• Published 15th Mar 2018
  • 790 Views, 1 Comments

Change of Faith - Sargeant Antelec



Story Written by Chronicler

  • ...
3
 1
 790

Chapter 2: Dragon for a Day

"Hmm... Well this is quite a some, for it is a dragon you've become." Zecora said after having a good look at Apple Bloom.

"Ah dragon!!! But how did this happen?!" Apple Bloom said as she panic a little.

"Calm yourself and do not stress, for the answer lies within the mess." Zecora said as she went to look at the mess to find out what caused this transformation. "Hmm... So here's the cause of thee, it's what was within these bottles three." She showed Apple Bloom three broken bottles.

"So what was in um."

"They were scales of dragon and grounded Zap Apple seeds that's right..." She continued. "...and lastly a potion of Transite"

"Transite, what's that?" Apple Bloom asked all curious.

"It is an elixir that can give you a disguise, by changing you into the last you saw with each others eyes." Zecora explain.

"Each others eyes? Wait, Spike was the last one ah saw eye to eye! Maybe that's why ah'm a dragon."

"Hmm... you do indeed resemble young Spike, yet you still look nothing alike."

"What do ya mean?"

"The Transite should have made you look the same, but as you can see that is not the game." Zecora said as she brought a mirror.

Apple Bloom looked and saw Zecora was right. She looked more like a dragon version of herself then a copy of Spike.

"But I believe the Transite had some help you understand, that the other two may have played a hand." Zecora continued. "When Dragon Scales and grounded Zap Apple seeds were added to the deal, your disguise became unique to you and your dragon half quite real."

"So... Am ah stuck like this forever?" Apple Bloom asked sounding worried.

"Oh no my dear, the same rules of Transite still applies here." She said as she went to get a bottle. "Ah here it is on this rack, a drop of this should change you back."
Zecora was confident that this would cure her, but it didn't take long for her confident face to change into a worried one.

"Is there something wrong?" Apple Bloom asked when she saw Zecora beginning to worry.

"It's strange that it didn't work you see, I'll need more time to solve this mystery." Zecora said as she went to work on finding a cure.

"So what should ah do in the mean time?"

"Well until then you must relax and calm down, perhaps returning to the town."

"But ah can't go back to town looking like this! What if somepony recognizes me and tells Applejack? Ah just can't let her know about this, ah just can't!"

"Then don't reveal your true self as you should, take advantage of your new dragon hood."

"Wait, ya mean just pretend to be a dragon?"

Zecora then nods her head saying yes. And with that Apple Bloom just smiled and left Zecora's excited to give her new dragon form a try, confident that Zecora will find a way to change her back. But right when she was about to try fire breathing an unexpected guest interrupted her, it was Fluttershy.

Fluttershy gasp when she saw Apple Bloom. "Oh my gosh! Y-your..."

(Oh no, it's Fluttershy! She knows it's me. She's gonna tell Applejack, ah'm gonna get in trouble.) Apple Bloom thought to herself.

End of Chapter 2