• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 4,149 Views, 399 Comments

Friendship is Chaos - Vladimir



In a word where some humans are in the world of Equstria. A boy with a destiny to ave the world, or, drive it into chaos. Disorder must now choose a side, to be good, or evil. Oc's are my own, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by the

  • ...
23
 399
 4,149

Attack and Call of the Cutie....

The door was bashed open, ponies were screaming outside as Diamond Dogs ran around, searching homes and even taking ponies. A large Diamond Dog walked through the front door, he stared at Chrysie, a twisted smile formed. Chrysie, Zecora and Trixie were frozen in fear, that is, until I appeared before them, my sword out, but it looks different, it looks like a large curved black and white blade, the hilt has white cloth, a sadistic forms on my lips as I let out a shrill high pitched laugh.

"I am going to kill you for hurting Chrysie...you worthless trash! No, you're not even worth trash, you're nothing but dog shit!!" I yell at the Diamond Dog who stares at me, he recoils until I appear behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder, a black mask forming on my face. "Going somewhere?!" I yell before I cleave the dog in half from shoulder to side. I laugh until more dogs enter my home, they freeze when they see their large friend, sliced in half, still twitching.

I laugh again. I spin he sword by it's cloth and then crack it like one would a whip, the first D-Dog was sliced to bits. I turn and see a dog going after Chrysie and the others.

"No you don't, we aren't done playing yet! Now, SIT!" I say as I whip my blade again, the dogs legs are cut clean off, I spin the blade before releasing it, as it keeps spinning, it cuts deeply into the dog, spraying blood everywhere. The last dog tries to run, but I side step in front of him and slice his head off, the grin still on my face. Everyone and thing in the town stops, seeing me covered in blood, the mask had vanished.

"Seems I lost control over myself for a moment there, it won't happen again." I state before appearing behind another dog, his shoulder cleaved into, as I pull the sword out, his body splits in half, gushing blood everywhere. The dogs charge at me as I spin my sword again, kicking up dust and sending gusts of wind, Twi and her friends as well as the princesses, along with Chrysie, Zecora and Trixie, show up to the scene just as I slice a dog in half, a sadistic grin forming as the mask too starts to form. I keep spinning the sword, being strait faced, but what Twi and the others see is the normal me and an evil me, switching places, our colors different as well. I jump into the air, and splay my wins, knocking the dogs back a few feet from me. I land and immediately go after the first dog in front of me. I cut his head off, before twirling around and cleaving a dog behind me in half.

"STOP!" I hear Shy yell to me, but I continue to fight. The dogs managed to stab a few spears into my body, causing the others to gasp. I cough before I slice the dogs up in swift movements, the second I swing my sword down, a burst of wind forms around me, and the dogs I sliced, crumble into pieces. I turn and see a dag behind the group. I side step above Shy, and throw my sword down at her, she screams and covered her head, but instead of her getting hit, she hears a cry o pain from behind her. She turns and sees a dog was impaled behind her by my sword. I land behind the dog, I tug the cloth and the sword spins, destroying the dogs body before spinning into my hand, I grip the hilt tightly and jump up, kicking a dog in the jaw, shattering it. I land on it's head, crushing it, before side stepping before the group to protect them.

I turn and see the cutie mark crusaders, just about to be killed, I rush to them and I cleave the mutt in half, I then hear Chrysie scream out in pain, I turn and see that a dog had punched her in the jaw, before pinning her to the ground. I move to help her, but multiple dogs jump onto me, I see my friends beings hurt, my herd being injured, but what pissed me off more than that, was when the dogs tear Chrysies cloths and beat her, the beat all of them, Luna, Celestia, Twi, Aj, Rare, Shy, Spike, Pinks, RD, Trixie, Zecora, all of them. I just snap.

'Let me out, and I will make sure they will be safe, only these dogs will die...' An echoing high pitched voice says to me.

"Fine...just kill these dogs and give me back control when your done. Understood?" I say in a weak voice from the blood I am losing.

'YES! YES! JUST LET ME OUT! YOU WANT TO PROTECT THEM RIGHT!?' the voice yells. I nod my head as my vision darkens. 'Now the real fun begins~' the voice states, before everything goes black.

------------------------------------------Six Hours Earlier--------------------------------------------------

I was walking with Chrysie, Trixie, Zecora and the princesses, we were out shopping, well, they were, I was buying. We had stopped by so many cloths shops, it's amazing what they have here in Canterlot. We entered a boutique that was being ran by a Fleur De Lis. She is actually eyeing me right now for some reason. She has the figure of a model -makes sense since she is a model- she is wearing a tight bright fading out pink dress that shows her curvy body, while her makeup draws out her eyes, on her hooves are what look to be pearl shoes -gotta remember to make my girls gem shoes...they might earn me a few more kisses, if not something else *hint hint*-.

I am starting to feel uncomfortable as Fleur keeps eyeing me, and licking her lips everyone in a while. I shuffle awkwardly, not sure how to handle the situation.

"Um, Ms. Fleur, is there something on me that seems tantalizing to you?" I ask. She nods her head as she rubs a finger down from my chin passing my chest and to my waistline. I blush a deep crimson, and moving away I can feel my wings twitch from arousal. "Um, I don't think that is such a good idea, I don't want my herd to get mad with either of us, s-sorry." I say to her.

"Poo, and here I was hoping to get a piece of a strapping young stallion such s yourself." She says sadly.

"Miss Fleur, you look amazing, I am not going to lie, you look hot, sexy even. But I don't feel comfortable with that kind of stuff, not even with my own herd, I mean, I am just waiting for my first time to be...well, it may sound silly, but 'magical'." I state with a blush.

"Your a virgin still?" She asks. I nod my head. "Wow, you certainly don't look it, but I can understand. I was the same way when I was your age. But, if I were to enter you're herd, I'd definitely make sure it's a special time for you~" She says, winking at the end, before leaving me, blushing like a fool.

I was quick to leave and wait in front of the store, the blush ever present on my face.

'Damn...why am I so strange. All the other stallions my age with herds are having tons of sex, while I am here, not wanting to do it yet. Why am I waiting...?' I question myself mentally.

'Your pretty weak, why not let me out, I'll be sure to help you with this problem, and rut the fuck out of our herd till wouldn't be able to move for a week!' My darker half says. He has been talking to me ever since my training started, but has been around more after Chrysie arrive -don't get me wrong, I love her just as much as I do the rest of my herd- and told me about her father and the slavery, it just awakened him. He doesn't care about me, or anyone but our mates, which is a good thing I guess, and his fighting style is also helpful when in pinch. While we might not like each other, he is an excellent person to spar with, as long as you win that is.

The girls came out of the store, they were holding bags, salmon colored -ugh, such an ugly color-.

"Hey, wanna head back to the castle?" Celestia asks. We all nod our heads, and a bright light envelopes us, as we appear in Tia's room in the castle. We have been staying here for a few days after we sighed a Diamond Dog nearby my house. Chrysie flipped and kept freaking out that they were coming after her -since she was a runaway slave, as well as sex slave, I don't blame her-.

"You doing okay Chrysie?" I ask. She smiles and nods her head softly.

"I am doing better now, thanks, I needed this. It's like a vacation of sorts!" She chirped out happily at the end. We all laughed from her enthusiasm. We talk for a few hours before Celestia gets a letter.

"It seems that everything is fine in Ponyville, as well as the crusader, Apple Bloom, Applejack's little sister. We should head back to the town." She states. We look at Chrysie, she mulls it over before smiling and nod her head.

"Lets go back home!" She whoops. I snap my fingers and we appear in my living room, where we play some more human music and rock out. As we have fun, the princesses head off to Twi's to say hi before they leave. A few more hours later, and I hear screaming outside. I rush upstairs and look outside, my eyes widen as I watch Diamond Dogs attacking the town, most of them armored, some aren't as they enter houses, foal-napping ponies. I growl and feel myself slipping, I watch as my body moves on it's own, I head a scream from downstairs and the door breaking open. I rush tot he stairs to see a dog going to grab the dog, I spin my sword, and hear my darker half laughing maniacally. I jump down at begin the right...

--------------------Now------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind kicks up as my mask forms, I watch as my body burst from underneath he dogs, and my darker half takes control. I see him slaughter the dogs, toying with them while laughing like a maniac, that is until we hear Chrysie scream our name. I see his head turn and his eyes widen as he watches a dog trying to force himself upon her. He side steps and appeared behind the dog, as it splits apart, the body making squishing noises as it falls apart. He looks down at Chrysie, who is a nervous wreck. He snaps his fingers, an everyone is clothed once again.

"Get to the house. We will be there soon, but if something happens, call out our name and we will appear at your calls." He says to them. Chrysie looks up at him, her eyes brimming with tears, he gently wipes those tears away with a thumb. "We will return Disorder to you all shortly, but at the moment, I am healing our body, as well as protecting you all, killing the dogs was the other part of our pact. Now, move, please." He says softly. They nod their heads and run towards the house. I watch as he starts to have his sadistic fun, killing the dogs left and right, he even sends out purple flames that consume the dogs dumb enough to stay here. The rest fled for their lives.

I watch as he appears in the house, before everyone, he goes to take his mask off, but is stopped by Chrysie.

"What is your name?" She asks.

"Why do you wish to know?" He asks.

"Because, I can sense that you and Disorder are the same being, please, tell me your name." She says. His mask shows his grin, as he leans in and kisses her deeply, before looking her in the eyes.

"Slaying Moon." Is all he says before taking the mask off, and giving control back to me. 'Never let her go Disorder. Never.' is all he says in the back of my mind, before going to sleep. I collapse to the ground, panting and gasping for breath. Chrysie kneels down to my side, and rubs my back gently.

"It's good to have you back t us, Disorder" She says to me. I smile up at her, before fatigue takes hold of me, I pass out, hearing everyone call out my name. Yeah, this is going to hurt tomorrow...