• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,644 Views, 57 Comments

Lost with Friends: A New World - TheBronyMatrixFilms



After a camping trip gone wrong, four friends find themselves in a strange colorful world full of... ponies?

  • ...
6
 57
 1,644

Chapter 2: Dark Hauntings

Chapter 2:

Dark Hauntings

When I opened my eyes, I was heavily confused. I was at school. All of a sudden I feel someone flick my ear. I looked up to the side to see who is flicking my ear as I see Rosa as she stifles her laughter as she flicks my ear again.

“What do you want?”, I asked her with an annoyed tone.

“Dude, you slept all day”, she said, “You slept in Geometry, World Studies and now in this class!”

“Not my fault that I find class boring sometimes”, I replied as I stretched in my seat. As my eyes wandered a bit I saw that we were in chemistry, the last class of the day.

“We need the credits to pass, dude!”, she urged, “You need to stop being lazy, man!”

“Well, I don’t see you doing anything”, I countered as I nodded at the huge empty space in front of her.

“Stop changing the subject!”, she said with a half annoyed tone.

I smirked at this and said, “I’m not changing the subject, I’m just here talking”

“Quiet down you two!”, called out our chemistry teacher.

“Well, it’s about time to leave anyways, so this conversation is invalid”, I said while glancing at the clock.

“Your face is invalid”, she replied.

“Oh fuck you Rosa”

“No thanks”, she replied with a sly smile.

*RIIIIIING!*

With that I grabbed my bookbag from the floor next to me and my baseball cap and walked to my locker, with Rosa not to far behind.

“Hey, is it still cool that we come over today?”, she asked.

“Of course, I’ve got nothing better to do other than sit around and do nothing all afternoon”, I confirmed.

“Hey guys”, said a tall white teenager with a green beanie hat and Green Bay Packers jacket as he rushed over to catch up to us.

“Oh hey Victor”, I said.

“Hey Mooch”, replied Rosa as she walked a bit slower so she can grab his hand when he got close enough.

“Rosa, meet me by my locker when you get your stuff, I’ll wait for Felipe then we can walk to the parking lot”, I said. Me, I don’t like being the third wheel, especially when my friends' girlfriend/boyfriend comes along. It just gets real awkward.

“Sure”, she replied, and with that they head the opposite direction.

“Alright let’s see… 2534...2535...2536… here we go!”, I muttered as I found my locker. As I fumbled with my lock I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

“Guess who?”, said a voice in a playful tone.

“I don’t know”, I replied with great confusion. As far as I know, no one is this playful with me.

“It’s me silly!”, said the voice as they turned me around. When I saw the person in front of me, it did nothing to lessen my confusion. It was a short hispanic teenage girl, with hazel eyes, long dirty blond curly hair, with a white blouse and skinny jeans. Even if I didn’t know this girl, I found her really attractive.

I guess she saw that my confusion hasn’t lessen and she pouted, “Stop joking, Leo, it’s me Bianca”

This is starting to frustrate me. Although I know a girl named Bianca, but I haven’t seen her for years now. And I’m pretty sure she didn’t have dirty blond hair. Right when I was going to respond to Bianca, Felipe walks towards me with his girlfriend in hand. Honestly, I don’t know his girlfriend’s name or who she is but I recognized her when I saw her. After he kissed her goodbye, he walks up to me and greets both me and Bianca.

“Hey, Leo. Hey, Bianca”

“Felipe, tell Leo to stop playing around”, pouted Bianca.

“What is he doing?”, he asked.

“He’s saying that he doesn’t know me”

“I never said I don’t know you, but I don’t!”, I exclaimed. I was half hoping that Felipe would kind of help me out here, because last I checked, I was single.

“Dude, that’s not cool dissing your girl”, he replied with disappointment, “I see that you still need to learn on how to treat your girl”

Whether if it was a blessing or just more frustration, Rosa decided to walk towards us. Although I told her to come by my locker earlier, which I haven’t opened yet because of the confusion that I’m having with my “girlfriend”.

“Hey guys, what’s up?”, Rosa greeted us.

“Leo is pretending that he doesn’t know his own girlfriend”, replied Felipe.

“I don’t!”, I exclaimed, “The only Bianca that I know was the one from elementary school, and I haven’t seen her in years!”

“Dude, you have to stop playing like that, you're making her cry”, said Rosa, and she was right, Bianca was crying in front of me. That pulled on my heartstrings but, the fact still stood, I don’t know who she is. This was all giving me a wicked headache.

I grabbed the sides of my head with my hands in hope to alleviate the headache but without avail. When my friends saw this they opened their mouths to ask what’s wrong but I cut them off by turning around to open my locker and saying, “Just. Go. Away.”, each word dripping with a bit of venom.

When I got my locker open I noticed something that felt off everything got quiet… It wasn’t that it just got quiet but it was deathly silent. I turned around and noticed that there was nobody in the hallway. Where did everyone go? I highly doubt that anyone, especially a hallway full of high schoolers, can get out of this hallway that quietly.

“Hello?”, I asked tentatively. Silence. Ok this was getting too strange and freaky for me, so with great haste, I grabbed my things from my locker and walked towards the exit that leads to the school parking lot. I hoped at least that I’ll find Felipe and Rosa waiting for me by my car.

When I got to the door, I looked out the small window in it to view the outside world. When I looked outside there was no one and nothing outside in the parking lot. I mean sure, I would of understood if there were a couple of cars missing, but all of them? Well I could see my car, but that's it, no others. I jogged over to my car and noticed that my friends were waiting inside of it, which I found more strange because, I don’t remember that I unlocked the doors for them earlier. Shaking a way my confusion, I opened the door and jumped into the driver seat and started up the car.

“Took you long enough”, commented Rosa.

“Sorry! It’s not everyday that you wake up and realize that you all of a sudden you have a girlfriend”, I said.

“You’ve been with her for about a month now”, deadpanned Felipe.

“I call bullshit on that”, I countered. By now, I drove off the parking lot and into the main road a block down and I’m waiting for the red light to turn green. As I waited, I was debating whether to go onto the freeway or just stick to the roads. By the time the light went green, I took a right turn, then a left turn into an onramp going north-east.

“Hey, should we go pick up Ishmael? Then we can start the meeting earlier”, asked Rosa.

“Not sure, do you know what time he get’s out of school?”, I asked.

“No”, answered Rosa.

“Then text him, I’m not risking the ticket”, I told her.

“Fine!”, she huffed and texted him. Few seconds later, the reply came in with a long ringtone. You guys know the song ‘Baby Got Back’ by Sir. Mix-A-Lot? If you don’t, then I don’t know what to say to you. Anyways, instead of reading the text immediately, she just sat there ‘dancing’ to the song until the song ended. Let me tell you, when someone is trying to dance to ‘Baby Got Back’ while sitting inside a car is the most hilarious thing you will ever see, especially if its Rosa. After that little scene, she read the text and told us, “He said he’s just getting out and to pick him up at his house”

“Ok then, off to somewhere in the north side of town!”, I cheered.

The trip there was uneventful, except when the radio started to go fuzzy and voices started to talk out of it. I couldn't make out much of what they said, mostly because they sounded faint and far away… and the static noise of the radio didn’t help either. Besides the point, the voices said something about a couple of things broken, blood, bones and something about poison. I passed it off as that the radio got some interference with some radio soap opera show… or something along those lines.

When we got to Ishmael’s house I honked three times to signal to him that we were outside. In no time he was out the door and into the back seat of the car.

“Sup’ Ishmael, how've you been?”, I asked as we drove off towards my house.

“Been good man, just can’t wait to continue to record these skits and stuff for the channel”, he answered with great enthusiasm.

“So you guys have any ideas for any new skits?”, asked Felipe.

“How about a pillow war, but make it with a MMA style face off at the beginning”, offered Rosa.

“I like that idea, any others?”, I asked as I turned into an onramp.

“A mexican stand-off with nerf guns or BBs?”, asked Felipe.

“I dunno man, where would we film that?, I asked.

“I don’t know, the park?”, he suggested.

“Na, not enough to give it an awesome atmosphere”, I commented, “How about the creek behind the Halloween store on 27th street?”

“I’m not sure Leo”, said Rosa.

“And why not?”, I asked.

“I don’t know, you guys were saying ‘I don’t know’ a lot so I just wanted to jump in”, she said with a idiotic smile.

I just closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and groaned at the sheer stupidity of what she said. When I opened my eyes, they shot open in surprise. About one-hundred feet in front of me was Bianca, right in the middle of the frickin freeway! How she got there, I don’t even know, but on instinct, I sharply turned right to avoid hitting her. What I didn’t remember was that I was: a) on a bridge going over the city; and b) on the edge of the freeway.

You know what were my thoughts as my car with me and my friends fell quickly towards the ground? They went along the lines of: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!

When we hit the ground with a crash everything went dark.


When I woke up everything hurt. I felt really disoriented. That’s when I noticed that the car was upside-down. What the hell just happened? With a thought, I remembered what happened and my head shot to the side to see if my friends were ok. My stomach dropped when I saw that they weren't there. I quickly unbuckled the seat belt and fell to the ground. With a groan of pain, I crawled out the car and onto the broken glass covered ground.

So. Much. Pain!

Trust me crawling out a car that has been driven off a bridge and that the ground is covered in glass is not a painless experience. So with great effort, I pushed myself up onto my knees then onto my feet. When I looked back to the car, I saw a blood trail from the window I just climbed out of, up to where I was standing. When I looked down on my leg, there was a shard of glass that cut a huge gash on it, that was slowly leaking my life-source.

“Ok it’s just a cut”, I told myself, “A really big cut that has a giant piece of glass in it”

*BOOM!*

Suddenly I felt a drop of water fall on my shoulder, then another. In less than a minute, the rain poured by the gallons. And do you know the worst part of all this is? I couldn’t see my friends anywhere. I limped around the car, the rain making it really hard to see especially when it gets in your eyes. Nothing. They are nowhere to be seen. I started to slowly panic as I continue to look for them near the crash-site.

Right when I was about to have a mental-breakdown, I see a humanoid shadow in the rain walking towards me. With as fast as my injured legs could take me, I limped towards the figure and when I saw who it was my face flushed red with rage.

“What the fuck do you want!?”, I yelled.

“What did you do Leo?”, asked Bianca in a horrored tone.

“What did- WHAT DID I DO!?”, I screamed, wincing a bit as my chest throbbed in pain, “You were in the middle of the fucking freeway, you cunt!”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, what you did, killed your friends, I didn’t drive the car off the bridge”, she said.

“Shut up! They are not dead!”, I yelled.

“They aren’t are they?”, she said in a mocking tone, “Pray tell, they whose bodies are those over there”, and pointed somewhere right behind me. My eyes followed where she pointed, and saw the lifeless bodies on the ground. From where I’m standing, I couldn’t see who was who, but there was without a doubt, these were my friends.

“No”, I whispered.

“You’ve let your friends die, Leo”, whispered Bianca into my ear.

“No! They are not dead!”, I roared, as I limped towards the bodies and can now identify the bodies.

Felipe’s was in a pool of blood that was clear that he was either dead or unconscious, which I refused to believe the former. Rosa’s had a lot of cuts where her skin was exposed and her head and arm were bending in an unnatural angle. Finally, Ishmael’s body looked banged up but other than a couple cuts he looked more or less fine.

I limped to Felipe’s body and flipped him on his back. Over near where his heart should be there was a huge shard of glass that was stained blood red deep in his slowly rising and falling chest. I put my ear on his chest and heard a faint *Thump Thump* of his heart. At this sound my head jumped up and tried to wake him up by shaking him, “Felipe wake up! Come on bro stay with me!”

Instead of waking up I heard him give one last shallow breath, then his chest stopped moving. “No. No no no no no no no! Come on dude wake up!” Tears were now rolling down my face as I saw my friend’s body go completely still, “Come on bro don’t leave me!”

“It’s no use Leo”, called out Bianca, “They’re all dead, at least Ishmael had a small chance to live, but he died while you tried to revive someone who didn’t even had a chance”

With that I quickly crawled over to Ishmael’s body and saw that his chest wasn’t moving. I quickly checked for a pulse that I would never find. I wanted to try to perform CPR on him but I don’t know how to do it correctly. If I tried I wouldn’t be helping at all, I would just make it worse. So I just sat there. I sat there crying at my failure and helplessness. I would of stayed there crying if it wasn’t for the laughter that was emanating from behind me.

“Hahahahaha! Oh Leo, you would of failed even if you knew how to administer First-Aid and CPR”, crackled Bianca, “And all because you drove the car off the bridge, you murderer”

Instead of rebuking her for lying, I just fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands, “What have I done?”, I whispered to myself in horror.

Bianca walked up behind me and I felt a cold wet steel being pressed to my throat, “Shhh, It’s okay”, she cooed, “You will soon join them”, she then kissed me and added, “Good bye Leo”, then darkness.


My eyes shot open then slammed shut as the brightness of the lights blinded me. I then slowly opened them and groan in pain. I realized that I was in an unfamiliar bed and room. I then saw my left leg in a cast and my chest heavily bandaged. I also hear the continuous beep of a heart monitor, which told me I was in a hospital. How’d I get here? Then the door open and revealed my three friends walk in, looking tired as hell. Rosa was the first to notice me awake and said:

“Well it’s about damn time you woke up!”

Author's Note:

Awesome new chapter is up! I felt like I didn't do as good as I could have in this chapter but, I love it either way! :twilightsmile:

Anyways, you guys know the drill. Please like, favorite and leave a comment on how you felt about the chapter (It really helps me know what you like and dislike for future reference :rainbowwild:)

If you see any errors, please PM me the chapter, line and error.

Peace!
-TBMF