• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 4,153 Views, 399 Comments

Friendship is Chaos - Vladimir



In a word where some humans are in the world of Equstria. A boy with a destiny to ave the world, or, drive it into chaos. Disorder must now choose a side, to be good, or evil. Oc's are my own, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by the

  • ...
23
 399
 4,153

A Dog and Pony Show and New Faces....

Chrysie and I cuddled with each other, both of us heartbroken. Our herd has crumbled to nothing but us, and Luna from time to time. Celestia had been forced to break it off, as were Trixie and Zecora. But, Luna and Chrysie remained by my side. Luna had accepted this better than we had. We lay, close to each other as rain pours down, the clouds dark grey and saddening. I nuzzle her gently and she nuzzles back, I lay my head onto hers, as the two of us close our yes and nap.

Hours turns into a whole day, but a rapping at our front door signals us to awaken. I rise to my feet and sit on the bed, I have gained spines, black at the bottom that then become blood red at the top. I walk down the stairs and open the door to see Twi, AJ, Rainbow, Shy, Pinkie and a very distraught Spike. I get a serious look on my face.

"What happened?" I ask.

"T-The dogs got Rarity, w-we know where they are..." Spike cries out, tears going down his face. I growl and am about to leave, but Chrysie stops me, anger in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm coming with you, I want to kill those bastards." She growls out. I nod my head, and we side step ourselves and the group to the dirt fields were I find a hole not yet buried. I approach the hole, my cross forms into the collar and pistols, I point the barrel of my right pistol in the face of a dog. It whimpers and begs for me to let it live, but I fire a blue beam down, it's a thin one, and goes through the dogs head and then the body disintegrates.

"We have an opening. Lets get going." I state. I jumped down into the hole, my pistols already charging, I land on a dog, crushing his head on impact before I dash forward, shooting blue arrows at dogs left and left, I see Chrysie running on the ceiling above me, holding two glowing blue swords as she jumps ahead of me and slices a few dogs to pieces. I jump over her and start running on the ceiling above her, shooting the dogs with rapid-fire arrows that hit them in their heads or chests. I jump in font of her as a boulder comes flying at her, I fire one arrow that turns to boulder to dust and keeps going into it hits the first age that is holding ponies.

Twi and her friends help the ponies out of the cages while Chrysie and I free the rest, we reach Rarity's cage and she is in tears, her cloths are torn apart, her cheek is cut slightly. I let Spike rip the door off it's hinges and get her. I growl as I see more dogs coming at us. I fire more rounds and take their heads off as I even use my tail to cleave them in half. I make a path for us to get out of these tunnels.

"You all go, I'm going to collapse these tunnels. Chrysie I want you to keep them safe okay? Spike, I want you to send a letter toteh princesses, tell them that the dogs have met their justice's." I tell them all. Chrysie and Spike nod their heads as I jump back into the tunnels, I fire a few large beams into the tunnels, collapsing them, I then hear talking from behind two large doors. I push the doors open and gasp as I see a tone of dogs there, waiting for me with swords, crossbows, spears, shields, the works.

"You one that kill men! We kill you! You die dead now!" I see a small dog growl out. I blink before holding my right pistol out and firing a large beam, killing half of the army of dogs, then the other half leaving the small one, a fat one, and a thin one left. I growl as I approach them.

"Are you the alpha?" I ask. He nods. "Are you the one who hurt and used Chrysalis as a toy?" I ask again. He nods once again. I growl louder and plunge my hand into his chest, he stares up at me with pleading eyes. "I don't give pity to trash like you. No, you deserve a painful and slow death." I say as I retract my hand, he falls to the ground and looking around, he looks for his companions only to find them decapitated. I slowly walk away before he stops me.

"Please...h-help me...I-I'll take you to the other changelings we have here..." He says. I turn to look at him, I snap my hands and he appears in front of me.

"Get walking, before I decide to leave you here." I growl. He nods his head and leads me to a cage full of female changelings, I look at all of them, before smiling down at the dog. "You did good but ONE thing." I say.

"W-What?" He asks me as I put the left barrel of my left gun to his head, a scowl on my face.

"Your trash...." I pull the trigger and blow his head off, before opening thecae. "Com with me quickly! This place is about to collapse!" I yell to them. They all nod and follow me up through the hole. Chrysie kisses me gently. The changelings land and stare at us, we part and Chrysie gasps when she sees them.

"My hive! But what are they doing here?" She asks. I shrug.

"I found them in one of the holding cells near the entrance to the left, the part we didn't check. But, why are they all female?" I ask. Chrysie giggles and nips at my chin gently before she answers.

"Most of our kind is female, we generally share a mate or the king mates with them. Since I am a princess, my father didn't do so, so when there were no males, they...well mated with each other." She blushed at the end. I nod my head in understanding, but then see them eyeing me like one would a cake.

"Um...they are staring at me...why?" I ask. Chrysie blushes more.

"Your the first male the have seen in a long time besides the king, they um...." She trails off. I nod my head and walk over to the first changeling in the group. She has a red mane that goes down to her bottom, her tail is like a scorpions, but instead of having a stinger, it is more like a whip, her figure is much like chrysies but her hips and chest are wider, her eyes are blue with slits.

The second changing I walk up to has a blue mane that also stops at her bottom, her tail is that of a scorpions. Her figure is the same, but slightly smaller, her eyes are bright and orange with slits. The third changeling I walk up to has a bright orange mane, and tail, her tail is interesting however. She has was looks to be nine fox tales, her eyes are deep blood red and black, the iris around the slit look like three six's without the middle, her figure is exactly like Chrysies. I turn from the three of them and look back at Chrysie.

"So what should we do with them?" I ask. Chrysie mulls it over before whispering something to Luna. Luna nods her head, a smile on her lips. Chrysie smiles at me and answers.

"They become part of the herd." I nod my head and as I go to move, the three of them hug me tightly, and cry. I react by wrapping my wings around them and hugging them tightly, their torn white dresses are ready to fall off. I snap my fingers and robes form on them t shield their bodies from prying eyes. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see a few guards mutter something about ruining their show. I helped them get to Chrysie and Luna. Celestia approaches me with a worried look in her eyes as she eyes my cross.

"When did you become able to use that?" She asks. I summon my pistols with ease as I point a pistol into the air, and let a barrage of blue beams fly into the sky, they clear the sky of clouds.

"Since the second I was able to use it Tia. It was my birthday present from Chrysie, well, one of them." I state before turning away from her, the three changelings watch as the pistols turn back into the cross. I walk back over to my herd.

"When did your birthday happen?" She asks me. I look at her from the corner of my eye over my shoulder.

"July 15th." Was my only reply. My cat eye turns into a changeling eye, but the colors are strange. It is slit but around the sit are rings, the eye is bright purple. I side step back to the house, Chrysie and the three changelings follow me the same way, leaving behind a stunned Luna and group of friends. We appear in the living room. I sat in my throne and look at the changelings. "May I ask your names?"

"My name is Ruby." The first changeling says. I nod my head, and a six pointed black star cross ring shows itself on her middle finger.

"My name is Sapphire." The second changeling says. A bright blue mini skull choker shows itself around her neck, the cloth looks like diamonds and shines brightly.

"My name, is Kyubi." The third changing says. On her belly-button a bright orange spiral shows itself, looking closely I notice that it was some markings on it in black.

I nod my head at them as I smile.

"I am Disorder, a Draconequus. It's good to see you three looking better already, having a good meal?" I ask. Their eyes widen as they bow.

"We're sorry! We were just so hungry and-!" I stop them right there.

"It's fine, I was letting you feed off of me, don't forget that I to, am a changeling, or at least part one. Eat as much as you want, I very rarely get winded by this sort f thing, I once had Chrysie feeding off of me for a whole month before I had her stop, that was last month." I explain with a smile. They smile back as they keep feeding from me, I close my eyes and let Chrysie lean against me, after the three of them are finished feeding, they snuggle up to me.

Hours pass by until Luna enters the room, she giggles and joins in on the snuggling and falls asleep with us, all our faces gain smiles. I wake up after a while and notice that I am being used as a pillow, now that I minded. I nuzzle all of them before I side step upstairs and shower. After my shower, I walk downstairs to find my herd listening to some of my music. I chuckle as the three new members of our herd are raving about how amazing human music is. I nod and laugh some as they all try dancing to dub step. I sat on the couch and watched at they tried dirty dancing. It was pretty awesome! I was dragged up the stairs by Chrysie and the rest of my herd, even Luna this time, yeah, today was amazing! Unknown to us, a certain Draconequus in a statue was slowly gaining his power to release himself.

Author's Note:

Next stop, the gala!
And as always! See you all! In the next chapter! Bye bye!