• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 4,149 Views, 399 Comments

Friendship is Chaos - Vladimir



In a word where some humans are in the world of Equstria. A boy with a destiny to ave the world, or, drive it into chaos. Disorder must now choose a side, to be good, or evil. Oc's are my own, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by the

  • ...
23
 399
 4,149

Sisterhooves Social and New Siblings....

Order and I are at AJ's helping her family with the orchards, AJ and AB are messing with the apples and playing games while collecting them as well.

"I can't believe Rarity acted o selfishly." Order say to Sweetie Belle who just showed up complaining about Rarity not wanting anything to do with her.

"I know right!? And what she said about me being uncoo- unclo- uncouth!" Sweetie says to us.

"Wha's uncouth mean?" Apple Bloom asks me. I look down at her and rub her head gently.

"It means lacking 'good' manners, or at least good by her standards." I look back at Sweetie. "You know she loves you right? It's just she becomes so absorbed in her own little world and sometimes forgets about the people around her." I say while kneeling down to eye level. Sweetie looks at me with tears in her eyes as her lower lip quivers.

"But I was just t-trying to make something for h-her..." She whimpers out. I rubs her head gently, and become startled when she hugs me tightly, sniffling in my chest. I hug her back, careful to not crush her form. "Why does she not love me...?" She asks.

"Oh Sweetie, she does love you, it's just how she shows it is odd. But she loves you just the same, I can feel it." I coo down to her, rubbing the back of her head gently. "Now then" I say as I lift her chin, she looks up at me with big crying eyes, the tears roll down her cheeks. "Lets not think about that for right now. Alright? I know! You can help us with the apples!!" I say with a smile. She sniffs again.

"B-but I'll just mess things up..." She whimpers out. I shush her with a finger and look down at her, a small smile on my lips.

"But that's okay, we're making a mess and crushing berries under our hooves an feet. I'm positive you would love to do that." I say to her. AJ then speaks up after kissing Order.

"Y'know if'n you want Rare and you to bond Sweetie, you both could enter the "Sisterhooves Social"." AJ says. Sweetie looks from me to her.

"What's that?" She asks.

"It's an event where sisters play games with each other and gain points as well as bond." AJ explains. I rub my chin gently before smiling.

"That's a great idea AJ!" I look to Sweetie and smile. "We could get you and Rare to enter and- " I am cut off by said 'diva'.

"Enter what, darling?" Rarity asks. I look at her and smile.

"You and Sweetie should enter the event and bond. It sounds like a lot of fun!" I say to her. She gets a disgusted look on her face, that makes my smile drop.

"But it's so dirty and uncouth. No, how about we go back home and make some tea ad read magazines? Doesn't that sound nice and clean?" Rarity asks Sweetie.

'Ho does this mare handle sex...?' I hear Slaying Moon comment. I shrug mentally before I hear him laughing.

"So you want us to do what you want?" Sweetie asks. I inwardly groan, knowing the answer.

"Yes?" She says with a sheepish smile.

"No. Your a bad sister! Not wanting to do things only you or Spike want to do." Sweetie berates Rarity. Rare gets an aghast look.

"Sweetie Bell I am your sister and- "Sweetie cuts her off.

"No, your not my sister anymore, I am adopting Disorder as my big brother, since he isn't a mare." Sweetie says as she wraps her arms around my waist tightly. My eyes widen and I look at Rarity apologetically. She sends the same look back, seeming to understand, boy was I wrong...

"Now Sweetie, you can't just claim someone as more important than another and further more- " She is cut off once again by a mad Sweetie Belle.

"Yes I can, because you did to me. Your not my big sister anymore, Disorder is my older brother now!" She says as she buries her face into my right hip. I sigh softly before I hear Order say something stupid, again.

"Cool, I haven't had a little sister before, welcome to the family!" He yells out like the idiot he is with his shit eating grin. My left eye twitches and I am about ready to hurt him, just a bit.

"Thanks Order!" Sweetie sings out. I look at Rarity for help as Order, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle go and find Scoots for crusader stuffs.

"I am so sorry Rarity, I didn't mean to split you two apart." I say to her sadly. She sighs and slumps her shoulders, she looks at me and AJ sadly.

"Why do you two have to be so good, and make me look so bad?" She asks. I feel Slaying Moon laughing his ass off in the back of my head.

'Man she is so stupid! She only cares about herself? Tch.' He growls out in a serious tone after his laugh. I shiver slightly before answering.

"Well it might have to do with how you treat her. Besides, being a sibling means you give and take, so far you have just been taking. It's a mutual relationship that goes both ways, not just one. You have to remember that." I coo as I place a hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me with sorrow.

"Your right but, how can I get her to like me again?" She asks. I smile softly.

"You could try to join the event." I hear AJ say. Rarity shakes her head.

"No, she doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm afraid you will have to enter the event with her, if that is fine AJ?" She asks. I go to speak up, but AJ beats me to it.

"Sure, Ah'll allow him int' the event, but how will this win Sweetie back for you?" She asks. A good question indeed.

"I have an idea..." She leans in and explains it to us.

"That be a good plan there Rare, but wha' abou' the mud?" AJ asks. Rarity shrugs. AJ looks at me expectedly.

"What? Why are you two looking at me like that?" I ask. Rarity gets a grin and places a finger on my chest.

"How about I do a little something for you, hm?" She asks, bed room eyes are out now. I move back and put my hands up in defense.

"Hey now, I have a herd to help me with that kind of stuff, I got magic to make myself cloths, and I live in a mansion, what exactly do you plan to do to me, without you getting hurt?" I ask. She frowns before giggling and pokes my chest.

"Turn into me then, and don't say you can't, we all know you can after that prank you and Rainbow Dash played on all of us and then on her." She says. I groan. Why does everyone always want me to look like them o someone else, aren't I enough?

"Fine, but one time, that is it!" I say before changing into Rarity, except I added more of a figure, much like Fleur's to be honest. Rarity gapes at me as I pose for them. "What do you think?" I say with a mix of Fleur's and Rarity's voices. AJ and Rarity's faces go beat red, ten I change back and burst out laughing just as Sweetie, Order and Apple Bloom arrive.

"Did we miss anything, little brother?" Order asks me. I wipe a tear away from my eye.

"I'll tell you back at the house. So Sweetie, I have a question for you!" I say down to her. Sweetie looks up, cocking her head to the side. "Wanna join the event with me?" I ask. Her eyes light up as a huge smile crosses her face.

"YES!!" She screams as she tackles me to the ground. I get smiles from Rarity and AJ, Sweetie smiling up at me still is as happy as can be. "You'd join it with me?" She asks. I nod my head once in affirmation.

"Yep, now what do you say we head home and have some cake, hm?" I said. Apple Bloom asks if se can join, but I can see Scootaloo on the hill, she has some tears in her eyes as she turns around and sits, her back facing us. Slaying Moon is deathly quiet now, not a good sign. I stand up and walk up the hill.

"Where'ya goin'?" AB asks. I turn around.

"I'm going to talk to Scoots, you all head back to my place and get ready, I'll be there soon." I state before heading up the hill. The closer I get, the louder I hear sobbing, I watch as Scoot's body trembles as she curls into a ball.

'Help the pour filly, Disorder. I know we both hate to see kids cry, so cheer her up...' I head Slaying Moon say softly in the back of my head. I nod my head and approach her, but as I get closer, I hear something that makes my heart break.

"Why did you have to go daddy...w-why...." She sobs out. I sits down next to her, she doesn't seem to notice me. "D-did I not mean anything to you or mommy...? W-why did you go...." She sobs harder and harder, to the point where I can see she is having a hard time breathing. I drape a wrong over her form, she looks up at me, eyes wide. "W-when did you...how much d-did you hear?" She asks between sobs. I pull her in close and hug her tightly.

"All of it Scoots, and I am so so sorry." I say softly to her. She clings to me so tight that I could have sworn that my arms cracked. She sobs loudly into my chest, her tears dampening my shirt. This goes on for an hour, and I just sit there comforting her, she needs it. I feel mothers energy appear behind me, I look from the corner of my eye, she has a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong with Scootaloo?" She asks. I sigh and explain to her, what Scoots had said to me, she has said to me and she had said she lives at the local orphanage all alone, and no one ever adopts her. "I see." She says softly, before kneeling down and rubbing Scoot's head gently. "Wanna come stay with us? We have too much room, and it could be fun." She asks Scoots. Scootaloo nods her head and holds onto her tightly. Mother smiles softly and stands up, holding Scoots like a child -which she is, she I like six-.

We flash step into the living room and father looks at us with a raised brow. I jerk my head towards Scoots before pointing at him and mother, before making an 'x' with my hands. His eyes widen and look at Scoots sadly.

"We're home Scoots, this is gonna be your new home. What do you think?" Mother asks her. Scoots lands on her hooves before looking around the room.

"It's a pretty small house." She says, she sniffs softly. I chuckle as I open the door dividing the living room from the rest of the mansion.

"This is only one of like three living rooms in the front of this place, there are another six in the rest of the mansion. Where do you want to sleep?" I ask. She looks up at m, before blushing slightly, embarrassed.

"Could I um...s-sleep with you tonight?" She asks softly. I smile.

"Sure, let me just ask the girls if they are fine with it." I call the girls down. "Chrysie, Kyubi, Ruby, Sapphire! Come down here please, I want to ask you four something." I say. The girls side step downstairs in their pajama's, they have tiered looks and their manes are frizzed and messy.

"What's up Disorder, did you want something? You know we are tired from last night." Chrysie yawns out. My face flushes before clearing my throat.

"Scoots here will be living her with us, and wants to sleep with us tonight, is that okay- " I am cut off as the four of them hug and nuzzle scoots affectionately.

"Oh we have a little one to take care of! Wonderful!" Sapphire cries out happily. Scoots blushes before she smiles a genuine smile, not a smirk or grin, but a smile.

"Does this mean I'm part of your family?" She asks father, me and mother. They three of us nod our heads. Tears form in her eyes and he cries, but not out of sadness, but happiness. "I-I'm part of a family! Yay!!" She screams out. AJ, Rarity, Sweetie and AB run into the room in time to hear that. They look at me and smile, I smile back before I am tackled by Scoots and Sweetie.

BIG BROTHR!!" The two of them yell out as I hit the ground, everyone laughs as I shake my head, my smile never fading. We all had to bed for the night, the next day was the event.

Sweetie and I stood at the starting line before the horn sounded, we bolted and we got to the mud pit, where I 'tripped' where Rarity switched me places, her and Sweetie finished the face. At the end, she saw it was Rarity that finished with her, Rare said that they should go to the spa, and they laughed, but when Sweetie looked at me, she walked over and hugged me.

"Will you still be my big brother like Scoots is your little sister?" She asks. I smile down at her and head.

"I will always be your big brother Sweetie, you know that." I state before poking her chest, causing her to giggle. "But if you didn't know, then don't forget now ya'hear?" I say. Giggling, she nods her head and goes with Rarity back to their home. I walk back to my house with mother, father, Chrysie, Sapphire, Ruby, Kyubi and Scoots. All of us heading home for a LONG shower. Later that night, Scoots had invaded the girls and my room, we let her lay between us and she snuggled into us as well, a smile on her face. Today was a great day.

Author's Note:

Scoots has entered the family! What will happen next!? Find out next time!
And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Bye bye!!