• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,643 Views, 57 Comments

Lost with Friends: A New World - TheBronyMatrixFilms



After a camping trip gone wrong, four friends find themselves in a strange colorful world full of... ponies?

  • ...
6
 57
 1,643

Chapter 5: Questions, Answers and Boring Hospitals Part II

Chapter 5:

Questions, Answers and Boring Hospitals Part II

It started off as any other day so far. Doctor Stable checking my healing progress, the nurse (which I still haven’t asked what her name was) came by to give me my breakfast, and my friends visited me although they weren’t being chased by Pinkie. I asked my friends if they can stay, they agreed because apparently, they were bored as hell. As we talked a bit they told me on how the town was treating them.

“They are still scared of us!”, whined Rosa, “I mean how is this adorable and fabulous face scary?”

“Have you looked in a mirror?”, I said with a sly smile. I was then rewarded by a punch on my arm.

“Worth it”

“Why did you want us to stay anyways?”, asked Felipe.

“Twilight has been asking me all week for a Q and A session about us and I told her no but I’ve decided to trust her now”

“Why?”, asked Ishmael.

“She doesn’t seem to have ill intent towards us and I mean we get some questions and answers of our own don’t we?”, I said with a shrug.

“Well I guess”, said Ishmael, “I wonder what is happening back in Milwaukee, I mean we have been here for how long?”

“About two weeks”, answered Felipe.

“Yeah, so spring break should’ve been over about a week ago”, Ishmael said with urgency, “Our parents should’ve noticed that we haven’t came back from camping”

“But we don’t know exactly where we are or IF we can get back”, I said.

Then when the clock struck twelve a couple of knocks can be heard from the door.

“Come in Twilight!”, I called out.

“How did you know it was me?”, said Twilight as she opened the door with her stuff in tow with her ‘Magic’.

“For the past week you’ve visited me at twelve sharp”

“Oh”, Twilight smiled sheepishly as a small blush spread across her face, which I found kinda cute, “Well I always like to be punctual and on time”, she said with pride.

“Punctual and on time for what?”, asked Rosa.

I then proceeded to grab the nearest thing, which was my pillow, and smacked her with it, “Shut up Rosa”

She then crossed her arms and huffed, “Fiiine!”

I then turned back to Twilight, who was looking at us with a curious look, “Sorry about that, just ignore her for now”

“It’s quite alright, not many ponies appreciate punctuality”

“Well now that you’re here, I guess we can start our Q and A session, so ask away and we’ll answer your questions as best we can and we’ll ask you some questions that we have”

“Ohhhhh! There are so many questions that I have!”, Twilight said excitedly.

“Then just start with the simple ones”, I calmly stated.

“Ok then” she said while looking through some flash cards, which I assumed had the questions she was going to ask us. And let me tell you, she wasn’t kidding when she said she had a lot of questions. The stack was as tall as she was. “What species are you guys?”

“Didn’t we answer this question before?”, huffed Felipe.

“Yes but, I forgot to write it down”, said Twilight with an embarrassed look.

“It’s ok, and to answer your questions, we are called humans, or if you want the scientific name: Homo Sapiens”

“Homo Sapiens?”, she asked quizzically.

“It means ‘wise man’ from an ancient dead language called Latin”

She furiously writes it down, “Where do you guys live?”

“Us or specie-wise?”

“Both if you want”

“Well specie-wise, humans can live almost anywhere, from the tundra, grasslands, desert and mountains and more places that I’m too lazy to name. As for where we lived, we lived in a city called Milwaukee, which lies on the south-east corner of the state of Wisconsin, which has the most bipolar weather you can imagine, at least in my opinion”, my friends muttered in agreement at my last statement.

“How large is your species population?”

“Last I checked, there we’re more than seven billion people living on planet Earth”

“S-Seven b-billion!?”

“And the funny thing is that in the not too distant future we will be fighting for space”

“You mean like, wars?”, Twilight asked tentatively.

“Yep, just another stupid war”

“And that’s a natural occurrence?’

“Yep, just useless fighting, mind you that humans for the most part are peaceful, but we are also at the same time extremely violent and dangerous, soooo… there have been plenty of wars and right now we’re just hoping that World War III doesn’t start any time soon”

“And is Earth the name of the planet you live in?”

“Yeah”

“And there have been TWO world wars?!”

“Yep, not humanities best moments, and the second world war was the bloodiest war in human history”, I said while rubbing the back of my head.

It went back and forth like that for about a good hour before I got to ask some of our questions.

“Ok time for our questions. Where are we exactly?”

“You’re in the Ponyville General Hospital”, Twilight said matter-of-factly.

“No no, you misunderstood my question, I mean planet and country-wise”

“Oh, well this planet is Equis and this country is called Equestria”

So I was right, we we’re not in Wisconsin, let alone planet Earth, anymore.

“Any of you guys have any questions?”, I asked my friends.

“I have a couple” said Rosa.

“Ask away Rosa”, I said.

She then calmly walked around the bed until she was in front of Twilight and grabbed her by her shoulder and then, “WHERE ARE WE?! HOW DID WE GET HERE?! HOW WILL WE GET BACK HOME!? AND IS THERE WIFI IN THIS HOSPITAL!?!”, while shaking Twilight furiously.

“W-W-W-We-e-e-e-e a-al-r-ready a-a-a-a-n-n-n-n-s-s-s-s-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-d-d-d-d t-t-t-t-h-h-h-h-e-e-e f-f-f-f-f-i-i-i-i-i-r-r-r-r-s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-t q-q-q-q-q-q-u-u-u-u-u-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-t-i-i-i-i-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n”, said Twilight while still being shaken by Rosa.

“WHY AREN”T YOU ANSWERING ME!?!?!”, shouted Rosa at Twilight.

“No! Down Bessie! Bad Rosa!”, I scolded.

Rosa then calmed down and gently put Twilight down, who looked so shaken by Rosa’s stunt that she was wobbling and her eyes seem to turn dizzily cartoon-style.

“Twilight, are you okay?”

“Y-yeah, I-I just need to lie down”, she then flopped on the floor unconscious.

“………God damn it Rosa!”

“Hehe, sorry”, Rosa chuckled nervously.


About one and a half hours later Twilight came to and Rosa apologized.

“It’s okay Rosa, not much harm was done”, said Twilight as she picked herself up from the floor.

“But anyways as for your questions, we already answered the first one, we don’t know how you got here, we don’t know how to send you back at the moment and what in Celestia is wifi?”

“It’s kinda hard to explain what wifi is, at least without explaining some advance human technology but I’ll give you the very short version”, I then inhaled deeply and pulled out my laptop from my bag, “This is a computer, think of it as an advance notebook/library/entertainment center but mostly the first and third thing. Now there is thing that is called the internet which is basically a giant digital library that people can put and search for anything they want on it, but to be able to access the internet you need a router to send a signal called WiFi”

I knew I said something that greatly interested her, and I’m going to assume that it’s the fact that humans have created a plethora of information in a convenient place… and that her eyes grew to the size of plates when I mentioned that the internet was just a giant library. It was quite funny to see her nerdgasm.

I would've loved to see her awestruck expression for a bit longer, but I still had a couple of questions, “Hello? Is anyone home?”, I waved a hand in front of her muzzle and snapped my fingers.

Still no response. I looked over my friends and gave them a evil smirk and nodded my head to Twilight. I then put my index finger in my mouth and then proceeded to stick said finger in one of her ears. The look on her face. *Gasp!* It. Was. Priceless!

“Aaaahhh!”, screamed Twilight as she fell back causing me and my friends to start bursting into a fit of laughter. I winced a bit as my ribs haven’t fully healed yet but, it was worth it.

Twilight then gave me the cutest mad face I’ve ever seen. Yep… I’m totally going to pay for that later. “Awww come on Twilight. You left yourself wide open for that one”

“*cough*That’s what he said*cough*”

“Shut up Rosa, you too Felipe”,

“Anyway, you ok Twilight? Sorry about that”

She tried to be mad at me, but I guess you can’t really stay mad at this face for that long. “It’s okay, I’ll admit, I did leave myself open for that and it was a bit funny”, Twilight giggled.

“Yeah”, I then cleared my throat, “Anyway another question of mine that I’ve meaning to ask is, what’s with the butt tattoo?”, I asked while pointed to the marking on her flanks which was a purple six-pointed star with five smaller stars surrounding it.

“Oh this? This is my cutie mark”, she said as if it were obvious.

“What the fuck is a cutie mark?”, asked Felipe. I couldn’t have put that in better words my friend.

“A cutie marks is a mark that appears when a pony finds his or her one true talent, mine representing my talent for magic”

“Soooo… a tattoo just randomly appears on your arse when you find something you’re really good at?”, said Ishmael skeptically, “That is the stupidest and weirdest thing I have heard so far. And that is kinda saying something”

“Okay, MOVING ON!”, I said not wanting to start up on the ‘that’s bullshit’ conversation, although it did sound strange but I wondered something. I wondered what would my cutie mark look like? “What other nations are on Equis?”

“Well that is a big subject, but to simplify it I’ll just name some of the major nations to the east, across the ocean is the Griffin Empire. To the south-east are the Dragon Lands. To the south of the Griffin Empire is Zebrica. To the north of Equestria is the Crystal Empire. To the west of Equestria is the Minotaur Lands and the far east is Saddle Arabia”

Wow so apparently someone decided to fuck it and dump every mythological creature, monster and beast into this world. Hope I don’t run into Medusa while I’m here. Well with my luck, I’ll run into something a lot worse, like the Furies or a big ass Hydra.

“A while back you guys called you and your friends named yourselves the elements. What did you mean by that?”

“Me and my five friends each represent a quality of friendship: Loyalty, Honesty, Generosity, Kindness, Laughter and Magic. These six elements are the Elements of Harmony, one of the most powerful magical artifacts known, but about a month ago we had to return the elements to where they came from to prevent the Everfree Forest from overrunning the town and Equestria”

“That is the most cheesiest and kinda cool thing I’ve heard. I mean the power to defeat foes and evil with the ‘power of friendship’ seems a bit ridiculous but that would be cool to defeat them that way, and funny”, said Rosa.

“Well that is all my questions for now, but you can ask me anything when you visit later”, I said while I stretched a bit in the bed.

“Ok Leo, and thank you for letting me learn a bit about you guys”

“No problem, it’s better than you guys fearing us because of the lack of knowledge, you know what they say: Knowledge is power”

Twilight giggled, “That is true, well I’ll see you guys later”

With that she closed the door and left me with my friends, “That went well”, commented Rosa.

“Well it’s getting boring here so I’ll just leave you guys coming?”, said Felipe.

“I would but I can’t for obvious reasons”, I replied.

“That’s too bad now isn’t?”, he said in mock pity.

“Oh go fuck yourself with a branch up your ass!”

“No thanks”

“Ladies calm down, we’ll just leave, see ya later man”, said Ishmael.

“Yeah, see ya”

With that, they left me to die of boredom.

Author's Note:

Not one of the most exciting chapters I've written but here it is!

Like always please give a like, favorite and watch if you both like this and want to read more stories like it. Also if you have any suggestions or would like to see something in a future chapter comment your idea(s) below. I'm always open to them!

If you find any errors please PM me the chapter, line and the error and I'll fix it right away!

Peace!
-TBMF