• Published 18th Mar 2014
  • 1,360 Views, 87 Comments

Jason's Grand Tour of Equestria - Paradox Theory



When Twilight summons an anti-brony things get bumpy!

  • ...
38
 87
 1,360

Epilogue

Canterlot

"Yes! Everything is going to be just fine!" Twilight exclaimed, flying on her new wings.

The last few days had been busy, four cities had to be rebuilt.

Razor Talons had decided to stay in Equestria as an ambassador to the Griffon Kingdoms.

Ditto and Illusion were married and Ditto crowned king.

Pinkie was throwing parties left and right.

And Celestia watched with pride.

Something no one, (except The Doctor) knew was why the humans had been sucked into the Void.

Rose had been showing up randomly, giving status updates on her search for Jason.

But other than that, peace had returned.


Two years later

Twilight and her friends were setting up the Castle. Tirek had been defeated, and the Sirens were stopped.

Life was good. Ditto was visiting the girls, and Razor was assigned to Twilight by Celestia.

They were all chatting merrily when the doors slammed open.

"I found him." Rose said aloud.

"Where?" asked Twilight.

"Not where, when." Rose corrected.

"What?" Everypony asked.

"He is Three, Thousand years in the past." Rose sighed.


Three Thousand Years ago.

"Hey." said a young feminine voice, "Get up."

Jason felt a hoof poke him in the face.

"Get up!" The voice shouted.

"All right! I'm up!" Jason shouted, getting into a sitting position. He then noticed a midnight-blue alicorn filly.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"My name is Princess Luna. But just call me Luna." The cheerful filly answered.

Only one word was going through Jason's mind.

What?

To be continued in book 2

Author's Note:

You had to end on a cliffhanger.

Yep. I did.

Comments ( 9 )

Void Stuff. Did the humans get a void ship? Also how did the Void develop sentience?

5272789 Good question. I'd like to believe that after 3000 years of drawing magic from the one who made it, it drew a bit of intelligence as well.

5272786 Um, why are you saying why?

5273386
Because of the cliffhanger. I have to wait till December 5th to continue the story. I forget what does Rose's base form look like?

5273737 You mean when she's human? Because she looks like a 18-19 year old girl with long black hair and startling green eyes.

Her base pony form is a rose pink alicorn with rose red hair and green eyes.

If Jason Wright was voiced, what would he sound like? Will Rainbow Dash be beating anybody up in this story?

5287184 That is. . . a good question.

And, I don't remember if she does.

6090650 A. This is my first story.
B. I kinda thought it was myself.
C. Holy cow was not expecting to get a comment on this one.

Login or register to comment