• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 901 Views, 10 Comments

Arrows are Beautiful - Voxyl the Game Dragon



Flim and Flam break up and Flim is the one to leave. Flim is run from every town he enters. He goes to Ponyville, hoping he can stay. While being ambushed by the mane 6, a mare comes to his rescue. This mares gives him what he's never had.

  • ...
2
 10
 901

The Truth

"Wha-wait-what-huh," Emerald asked.

Twilight walked up and looked at the mark.

"It's unbelievable!"

"Unimpeachable," Flam sang.

"Indispensable," Flim sang.

"I-cant-believable!"

Everyone looked at the two brothers, annoyed looks on their faces.

"Force of habit," they said.

"Anyway," Rainbow said.

Twilight returned to Emerald's new cutie mark.

"How is is this possible?! Each pony has a one destiny. And your's was being an archer! Now it's-it's..."

Flim suddenly knew.

A green, red, and blue rainbow spun in his eyes, before he blinked it away.

"I know what it means."

Everyone looked at the cream unicorn. Flim walked into the center of the group, next to Emerald.

"Haven't you all noticed?"

Everypony shook their head.

"Emerald may be an archer, but it's not her destiny! Think about it! She has only used archery like twice in the time I've been with her. But she has been loyal!"

Everypony gasped when the red part of the heart on Emerald's flank began glowing. Flim hadn't noticed, he was to busy ranting.

"And honest!"

The orange part began glowing, the red part with it.

"And kind!"

Yellow lit up.

"And extremely generous!"

Green.

"She's made me feel happy and laugh!"

Blue.

"But most of all, my time with her has been magical!"

And finally, purple.

Emerald was engulfed in a rainbow. It swirled around her.

"Emerald!"

Flim watched as the pegasus mare was lifted off the ground. In his mind, she was in danger. He wanted to make sure she was safe, but was paralyzed by fear.

But, truly, she was just fine.

Emerald exploded into a white light, much to horror of Flim.

"EMERALD!"

Flim ran to the burned place on the ground, which was shaped like a very-detailed heart. He fell to the ground and began crying.

"Emral-al-al-ald! WHY?!?!?"

Flam walked over and placed a hoof onto his weeping brother's back.

(Traveling to Emerald's destination. Please fasten your seatbelts.)

Emerald popped into a dream-like scape.

"Whoa! Cool-oof!"

Emerald dropped to the ground with a *thud*. She picked herself up and brush herself off.

"Now, where am I?"

"I think we may answer that question."

Emerald turned around and saw the Two Sisters. She kneeled immediately.

"Your Highnesses."

She felt a hoof under her chin. Her head was lifted up. She came eye to eye with Celestia.

"No need for formality, our little hero."

Celestia removed her hoof. Emerald returned to her normal stance.

"Where am I? Why am I here?"

Luna chuckled a bit before answering.

"Because you wish for knowledge."

"Knowledge we shall give."

Emerald cocked her head and began following the princesses. She ran into their arms. She looked up as the two sisters horns glowed.

The flew up and began making a rectangle. They landed and the screen turned white.

Emerald felt a nudge on her side. She looked up and each sister. They nodded.

Emerald gulped and touched the screen.

(Super dramatic white flash)

Emerald was at her old home, from when she was a filly.

"Aww. Like at me! All cute and snuggled in bed."

Indeed.

Filly Emerald was sleeping in her bed. That's when her father, Topaz Bow, walked in. He was levitating buckets of paint.

Emerald looked at the labels carefully.

"Green and white? That was the colors of my...cutie mark."

Topaz pulled pulled the covers, so that Emerald's blank flank was shown.

"Let's see those fillies make fun of my little gem now."

Topaz levitated a paint brush and began painting a bow on both sides of Emerald's flank. He smiled at his work.

He set down the paint brush. His horn began glowing with a magical spell.

"Never let this paint fade, colors of white and jade. When my daughter finds her way, this paint may never stay."

The fake cutie marks sparkled with purple magic. Topaz picked up everything he came with and left.

(Another super dramatic white flash)

Emerald looked up and saw the Two Sisters.

"So, that's the truth?"

Luna and Celestia nodded.

"Are thou mad?"

Emerald looked up at the nonexistent ceiling. Happy tears streamed from her eyes. A cream, red, white, and green rainbow spun in her eyes before she blinked it away.

"I'm in love."

A picture of Flim appeared next Emerald's head. She smiled at it and dried her tears.

"I'd like to go home now."

The sisters nodded as their horns glowed with magic.

(Third super dramatic white flash)

Flim was still weeping, his brother comforting him.

Flim heard hoofsteps and opened his eyes. He saw green legs. His eyes traveled upward until he met with...

Cerulean eyes and a green and red, scruffy mane.

"Emerald!"

He got up wrapped his arms around her. He was crying happily into her shoulder.

"I thought you were dead."

Emerald pushed him back at bit, so she was looking into those wonderfully green eyes of his.

"Course, I'm not dead! If I died, I'd like to die with your hooves wrapped around me."

Flim smiled through his tears.

"Where did you go?"

"To figure out my destiny. But it turns out..."

Everyone leaned in, as if she would tell more information.

"You're my destiny, Flim."

"I'd like to be more than your destiny."

The two shared a kiss.

(Wedding fade)

Flim and Emerald broke apart. Everyone cheered. The two walked down the alter. Flim was stopped by Topaz Bow.

"You take good care of my daughter, you hear?"

Flim smiled firmly and nodded. Topaz smiled.

"Now you two go have fun!"

Glided Heal looked up over her chair.

"I want grandkids, you two!"

"Mom," Emerald laughed.

The couple got into the horse-drawn carriage. Emerald stuck her head out the sun roof and threw the flowers over her shoulder. Mares scrambled to catch it.

But it landed it AppleJack's hooves.

She let out a sly smile. That is until Trenderhoof walked up next to her.

"Maybe, Trender. Maybe."

Trender let out a *sqee* as stars flashed in his eyes.

Emerald retreated back into the carriage. She smiled at Flim, who smiled back.

She tackled him and began kissing him.

Flim smiled and kissed back.

The driver looked back and smiled.

"Alright, lovebirds, save it for the hotel."

And with that, the carriage rode off.

Author's Note:

And there you have it. The end of Arrows are Beautiful. Flim and Emerald are married. We have found the truth about Emerald's cutie mark. And AppleJack just may allow Trenderhoof to marry her. What could be better? Nothing, absolutely, nothing.

Comments ( 2 )

LOL trender hoof x applejack:pinkiehappy:

That sign on the coverart... Who made it? Because they must be blind. Or stupid. :applejackunsure: Or foals.

Login or register to comment