• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 4,149 Views, 399 Comments

Friendship is Chaos - Vladimir



In a word where some humans are in the world of Equstria. A boy with a destiny to ave the world, or, drive it into chaos. Disorder must now choose a side, to be good, or evil. Oc's are my own, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by the

  • ...
23
 399
 4,149

Super Speedy Cider-Squeezy....

DISCLAIMER!!: I own none of the songs in this chapter. All rights go to heir respective owners.

I walk along the dirt road and see a machine outside of the Apple Acres. I look it up and down before I see two stallions pushing AJ and Order around. I flash step between them and summon my pistols.

"Is there a problem here, gentle-stallions?" I ask coldly. AJ and Order move back slowly, but have smug looks on their faces.

"Why yes! We are the flim flam brothers and we want this land to make a business!" The stallion with a thick mustache says. I give them both a flat stare and look around, then to AJ's house, farm, etc.

"I think no. This land is under my jurisdiction." I say. They laugh in my face.

"And just WHO might you be, human?" The one with a thin mustache asks, the other one drinking some cider.

"Disorder Chaos." I say. The two freeze an stare at me with wide eyes. I smirk and lean back in the air. "Now then, if you want to keep your little petty machine, leave. Now." I growl at them. They laugh more after a few moments.

"No way! We don't care if you are THAT Disorder! We want this land, and we'll take it, we even won this cider making contest." Flim says and points to the barrels. I smirk and snap my fingers as the barrels explode, I look at their machine and my eyes glow an icy blue, the machine floats into the air and then gets crushed by my psychic abilities. I look back at the brothers and grin, showing my sharp teeth.

"What barrels of cider? I don't see anything." I say condescendingly. They glare at me and their horns light up. I wag a finger and summon my sword, I point the tip of the blade to Flam's throat. "Nuh uh, not on my watch! Now then, I'm giving you a count to three, no, two fo you both to leave this place as fast as you can." I order them. They nod their heads shakily and run away. Flim looks back at me and glares.

"We WILL be back for this land! You'll see!!" He yells as the two brothers keep running. I look at the orchard in the Acres and snap my fingers, more cider barrels appear made of the Apple Families pure apples.

"And that, is how you handle little shit's like them." I say as the crowd applauds. I bow mockingly until I am tackled to the ground by Chrysie, she looks down at me and drags me away, a large smile on her face. "Where we going?" I ask.

"Home, we need to celebrate!" She squeals.

"Celebrate what?" I ask. She smiles down at me.

"Your mother is pregnant!" She squeals happily, once again. I blink before smiling widely.

"REALLY!? Oh hurray!!" I yell and he two of us side step home. When we arrive back home I see that mother is rubbing her belly while father is holding her gently close to himself, they both have their eyes closed and smiles on their faces. I walk up to the and place a hand on mother's belly gently. She jumps slightly and opens her eyes, she smiles more as she looks up at me.

"Hey hon. How are you doing today?" She asks. I shrug.

"I protected AJ's property from two raging tools. Other than that? Not much, except for the fact that YOUR PREGNANT!!" I yell happily at the end. She giggles and nods her head. Scoots her head on mothers belly and listens, or tries to anyways.

"I can't hear anything..." She says sadly.

"Scoots, that's because the baby hasn't grown too much, if at all." I tell her. She 'OH's' and then smiles and hugs mother.

"I hope it's a little sister!!" She squeals happily, Dinky hugs mother as well.

"Yah!" She also squeals happily. The girls giggle and then get those mischievous looks on their eyes.

"Um, girls, what's up?" I ask sheepishly, they drag me upstairs and I get the idea. I grin and let them steal me away. Every one back downstairs giggles or chuckles.

=====One whole night of sex later========================================

I sit up in our bed and yawn loudly. I stretch my arms and pop my back. I look at my herd and see happy smiles all around. I chuckle weakly as I sonido into the bathroom and shower.

After my shower I get dressed in my usual attire, except I notice that I have spines on my back that are larger and are black at the bottom, but become pink near the top, an image of that human turning into a monster flashes through my head. I inspect my body and find that my gold chain is a bit brighter for some reason.

"Odd, but whatever." I say to myself. I walk out of our room, my girls still sleeping after last night's 'fun'. I walk down the stairs and into the main living room. I walk over to my stereo and smirk. I put on "Riot" by "Three Days Grace" and blast the music trough the house. I bob my head to the music as everyone enters the room and gives me an odd look.

"What? We never got to celebrate, so lets do it now!!" I cheer. Dinky and Scoots cheer back and charge at me with cardboard swords and start chasing me around. The others laugh and sit on the overly long and large couch to relax. I then smirk and spin in the air before the music picks up more and I dance in the air.

As the small party goes on, the day starts to end. As I turn the music off, a knock at the door causes my ear to twitch. I walk over to it and open the door, what I see shocks me to no end. There standing before me is a tied up, beaten and bruised Big Mac, his eyes hold sadness in them. I bring him inside and free him.

"They took them..." He says sadly.

"They took who?" I ask. He looks up at me.

"Oder, AJ, AB and Granny were taken away from the farm by those stallions. You have to help them. I rub my chin and nod my head before I close my eyes and pinpoint onto Order's energy.

"Found them. I'll be back!" I tell him and everyone else who is in the room. I sonido into a warehouse where I see an overly calm Order and three freaking out mares. I see Order move upwards with his eyes and looking up, I see the Flim Flam brothers waiting for me with what look to be human guns. I sigh and flash step to the two of them.

"You're both idiots, you know that right?" I say. The two of them smirk, and then shoot me, they look dumbfounded when they see the bullet bounce off of me. "That's why human's don't come here." I then snap my fingers and send the two to the Canterlot dungeons. I bring the four of them back to my place, where it turns into a giant sleep over. We are blissfully unaware of the changeling king working on a portal of some sort, one that goes to the place of my dreams.

Author's Note:

New chapter be up! sorry about how short it is.
And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Bye bye!!