• Published 23rd Mar 2014
  • 712 Views, 6 Comments

Brothers until the end - Spiritus



This is a story about two humans, whom end up in Equestria (I know origional or what). This story depicts what happened to them. Contains self-harm in few chapter along with language throughout the whole story.

  • ...
6
 6
 712

Guns and drugs

Author's Note:

I know I said I would have a chapter up by the end of the month. And here it is. Only thing different about this is that I have chosen to split the chapters up more, there will be about 3 and they will grow in size each time.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter and I would like to thank Carbon Legend for Jake as the dealer.

Enjoy reading

Chapter 5 part 2

After a fairly long time in the vortex with was actually only a minute me and Sombra where in the last place I remember being. My bedroom.

My room was pretty ordinary compared to anyone else's room. The walls where painted in a blood red and had various posters of Eminem and a few posters of Manchester United players including my favourite player Javier Hernandez. It has enough room for me so I could do many activities. I had a large bed, 50 inch TV, PlayStation 3, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a safe in the corner to hold all valuable possessions.

Sombra was still in his pony form and I was still in the clothes from Equestria which meant we both had to change.

"Just to let you know, you need to turn into a human if you want to not get noticed" I informed him with a little chuckle.

He just looked at me and smiled before replying "Do you have any recommendations for what I look like?"

"I would say David Beckham, but I actually want you to look my age" I joked with especially with what he said.

I thought he was being cheeky but then I realised he has never seen anything from my world, he could look like anyone he wanted and be in with the style of this world with some of my clothes and a fresh haircut. So I did the smartest thing I could think of, I searched up 'blowback' and whatever came up I would show Sombra and he can change into that person. It came up a few pictures I liked but decided on a grey photo of a guy in a white shirt with a black tie and looked around my age.

I showed Sombra the picture, he looked at it, to me and back at the picture before turning into what the person looked like. Brownish black hair, blue eyes and stubble to finish the look. Now all he needed was decent clothes and shoes, while I needed to change then we would be ready to go to my father's grave and to go get the guns for the rest of them.

I tossed him a pair of jeans, a grey shirt and a wine jumper with the words 'BLACK MAGIC' ironically written on a rectangular image containing a triangle and a black cross along with a pair of red Puma suede's hoping his feet size would be the same as mine.

I on the other hand took out a pair of jeans, a top made by the same company and a jumper a light grey jumper with 'STATE OF MIND' written inside three boxes with different pictures which were a skyline of New York City at night, below it was a dead forest that looked like it had just been burned down and the final image was a picture of a wolf's human-like blue eyes. I had also grabbed a pair of black and white Puma gazelles.

I walked into the bathroom to get myself changed while Sombra got changed. Since this was his first time getting changed as a human, I went and got a Crunchy out of the fridge to add some time.

After I ate the bar I thought I had given Sombra enough time so I decide to go and see if I was right or if he need more time.

I wish I hadn't walked in, because there was Sombra, fully dressed, holding my rifle looking through the scope directed at me. Thank God I always keep the safety on, but I was still shitting myself thinking that he may have not needed me at all and was just doing this to assassinate me to get revenge on the Princesses'.

Unfortunally, he did shoot.

.

.

But didn't hit me. Instead he perfectly shoot the crest on the walls.

"Give me back my gun now!" I yelled, if I wasn't pissed with him just missing me with a bullet that was more than likely kill me if I stood three inches to my left, I was definitely pissed that he used that gun. "You fucking cunt, I was shitting myself thinking you were aiming at me".

"Relax, I need you and these weapons. At the moment keeping you protected is my number one cause" He chuckled.

"Watch what you say, I'm this close to unloading a load of lead into your head right now" I shouted towards him, pushing him aside so that I could place the second most expensive object I own beside my prized possession.

"Anyway, are we ready to go?" Sombra intervened and somehow calmed me down a small bit.

"Yeah, let me just grab by card and keys" I informed my accomplice.

I proceeded into the sitting room being followed by Sombra. I took a pen from the counter top along with the keys to my baby in the garage and my credit card.

We exited the rear door of the sitting room and out the back door. When we were both outside I opened the door to the garage from my keys and watched as the doors revealed my love on this world.

Sitting there in the center of the room was a spotlessly clean, matte black 1970 Dodge Charger. Beside it was an average bmw first series. The difference between the two cars being one I use when I'm going for a joy ride costing just under thirty thousand including parts to increase the horsepower of the beast, and a car I won in a night of poker and use when I'm going to school or to get shopping, etc.

I walked in while Sombra was just looking in shock towards the beautiful car that I was in love with. And I think Sombra just became in love with it as well.

"So what do you think of my baby?" I asked to see an amazed face appear on Sombra's face once again.

"It's amazing, but what is it?" Sombra asked curiously inching closer and closer to the beast in front of him.

"Well, by definition it's a car, by looks it's a beast, but by name is a Dodge Charger" I proudly answered.

"It's amazing!" Sombra stated.

"She sure is, and I got her for cheaper than I should have. Like who sells his beast of a car for only thirty-five g's?"

"Only thirty-five bits?" Sombra asked. He looked like he just had a heart attack thinking that I meant thirty-five euro.

"No not thirty-five bits, but rather thirty-five thousand bits, or euro for what I paid in" I reassured.

I stood at the side of the car as Sombra continuously circled the car, admiring every detail in the fine piece of metal, occasionally asking questions such as 'How fast does it go?' and 'What's horsepower?' until he got to the one question I was waiting for.

"Can we go get the guns in the car?" Sombra pleaded.

"That's the whole reason I'm showing off the car" I answered with a smile before unlocking the car door and proceeding into the car.

Sombra is a really fast learn as in literally only took him about seven seconds after I was in for him to be in the passenger side of the car. Once he was in he started to admire the interior of the car with just as much enjoyment as earlier.

"You better put your belt on" I stated as I revved the engine once, twice, a third time and set off hitting the clutch and going straight into second gear and like it was second nature to me go to the gas pedal. The car zoomed out of the garage and onto the path. I turned the steering wheel left, the car doing so causing the earth under the wheels to lift and flying away from the vehicle. As soon as I was away from the property and on the road I showed Sombra what real power was, going to third and going 100mph in a matter of seconds.

This seemed to only make Sombra more impressed with the sheer power he just witnessed in front of his very eyes. The constant twists and turns in the tight country roads just increased the pleasure of the experience.

"It's been to long since my last joy ride" I yelled winding down the windows allowing air to circulate through the car that was currently going need to go into fourth gear to go any faster.

The wind blowing through my hair perfecting my blowback along with Sombra's. It only took five minutes of intense driving to arrive at the house I need to be.

When the car was at a complete stop. I exited the vehicle soon followed by Sombra on the other side of the car. We walked up to the porch and knocked on the door of the house number 115.

The old brown door creek open with the latch keeping the door semi-closed. The door revealed a young man mid-twenties with shoulder length brown hair with a green eye pecking through, barely visible at the front thanks to him wearing a black slightly torn beanie. He also had a brownish/grey beard that made me sure that it was him.

"Alright Jake. It's been a while hasn't it?" I greeted him knowing I had to wait for him to acknowledge me before he let me in.

"Alex what do you want? And who the fuck is that guy beside you? Is he a cop?" Jake asked getting his side-arm he left at the left side of the door.

"Relax man I'm here for a job and need equipment" I informed, but he still didn't trust me so I had to say the code word to make sure he would let us in. "Up the RA".

The moment he heard this the latch was off and the door swung open causing a loud creaking noise come from the door. Jake still had his hand on his gun in cases shit was about to hit the fan.

Once we both had entered the house the door behind us shut and Sombra was on his knees with a gun at the back of his head waiting to blow it off at any moment. He sure was paranoid, but I never did bring a guest with me to this place.

"Who the fuck is he and what's the real reason you are hear Alex? And don't lie to me or you die first!" Jake interrogated. I kind of had to be honest with him though it was my life and Sombra's on the line.

"His name is Sam Marshall and he hired me for a job that is suicidal for almost all except me. He just wanted to check on the weapons I would be using to make sure they are up to good quality and don't want them tracked back to him or us" I explained hoping he would by it right now and wouldn't have to do anything stupid.

"Is this true" He asked Sombra hitting the back of his head to make him be honest. If only he knew.

"Yes I also need this job done today so I need all guns you have at the minute. I will pay double what they are worth for the inconvenience" 'Sam' answered.

The gun was removed from the back of Sombra's skull and a smile appeared on Jake's face.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place? And I'll make you a deal since you are paying double. Every gun you buy I'll supply a little something, something as well, but you can pay normal price for ammunition since I served with your employee" Jake informed and brought a smile to my face when he mention something additional in the deal.

"What you got?" Sombra asked foolishly.

"Whatever you want. I got coke, weed, crack whatever your into" Jake replied walking into the kitchen and revealing what he had on display along with Chung the Chinese 'assistant' sorting out the coke in front of him.

We then walked into the sitting room were told to sit down. Once that extremely hard task was over, Jake flipped a switch behind the couch and underground staircase with only a single light source coming through from the bottom.

"After you" We were told by Jake who started chuckling to himself, something he always does to anybody going down the stairs.

As we started to walk down the cold, dark, never ending stairs Sombra finally started to get worried about human culture and our possible sick methods of torture that he had no clue of.

Not yet anyway.

"So, uh how long do you know each other?" Sombra nervously asked to try calm himself from the near suffocating staircase that would drive anyone insane from the lack of light and coldness that is being pushed out of small circular crevasses to increase the torture.

Eventually we reached the underground chamber. It was perfect encase WWIII were to break out. It was a converted from a top of the range bomb shelter into an underground armory. There was a light sky blue color revealing all the guns on the wall.

There was a minimum of twenty-five guns per section all with a different label above each section and a name, make and model under each weapon. There was a total of three walls with three sections on each.

On the wall to our left was side arms, explosive equipment and ballistic vests. On our right was the high damage weapons such as shotguns, Light machine guns and sniper rifles. And before us was the medium range rifles and sub-machine guns and unusual weaponry.

Sombra walked a few feet forward before rushing towards a few of the weapons on the right. Grabbing a SPAZ 12 shotgun looking through the sight before putting back the gun back and grabbing an Ak47 assault rifle doing the exact same, over and over again before eventually Jake and I decided to stop the child in a candy shop.

"Alright, alright have you decide what you want?" Jake asked.

"Now they are all just so amazing that I can't decide. Alex you know about guns you pick for me" Sombra instructed and gave me the one thing I wanted to hear. A shopping list of weaponry.

'Oh this is going to be fun' I thought as I moved straight to the weapons that I wanted and would do the job for the others at the same time.

My first weapons I went to were the side arms, grabbing two M1911s', two P226s' and two Pythons'. Grabbed a ballistic vest and a few flash bangs and smoke grenades. I handed them to Jake who at some time during the moments before hand had called down Chung and had him bring down a basket and a calculator to add up the price.

After that I went to the Shotguns guns and grabbed two Remington Model 870 then moved over to the LMG's and grabbed M27 IAR. I brought them back over to Chung and put them in the basket before moving to the Assault rifles and the SMG's.

I had a touch choice with the rifles, I wanted to pick an all well round gun but also didn't want anything to well know like an AK47. So I just grabbed the one that was eye level with me, which happened to be a M4A1, but there was only one of them so I wasn't sure what else to grab. So I went for the one gun that looked the slickest, which just happened to be an AN94. And speaking of not well known guns I grabbed two Folding Machine Guns or more commonly known as an FMG-9.

Once handed back to Chung, I thought it would be nice to grab a few unusual weapons. There was one I always had my eyes on and there just so happened to be one left. The G.R.A.D Knife gun it's a knife with a gun for a handle, which is immediately awesome–until you realize you're more than likely not going to be able to handle such a weapon. Seriously, none of us have the coordination necessary not to shoot ourselves in the gut while stabbing a dude, or vice versa. Along with that, I grabbed a ring gun as well.

"Got everything?" Jake chuckled as I walked back with the last two weapons in hand.

"I think so, unless you are willing to sell Chung?" I sarcastically asked bring a chuckle from all of us in the room.

I then got an unexpected answer off Jake instead, "How about I give you Chloe?"

"Maybe while we are sorting out the payment, Sam can have a quickie with her" I asked to only be hit in the back of the head by Sombra and have a slight stinging sensation in the back of my head.

'Watch what you say before I grab one of them guns and have a little bit of fun" Sombra angrily threatened making me only remember there that he can still communicate with me in my head.

"Alright so how much will that be altogether?" Sombra asked.

Chung had already calculated the total and shown the price to Jake.

"Yeah so that will be €8,600 for the pistols and grenades, €3,000 on the big guns and €6,000 for the rifles and FMGs' and because I know you have been dying to get that Knife gun you can have it and the ring gun for free" Jake informed as Sombra pulled out his bag of bits.

"So how many gold coins would that be?" Sombra asked pouring the coins out on the table for Jake and Chung to check to see if they were real or not.

And they must have been quite shocked to notice that there was about five hundred coins on the table at the minute.

"Where did you get all these?" Jake asked.

"They were in the...family vault, why?" Sombra questioned.

"You have around half a million euro on the table. That's close to how much I paid for the guns and the bunker!" Jake clarified.

"That much huh, okay then I'll give you twenty coins that should be enough, no?" Sombra asked felling cocky.

"Yeah, that would even cover the ammunition and drugs" Jake answered.

"What do you want?" Chung asked us, strangely that was the first time I ever heard his voice, he sounded like he was born in Ireland, but there was an undeniable accent.

"Whatever you have?" Sombra stated as Chung ran up the stairs with the basket in hand as we casually followed after him.

"So, who are you going after that would make this a 'suicide mission', the president?" Jake questioned.

"Worse, his father which means about a hundred to two hundred guards at one given time, then if we have enough ammo left over we might go for the Queen" I answered getting a chuckle from Sombra for him thinking I meant the Princesses and a hearty laugh off Jake for him being the main supplier for the IRA.

"Who's do you have for the job?" Jake asked after he finally stopped laughing.

"Well, I think I might be Nicole for the sharpshooter and I'm going in with Michael and a new guy he hired" I replied as we eventually got up the stairs with Chung in front of us with a selection of his finest drugs laid out in front of him on a small wooden table.

"Okay, so we have coke, weed, heroin, crystal meth and some shrooms. That's enough to last you at least two months with use every day" Chung announced.

Sombra and I just stood there, mouths agape, from the shire amount of drugs in front of the two of us.

"Wait a second how much are you selling them?" Jake asked getting pissed at Chung for trying to under sell the drugs to us.

"At least another five coins worth!" Chung answered.

Sombra, without a second later had put more coins on the table and demanded while sounding like a demon voice and having that mist coming out of his eyes, "There is ten, get me some more of that crystal meth for that other five coins".

You could say Chung was scared shitless while running or you could have laughed at him actually shitting himself.

For all of us left in the room we were doing the later until Chung arrived back in the room with two hand fills of meth.

"Hey wait a second he only asked for..." Was all Jake could say before Sombra looked at him with the exact same glare he gave Chung, causing him to start to cower and look like he was about to do the same as Chung had moments ago.

"Where is our weapons? We are going now!" Sombra ordered.

Within ten seconds, the guns and drugs were being put into the boot of the car by Jake and Chung.

That had been the first time I had seen either Jake that scared, and he had a bullet in him at one time. It was funny to see none the less.

Anyway we were back on the road this time, to the place I have been to more than any other, even home since the 24th of October.

My father's final resting place.

Comments ( 5 )

4132226
My first ever mistake. I agree, fix it fast or this story is screwed.

4441888 I'll sort it out in the next few days

I like the picture you used for the story, do you mind I ask who made it?

5165383 to be honest I don't know who made it, it just had the villains of the show (except for tirek) so I used that. If I find out who made it I will inform you ASAP :)

Login or register to comment