Majin Buu growled at Vegito.

"Wow." Vegito rubbed his eyes. "I'm impressed. You managed to return to your old self. That's, got to be, a new record."

Buu couldn't see straight. His anger at Vegito growing as their fight prolonged. His senses returned, though, when he noticed the six ponies watching below. "Friends?"

Vegito looked down. "Not really. Acquaintance is more like it."

Buu licked his lips. His next meal was right below him. He punched Vegito in the stomach and warped behind the Element barriers. Buu readied his tentacle, charging it with enough energy for all six of them. He was interrupted, however, by a light emanating behind him and Vegito.

"Enough!" A voice called from inside the light.

Emerging from the light was a horse with, huge, wings and horn. She towered above Buu as she landed before him. She, the sun goddes: Celestia, grabbed Buu and Vegito in her levitation spell.

"Hey!" Vegito called, "whuddya grabbing me for?"

"You're both threats to the world, at large." Celestia, summoned locks around their wrists. "You shall both have your powers taken away."

"No fair!" Vegito struggled to break free. "I was trying to save your lives."

Celestia rolled her eyes. Never had she had to deal with creatures of this nature. Not even Discord was this arrogant.

Buu didn't make a word. He was concentrating on Celestia's power. She was no Vegito, but she would be enough to destroy him. Buu smiled at his plan. Even if he wouldn't be able to use his power, he was more than capable of strategizing his attack. Once he and Vegito were released from Celestia's grasp, Buu liquified a piece of himself, cut off my Vegito, into Celestia's mane.

Content with his accomplishment, Buu walked off, towards ponyvill. Vegito, meanwhile, was doing his best to transform back into a Super Saiyan with no success.

"Blast it!" Vegito grew furious. He was the strongest in the universe. Why should he be reduced to human standards.

"Having trouble there, Super Vegito?" Buu mocked Vegito for his inability to ascend.

Vegito smiled. "Just wait, Buu. These can't hold me forever."

They both walked off, following Twilight to her library.

Comments ( 1 )

Uh oh Buugettioh's. by whichi mean the piece in Celestia's mane.

Login or register to comment