• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 727 Views, 8 Comments

Rainbow's Wish - Sawk71



When Rainbow Dash finds a magic genie she takes it to her wife AppleJack. They both rub the lamp at the same time and are granted 3 wishes together. When Rainbow Dash wishes AppleJack's accent away, will she realize what a mistake she made?

  • ...
13
 8
 727

The Summoning

As Rainbow and Applejack exchanged looks of confusion, Applejack held the stare for a little longer than she should have, but she couldn’t help herself, she was lost is those beautiful eyes Rainbow head, she could stare at them all day. Those scarlet red eyes were so beautiful that she was in a trance every time she even glanced at them.

“Um... You ok Applejack?” Rainbow said, breaking the orange mares gaze.

“Yeah, sorry, I was thinking of what ah’m gonna wish for.” Applejack replied trying to hide her blush, but failing quite miserably. Ah’m looking like an idiot in front of Rainbow! Come on AJ pull it together! The farm pony thought to herself.

Why was she just staring at me, she looked so lost... The Rainbow maned pegasus thought.

“So, since you are the one that released me from my lamp, I shall grant you three wishes. You may call me at any time for the wishes, but once you can not un-wish your wish. There will not be any wishing for more wishes, nor will there be any wishing that may cause death. Got it?” Bartholomew said staring directly at Rainbow.

“Uh, sure?” Rainbow said, she thought that the genie sounded like one of those ponies she saw on TV, those people at the end of the commercials explaining side effects and reading them so quickly you could barely understand.

“So, can ah wish too since I was here when you appeared?” Applejack said curiously. The tone that made Rainbow look over.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As Rainbow looked over at Applejack she had three things on her mind. 1. Sweet Celestia why can’t you just be mine? 2. Why the hay did you ask that? and 3. Why can’t I stop thinking about cider? As Rainbow pondered into the window, it was Applejack’s turn to bring the pony to the real world.

“Uh, hello? Rainbow Dash?” Applejack said placing a hoof on Rainbows withers.

“Oh, yeah... Um.... I guess I will talk to you later then about what I want to wish for...” Rainbow said, trailing off as she glanced at the ground.

“As you wish master.” Within the blink of an eye, Bartholomew was sucked back into his lamp and all that remained was a small poof of dust.

“Well he sure seems interestin!” Applejack said. No, The only interesting thing here is you Applejack. Rainbow thought to herself.

“Yeah, sure, I don’t think I want to say ‘Bartholomew’ Eve-” Rainbow was cut off by Bartholomew once again emerging from his lamp home.

“You called master?” The mystical genie asked. “Your wish is my command.” Bartholomew said while taking a graceful bow.

“Um, I didn’t mean to call you, my bad.... How about from now on.... I’ll call you... uh...” Rainbow paused a moment and though to herself, COME ON Rainbow! DO NOT look stupid in front of your crush!! Suddenly she had an epiphany. “How about Barth? Yeah, I like that, from now on if I need you I will call for you by the name of Barth” Rainbow said, trying to sound as professional as possible.

“Well then master, if you so choose to call me by the name “Barth” I shall respond to it, until next time my dear!” Barth said as he was sucked back into the lamp.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why is Rainbow actin so weird lately? It’s like ever since we have started hangin out more she has really been, well hay if ah new, off? Applejack thought to herself as a couple slimmers of doubt started to fade into the head of the blonde maned mare. Ah sure hope she likes me, I don’t even know if she’s in to mares...

“Hey, uh AJ? Rainbow said. “ Thanks for helping me out here today.” The Cyan mare cocked her head in the general direction of the earth pony.

“No problem sugarcube.” Applejack replied. Well she has been acting weird since we’ve been hanging out more. Maybe she likes me. Applejack pondered with a glimmer of hope returning.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“So yeah, I think I’m gonna head home. See you tomorrow Applejack!” Rainbow said, trying to be mysterious like Daring Do. But just as she was about to leave she had to do one thing. One thing that would either make or break their relationship.

But first, she had some thinking to do over what she was gonna wish for. Rainbow had her ideas already, but she needed to make sure she knew what she was gonna wish for first.

As Rainbow flew home, she realized that it was already getting dark and that she needed to pick up the pace a little bit, even though she usually flew faster than a few Wonderbolts themselves, Rainbow could still take it slow, and just have time to think about everything. Right about now seemed as good a time as any to just take a nice slow flight and think about what had just happened. Right as she landed on her cloud home, she realized she had forgotten something, the thing that would help her gain Applejacks love. Barth.

As Rainbow flew back to Sweet Apple Acres, she thought she had built up the courage to do the deed. Yeah, I can do it, I’ll just be my awesome self and she will be like ‘Oh Rainbow your so awesome! Want to go out sometime?’ Then I will accept and everything will be alright.

Even though that isn’t exactly what Rainbow had planned, she could see it coming out after what she had planned.

“Hey Applejack!” Rainbow yelled as she neared Sweet Apple Acres.

“Hey Rainbow, back so soon?” Applejack said, almost if knowing what Rainbow was going to do.

“Yeah, kind of forgot I left the lamp here.” Rainbow said, putting her left forehoof behind her head and trying her hardest not to blush.

“Well it is on the table, let me go get it for ya.” Applejack said, and as she started walking towards the table, Rainbow could have sworn she saw Applejacks rump swaying more than usual...

“Here ya go Dash. If ya need anythin else ah’m right here!” Applejack said, breaking the cyan ponies thoughts.

Well here we go, its all or nothing right now. This is either gonna be really awesome or not so awesome....

Author's Note:

Well Guys, here it is! Chapter 2 of "Rainbow's Wish". If you guys enjoyed, leave a comment, if you didn't enjoy, comment why, that way I can fix the things that need to be fixed.

Have a good day!
~Sawk

Comments ( 2 )

Nice chapters so far. I can't wait for the next one to be published.

It was okay, but the italic kept going in places it didn't seem to need to be. In my mind, thoughts should be in italic. Sometimes both thoughts and stuff explaining thoughts were in italic and other thoughts weren't and it took time figuring out they were thoughts before I read that they were thoughts.

I still enjoyed this chapter though, so I will give you this:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment