• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 1,775 Views, 9 Comments

Transformers: War for Equestria - BlackBurn



For Autobots, getting away from Cybertron is their mission. Crashing on a planet is not....

  • ...
5
 9
 1,775

Issue #2: The Colts In Black.

Issue #2: The Colts In Black.

The bright sun of Celestia shone through the curtains of Twilight’s library. Twilight laid on her soft bed, curled up into a ball under her purple blanket. A white bandage was tied around her head, a small red patch on her forehead. She opened her eyes slowly, closing them instantly as the light glared on her. She cried in pain and fell off her bed, landing on the ground with a thud. Twilight got up slowly, holding on to her arm in pain. She walked over to the washroom and jumped at her reflection in the mirror. She looked horrible, cuts and bruises where there wasn’t any. She turned on the tap, water rushing out the faucet and into the sink. She splashed her face with water and winced. The cuts on her face stinged at the cool water touched it. She felt awake at least, still looking bad but they’ll heal. She turned off the light and fell, tripping on the small purple dragon that slept in the middle of the room.

“Nice Twilight…” She mumbled to herself. “The day hasn’t even started yet and you’re falling all over the place…” She got up again, glaring at the little dragon that didn’t even react to her fall. She turned her attention to the brown saddle bag that layed on her bed, looking directly at her. Twilight smiled as she walked over to it, reaching into the large pocket to get the cube. Her eyes widened as she opened the bag wider, looking inside. An old blanket and some lint sat in the bag, no cube in sight. She started digging into the bag, throwing out the lint and the blanket. Her eyes widened even more when there was nothing left in the bag. She ran around her room, opening cabinets and closets, looking for the alien device.

“Oh no no NO! Don’t tell me I’ve lost it!” Twilight whimpered. She looked over and the still asleep purple dragon, his snoring echoing through the library. Twilight growled a bit, glaring at the little sleeping dragon. “And will you wake up you Barney looking-“ She paused as she noticed the dragon had something in his mouth. The cube sat in his hands, covered in drool and spit. Twilight narrowed her eyes, walking over to the dragon without making a sound. She reached over, grabbing the cube with both hooves. Spike tightened his grip, pulling the cube closer to him.

“R-Rarity…” Spike mumbled in his sleep. He nuzzled the cube against his cheek, the metal scratching his scales. Twilight gagged silently and tugged on the cube. It didn’t move an inch. She rolled her eyes and pulled harder, grunting and growling as the dragon didn’t lose his grip. Twilight thought for a moment, looking at the purple dragon in anger. She put her leg on his face, pushing Spike away as she pulled on the cube. Luckily it was a success. But Twilight didn’t think so as she flew backwards, falling down the hard wooden floors and hitting the ground with a loud thud.

“This day…” she mumbled as she got up, holding the cube in her hooves. “Keeps getting better… And better…” two taps on the door made Twilight jump, the cube falling out of her grip and to the floor.

“Hey, Twilight!” It was Rainbow Dash. She knocked on the door again. “Everyone heard that you got injured! Are you home? You ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine! Just umm…..” She looked around the room for an excuse. “Was re-organizing the books and umm… They fell on me!” She went to go answer the door but paused, her eyes locking onto the cube. Where am I going to hide you! Twilight scanned the room, looking for a good hiding spot for the cube. She screeched as the door started to open slowly, Rainbows cyan blue wings barely visible. She rushed over to the door and slammed it shut, pushing the door closed as Rainbow tried to open it.

“Uhh Twilight?” Rainbow grunted, trying to open the pony blocked door. “Is your door jamb-“

“Whoops!” Twilight yelled behind the door. “Sorry some books fell in front of the door! Just a sec!” Twilight looked around barely holding onto the door as Rainbow charged into it.

“AJ,” Rainbow yelled from behind the door. “Bust it open.” Twilights eyes grew wide. She swung the door open, Applejacks hooves barely stopping in front of her. Twilight stood on her hind legs, one hoof behind her back as she leaned on the door side. A large smile spread across her face as everyone eyed her.

“Sugarcube…” Applejack was the first to break the silence. “Why you standin’ that way?” Twilights eyes darted around. She didn’t think of an excuse. Sweat started dripping down her head, a small pool forming on the ground.

“What’s behind your back?” Rainbow asked, narrowing her eyes at the purple unicorn. Twilights smile started to become a frown as Rainbow started to look at her closer, their noses almost colliding.

“Well umm…” Twilight looked behind Rainbow Dash, avoiding eye contact. “Well you see what’s behind my back is- HOLY CELESTIA ARE THOSE THE WONDERBOLTS!” Everyone’s heads shot around as they looked at the sky. Twilight turned around and chucked the cube upstairs.

“What’s all the commoti-“ Spike fell to the ground with a thud as the cube bounced off his head and landed on Twilight’s bed behind him. Twilight turned to face her friends who were still looking at the sky.

“That’s not funny Twilight…” Rainbow was the first to turn around, glaring at the smiling mare. “Thinking that a few clouds were the best Pegasus’ in Equestria..” She flew in slowly, brushing past Twilight.

“I don’t know…” Pinkie smiled. “They look more like cakes to me! Then again everything looks like cakes to me!” She hoped inside, jumping right over Twilight with ease.

“That explains a lot dear..” Rarity looked at Twilight and almost jumped. “My my Twilight! You look horrible!”

“Thanks Rarity I wasn’t aware…” Twilight mumbled. Rarity smiled and hugged the mare.

“Glad I could help dear!” she walked inside, passing by the now mad Twilight. Applejack just looked at her and smiled, tipping her hat to Twilight. Twilight shut the door and faced all her friends. She scratched her head as she noticed someone was missing…

“Where’s Fluttershy?” Everyone shrugged. Applejack only grunted.

“That shy yellow mare came rushin’ to the farm earlier.” She smiled. “Asked Big Macintosh to come over to the cottage because… something about them animals being sick….”

“Big Macintosh doesn’t know a thing about animals...” Rainbow laughed. Everyone nodded to that.

“That’s exactly what I…. Said…” applejack trailed off as she stared out the window of the Library. A large red colt walked past by the window, a yellow mare hugging his arm, her pink mane blowing in the wind. Big Macintosh smiled as he nuzzled the yellow mares cheek. He was just about to say something but froze in place. His eyes locked on to Applejack who stared directly at him through the window. Fluttershy looked at the window and jumped, her face turning a bright pink. “BIG MACINTOSH WHAT IN CELESTIAS NAME IS THIS!” Big Macintosh started galloping away at high speed. Applejack lunged through the window, rolling onto the ground before getting up instantly and chasing after the red stallion.

“Daww does Fluttershy have a coltfriend!” Fluttershy panicked and flew straight for her cottage. “Ooh darling you have to tell me all about it!” Rarity chased after the Pegasus, leaping through the broking window.

“Yay! I get to throw a ‘Get well Soon’ party AND a ‘Fluttershy’s new coltfriend’ party!” Pinkie jumped for joy, going through the door this time. “That’s TWO parties in ONE! The parties have been doubled!” Twilight and Rainbow Dash just shook their heads, chuckling to themselves. Twilight turned to Rainbow and smiled.

“So how goes the training for the next Wonderbolts tryout?” Rainbow turned around and grinned.

“You mean the ‘I’m already in the Wonderbolts and I know you were hiding something’ training?” twilight blushed, tapping her hooves together. “You’re a terrible liar… Even worse than Applejack.” Twilight narrowed her eyes at the grinning cyan pony.

“What gave it away?” Rainbow just shook her head, keeping her grin on.

“I don’t know…” she faced Twilight and smiled. “Maybe because I was here last night when you and Spike cleaned up the library due to one of your experiments…”

“You fell asleep on a cloud!” Twilight shot back.

“Supervising…” Twilight facehoofed herself, shaking her head and the laughing cyan pony. They both paused as somepony knocked on the door. “Doors open.” A blue griffin in a suit opened the door slowly, peeping inside. His face turned a bright red as he stared at the two mares. The door slammed shut, the walls shaking a bit by the impact. Twilight and Rainbow glanced at each other.
- - -

“I can’t do it!” the blue feathered griffin stared at the orange stallion that stood in front of him, a hint of annoyance in his face.

“Why not…” A red feathered griffin chuckled. “Scared that Twilight might not like you back…” The blue griffin pointed at the library.

“There are two hot ponies in there!” He wailed. “And I don’t have the guts to just walk in there and ask for-“

“Wait there’s two?” The blue griffin nodded at the stallion. The red griffin just shook his head.

“Oh no… Not you too…” The orange stallion just shrugged and crawled over to the window, peeping inside.

“Well you never know…” He grinned. “He might be right and they might –“ He trailed off as his eyes locked onto the cyan Pegasus. Her rainbow coloured mane blew in the imaginary wind he thought of. Her beautiful cerise eyes sparkled as she turned slowly to the window, looking at the orange stallion. His face heated up as he hid behind the window, hoping she didn’t see her.

“Well?” Hearts floated around the orange stallion, drool starting to drip out of his mouth. The red griffin just shook his head and marched over to the door, dragging the two loverbirds.
-

“Did you see that?” Rainbow pointed at the broken window. Twilight scratched her head.

“See what?” Rainbow shook her head.

“There was a orange stallion at the window…” she smiled. “Must’ve just been my imagination.” A large grin started to appear on Twilights face. She nudged Rainbow on the arm.

“What’s that? Rainbow’s thinking of orange stallions?” Rainbow swung around and faced Twilight, rage on her face. “Now what are YOU hiding?” Rainbow tackled down the unicorn, tickling her. Twilight laughed, calling for mercy. The door opened as two griffins and a stallion in suits stood in the doorway. The blue griffin and the stallion sprung nose bleeds, fainting on the ground with a thud. The red griffin just cleared his throat.

“Ms. Twilight?” Twilight and Rainbow looked at the red griffin looking at them, two bodies lying on the ground behind him. They got off each other quickly, Rainbow blushing a bit. “I’m Ryze. The blue ones Falconstar and the orange stallion is Ezreal. We’re here to take you to Canterlot.”

“That’s weird…” Twilight looked at the three. “Princess Celestia didn’t send any letters telling me that you three were arriving…” Upstairs lighted up in a faint green light, a letter rolling down the stairs and stopping right in front of Twilight. She picked it up with her magic and opened it.

Dear Twilight Sparkle;

You will be visited by two griffins and a stallion. They will escort you to Canterlot.

This is important.

Princess Celestia

She glanced up at the three and back at the letter. Falconstar’s paw twitched a bit.

“Spike I’m going out for a bit!” a soft grumble was heard upstairs. She nodded at Ryze and they all left the house. Falconstar and Ezreal being dragged by their ears.
-

“Perfect idea Thundercacker! Let’s scan space, the biggest piece of emptiness I’ve ever seen, for a tiny cube!” Skywarp sat on the surface of the moon, Thundercracker and Starscream lying on either side.

“Well maybe we don’t have to scan all of space?” Thundercracker suggested, Skywarp only grunted. “Maybe just this part of space.”

“Yeah, well you and ‘Screamer do that.” He laid on his back, closing his eyes. “I’m going into stasis… Wake me up when Megatron finally kills Starscream…” Starscream went to say something but paused. Thundercracker just sighed.

“What’s my line again?” Starscream called, everyone grunted and sighed, Skywarp smiling softly.

“Its ‘I’m not going to fail Megatron you idiot’” A colt called. Starscream nodded, reaching over to a cup of energon. He sipped some and coughed, clearing his throat.

“Alright everyone Take #25!” The director called.
- - -

“I’m not going to fail Megatron you idiot!” Starscream growled. Skywarp smiled.

“Look, I know your Megatron’s annoying cat that won’t shut up and follows you around. But…” he looked up into space. “The chances of you finding that is slim to none… Face the facts Starscream… You’re good as dead…” Starscream grabbed Skywarp by the collar, glaring at him.

“Listen here Skywarp!” He growled. “I will find this ‘ultimate power’ use it on me and Defeat Megatron! Then I’ll be the supreme leader of the Decepticons!” Skywarp and Thundercracker looked at each other.

“Not to say that you’ve lost it…” Thundercracker chuckled. “But you’ve lost it…” Starscream dropped Skywarp and started looking around the moon, picking up rocks.

“Shut up and search the moon!” Starscream threw a rock into the air, it drifting into space. “Maybe it landed on the surface with Sideswipe!” Thundercracker shrugged and helped out the air commander, Skywarp rolling his eyes and helping out too.

Comments ( 1 )

like the cover art ITSTIME4ADEATHBATTLE!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment