• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 2,772 Views, 10 Comments

Vegito and Buu in Equestia - chubbysonicfan



Vegito and Majin Buu are in equestria

  • ...
6
 10
 2,772

Chapter 2

"Whatcha up to, Twilight?" Twilight Sparkle's personal assistant, Spike, watched over her studies over a new spell, one neither of them had heard of before.

"Practicing this new spell." Twilight's horn shone brightly in her house. "It's supposed to summon the strongest warrior in the universe."

"Really?" Spike rolled his eyes at such a silly concept. He returned to his daily chores as to not be bothered by Twilight's antics.

Twilight focused her horn on her ceiling as she attempted to summon, what could be, gods. Her horn shone brighter as her goal was almost met. Sweat poured down her head as a portal opened above her head. A leg seeped through the portal, showing its bipedal stature. Another leg poped out just as somepony burst through her window.

"Sorry, Twi." Rainbow Dash looked up to see a purple light shoot out of her ceiling and split into different directions.

"Oh, this is bad." Twilight scurried around the room for a reversal spell.

"What's up?" Rainbow's words were cut off by Twilight, nearly, punching her to the ground.

As Twilight explained her situation, Rainbow Dash fished around the room for a way out of Twilight's rapid chattering. "So let me get this straight. You summoned, super powerful, things into Equestria, who may be a threat to, everything, and you don't know where they are?"

"That's about right..." Twilight looked out her window for anything suspicious.

"Awesome!"

"What?" Twilight, checked her ears to make sure she was hearing correctly.

"Let's go kick some alien butt." Before Twilight could stop her, Rainbow was gone.

"Darn it, Dash!" Twilight left to find her.