• Published 18th Mar 2014
  • 1,367 Views, 87 Comments

Jason's Grand Tour of Equestria - Paradox Theory



When Twilight summons an anti-brony things get bumpy!

  • ...
38
 87
 1,367

Celestia part 2. The Army of the Delegations

Jason's Second Vision
Canterlot throne room

"Celestiaaaaa!" Luna roared as her sister collapsed to the ground.

"How, how did you do that? No mortal weapon could break my horn alone!" Celestia gasped, still shuddering from the pain.

"Oh, this sword is not a mortal one. It is known as: Clarent! The Sword of Fire, and War!" Jane exclaimed as she aimed at Celestia. "This is going to be fun!" Jane giggled to herself. She took a few more steps forward before she plunged her sword into Celestia's neck. A chuckle rippled across the palace, and the same message as before echoed: "Your world has fallen, your champion lies dead. Your Time Traveler flees to the past, and my minion has slain your Sun. I have won!"
Jason couldn't watch anymore and so he ran, out of the throne room. Unbeknownst to him, Rose and Luna were thrown from his vision altogether

Jason's Second Vision
Canterlot Gates

As Jason ran the vision shifted around him, leaving him standing in front of the Canterlot gates. On the outside of the gates stood row upon row of armored humans, massive machines stood tall behind them. In the front of the group, but facing away, was Jane. On he gates stood a small number of guards and city ponies, In front of them stood half of the elements of harmony. Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. Next to them was Luna, who was speaking to the army.

"We are here today to fight off the human menace, to drive back the Void, and to save our families. Many of us will die today, but as long as I stand, Equestria will. Not. Fall. Who is with me?"

All of the ponies cheered at the same time the humans had, causing the whole of the city to shake.

"To war, and freedom!" Luna called as the humans began their assault.

Luna turned to the elements, and called them to her.

"We are not alone, Jason has arrived, as he said he would." Luna whispered to them, gesturing to follow her into a tent.

Jason followed after them, curious as to why Luna thought he was here. As soon as he stepped through the flap, he felt something like a wave of water hit him.

"Jason! You're here!" Rainbow Dash cried, flinging herself across the room to Jason. He was caught off guard when Rainbow hugged him.

"What? How do you guys see me?" Jason asked in disbelief.

"Long story short, you are actually time traveling to the future with an invisibility spell on you." Luna explained.

"Jason. we don't have a lot of time, but you need to hear us out. When the time comes you hesitate and die, causing the mess you see here. We also need to tell you that Rose is----." Twilight explained, only to get cut off as Jason is flung back in time.

Throne Room
Canterlot Palace
Present Day

Jason opened his eyes to find everyone staring at him.

"Well?" Celestia asked, "What did you see?"

Jason was quiet a moment before answering, "My people find a way to cross the void and wage war on Equestria. My sister leads them, and she singlehandedly killed you, Celestia."

"Then I must ask how you plan to stop this." Celestia calmly answered.

"A group that calls themselves 'the Council of Representatives' has informed me of a set of armor that would allow one to survive in the void; however, without a solid clue as to where each piece is, it will take time to locate them." Jason explained, much to the surprise of Celestia.

"They are not to be trusted." she growled.

"Why? they gave me a chance to go homejavascript:Bold(document.getElementById( 'chapter_editor' ));, and I will take it, regardless of your opinion." Jason shot back, again surprising the princess.

"They wanted to control this world in exchange for safety, and then released Discord on us." Clestia answered, her features visibly calming.

"They promised me acceptance, and I get turned into a poo-covered statue." Discord grumbled to himself.

"If you still wish to do this, then I will send three of my day guards with you." Celestia announced, just then a changeling shot to Jason's side. "I am Ditto, and my queen has asked me to protect the human." He announced. Celestia nodded to him as Luna stepped forward.

"Jason," Luna asked, "If you are okay with it, I will accompany you, along with three night guards." Jason nodded.

"If Jason intends to save us, then you can count the elements of Harmony in." Twilight announced, standing at Jason's side, opposite of the changeling. A griffin then strode forward.

"Greeting human," He began, his voice deep, but powerful. "I am Bloodbeak, King of the Griffin Empire, an I wish to send my son Razor Talons to aid you in your quest." Jason agreed, and a slightly smaller griffin walked over to the group.

Suddenly, an angry minotaur was in Jason's face, "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN COUNT US OUT, YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN!!!!" he yelled, causing the hall to go silent, "I am Rage, and I shall aid you as well." He said in a voice that Jason didn't expect could come from him. Discord saw his opportunity and approached Jason, "While I won't travel with you, I will check up on you, and not just for Celestia, but Fluttershy as well." Sure enough, the timid Pegasus hopped into his arms, giving him a big hug.

"If there is no more volunteers, then I hereby decree that you shall be known as "The army of the Delegation of Equestria, or Void Warriors for short." Celestia announced, sending a reporter to his HQ, "If anypony knows anything about strange armors, they are to report to you. And as for you Jason, what next?"

"While we are here, we will search Canterlot for the first piece." Jason decided.

"Then Faust be with you Jason, and may we see Equestria thrive in the days to come." Celestia spoke as she stood and spread her wings, "The meeting of the Delegations is hereby concluded."

Ponyville Square

It was quiet, as it should be at night. The pure white alicorn with grey mane and tail thought so anyway. He jumped when a sudden Crack sounded off. Looking towards the statue in the fountain, he spotted an inky, shadowy substance leaking from it.

The stallion bowed to the statue, "Master," He spoke.

"Son, there is no need to call me as such, for you yourself, are a master." The voice of the Void spoke, coming from behind the crack.

"I have just returned from the capital, they bought the ploy and have started looking for the first piece. Under your command, I wish to view the humans progress." the Stallion explained, felling the joy of the Void rise.

"As you wish, Princapatum. Don't get caught." The Void answered.

"I won't, Father." Princapatum whispered as he jumped into the void.

Author's Note:

next chapter will be the last chapter in Arc 1: Beginnings

As an afterthought, maybe I should have waited for a few more chapters before revealing another villain.

I will probably be putting this on a month long Hiatus after today. Life, you know?

Also, Dun dun dunnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!