• Published 15th Mar 2018
  • 790 Views, 1 Comments

Change of Faith - Sargeant Antelec



Story Written by Chronicler

  • ...
3
 1
 790

Chapter 4: An Apple in Mind

"So Spike, where are we going?" Apple Bloom asked sounding curious.

"We're going to my favorite spots in Ponyville!" Spike said as he takes her to their first stop.

They headed to areas that Apple Bloom recognize and they had fun at each of them. Their tour around Ponyville soon took them to Sweet Apple Acres.

(Sweet Apple Acres, wonder why we're here?) Apple Bloom thought to herself. "So um, what are we doing here?" She asked Spike when they got to the farm's fence.

"There's a friend of mine who lives here, that I'd like you to meet." Spike said as he relaxes on the fence.

Somepony ya want me to meet?

"Yeah, I think she's really cool you know! So I think you'd really like her."

"Cool huh..." (It must be Applejack, ah guess she is pretty cool.) Apple Bloom thought to herself. She then notices Applejack with Rainbow Dash heading there way. "Is that her over there?" She asked.

"Well howdy there Spike, who your friend?" Applejack asked as she and Rainbow Dash walk towards them.

Hey Applejack, Rainbow Dash. This is Alice she's new in town."

"Um hello.." Apple Bloom said.

"So Spike, is this your girrrrlfriend?!" Rainbow Dash said teasing him.

"WHAT!!!" Spike and Apple Bloom said at the same time.

"Hehe I'm just kidding!" Rainbow Dash said as she laughed at their reaction.

"Anyway, what brings ya here to these parts?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, is Apple Bloom here? Spike asked.

(What?) Apple Bloom thought to herself.

"I wanted to introduce her to Alice."

(Ah'm the pony he thinks is cool.) Apple Bloom continued thinking to herself as she blushed a little, but then she remembered her situation. (Or at least... Ah was that pony.)

"Sorry there partner, but ah'm afraid she isn't here." Applejack said. "But ah believe she's still at Zecora's, so you might find her there."

"Oh okay thanks, come on Alice."Spike said then he and Apple Bloom left.

"Hmm..." Applejack said as she saw Spike and his dragon friend walk away with a suspecting look.

"It's cool that Spike found another dragon to hang out with, right!" Rainbow Dash said but then she notices how Applejack looked. "Um Applejack, is something wrong?" She asked.

"Hmm? Oh it's nothin, it's just... Something about that Alice just makes me feel like... Like ah've met her before..."

End of Chapter 4