• Published 15th Mar 2018
  • 791 Views, 1 Comments

Change of Faith - Sargeant Antelec



Story Written by Chronicler

  • ...
3
 1
 791

Epilogue: Bright Future

Many years has gone by in Ponyville and a lot has changed over time...

Twilight Sparkle became the new mayor of Ponyville after the Mayor retired. She still keeps in touch with Princess Celestia from time to time about her research on friendship of course, but maintains her position quite well though.

Applejack still helps run Sweet Apple Acres, that now supplies apples and apple related products throughout Equestria.

Rainbow Dash lives her dream as one of the Wonderbolts newest members. She already has a lots of fans thanks to the president of her fan club Scootaloo, who's a big time extreme sports champ herself.

Rarity has become one of Equestria's top fashion designers making the Carousel Boutique more well known then before. Her designs are very popular among everypony especially to a certain well known singer by the name of Sweetie Belle who could never see herself wearing anything other than her sister's design.

Fluttershy still continues to take care of her animal friends which nowadays includes not just the local woodland animals but also even the Everfree Forest creations too, they've really taken a liking to her.

Pinkie Pie along with the Cake twins Pound and Pumpkin Cake now run Sugarcube Corners after Mr. and Mrs. Cake retired. They make some of the best bake goods Ponyville has to offer, with Pumpkin's magic and Pound's fast flying there able to keep up with demands all over Equestria. Not to mention together they also keep the Pinkie tradition of throwing some of the best parties in Ponyville.

And as for Spike and Apple Bloom well...

"Now is that the last of today's reports Spike?" Twilight asked.

"Umm yeah, that takes care of everything for today." Spike said as he looks over so papers.

Spike is still Twilight's assistant, but thanks to her position as mayor he's the mayor's assistant now.

"Great! Now that that's finish, we have just enough time before it start." She said with a smile. "So if you'd like, you can go on ahead. I'll meet you there when it's time, okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you then." He steps outside as a set of dragon wings magically appears on his back and he flies off.

Oh! And Spike's wings have fully grown in, but they were getting in his way a lot at first. So Twilight helps him out by casting a spell that allows him to magically retract his wings in and out anytime he likes.

"Oh Apple Bloom, could you come fix a small crack on my roof?" A pony asked her.

"Ah'm sorry, but ah'm closing early today." Apple Bloom said as she was closing up shop. "But ah promise ah'll take care of it tomorrow."

Apple Bloom started her own carpentry business, she's become the best carpenter Ponyville's ever known. Of course she does still help out her family at Sweet Apple Acres from time to time.

"That fine by me, but what's the occasion?" The pony asked.

"It's his birthday today." She said as she smiled.

"Oh really, well in that case tell him Happy Birthday for me!" The pony said as she walked away waving goodbye.

"Sure thing!"

Just then Spike landed next to Apple Bloom. Both looked happy to see each other.

"Spike!!!" Apple Bloom gave Spike a big hug followed by a kiss.

"Well it's nice to see you too Apple Bloom." Spike said as he smiled.

"Well it's only natural for a wife to kiss her husband, right?"

"Right." They both laugh as they still hugged.

Spike and Apple Bloom are still together and happily marred. But their love didn't stop there...

"So are you ready go?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, Pinkie has everything ready now and Applejack should be taking him to the barn by now." She hops on his back and they fly off, heading for Sweet Apple Acres.

AppleJack was then looking around the Apple Orchard until she came across the old club house and notices somepony inside. She then smiles. "Ah had a feeling ah might find ya here." She said.

A young purple colt with a red and green mane and emerald green eyes sticks his head out from the club house. "Oh hi Aunt Applejack, what's up?!" The little pony said.

"Well howdy there Blaze, your mom and dad needs your help back at the barn!"

"Oh Okay!" Blaze said as he came down.

...together they had a son named Blaze, Equestria's first dragon pony. Like his dad Blaze can also breath fire and gems are his favorite snack, not to say he doesn't enjoy a good daffodil sandwich with a side of hay fries of course. Oh! And also like his dad he has a set of dragon wings of his own, but they're still too small for him to use yet.

Applejack and Blaze make their way to the barn and go inside.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everypony there said together. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAZE!!!"

"Oh wow!" He said, surprised to see all of his friends and family there. "Is this all for me?!"

"A'course dear!" Apple Bloom said.

"Now go have some fun with your friends son!" Spike said.

"Thanks mom, thanks dad!" Blaze said as he gave them a big hug and then goes to enjoy his party.



As they all have a wonderful time at the party. Spike and Apple Bloom notices Blaze with one of his friends, a young filly who's had a crush on him for awhile now. They couldn't help but smile, as they saw their son and the filly blushing and smiling as they stayed together for the rest of the party.

The End

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment