• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 538 Views, 6 Comments

Psychotic Love - Fuckmylife4000



To think that a pony and a changeling can be in a relationship is crazy, Hyesterical, maybe even PYSCHOTIC.... Right.

  • ...
5
 6
 538

The Eyes of Red, Blue, and Green.

It had been a few days sense Violentine left ponyville with Lithium to travel together. They went wherever the wind took them having no goal what so ever. They would stop at a hotel here and there when they got tired and wanted to sleep. Although at the rate they were going right now, it seemed that they would eventually be running into a lot of trouble. Hell Violentine was a murderer and Lithium was a changeling, no pony would ever understand Violentine and no pony would ever accept Lithium and no pony would ever care for Violentine. They were both outcasts to their societies, so wouldn't they be sad. The answer was no, they were completely happy with each other no matter what other ponies thought of them.

Violentine was laying on his bed with a newspaper and pen in his mouth, working on a crossword puzzle while he waited for Lithium to get out of the bathroom so they could leave the hotel they decided to stay at for the night.

"Come on Lithium, how long should it take ya?" Violentine asked a bit impatiently, staring at the clock in their hotel room.

Lithium called back from within the bathroom "Don't worry I'm almost done."

Violentine just rolled his eyes and put the crossword puzzle and pen down to get up and stretch his sore body. Some of the hotels that they stayed at had some of the most uncomfortable beds they ever slept on. Valentine then stood up and went to grab a coffee from the counter in the kitchen. He took a sip and stuck his tongue out in complete disgust. "Black." he muttered searching through the fridge for some creamer to find Lithium's coffee, he decided that he would leave it alone. He sighed and just chugged the coffee down knowing that he was going to need the energy for the road.

Lithium trotted out drying off her mane with a towel. She then tossed into a hamper that the help asked them to toss their used towels and clothes, so they could wash and dry their clothes to return them to them once they were done. Lithium went into the kitchen to see that Violentine was drinking her black coffee. Sure she didn't need the coffee, for all she needed, like the rest of her kind was pure love to thrive. But still, she enjoyed the taste of black coffee unlike many other ponies. She favored a bitter taste more than sweet from time to time. Don't get the wrong idea though, she liked sweet things just as much as the next pony but still she favored bitter and she couldn't tell why. She then took an iced coffee with lots of cream and sugar out of their fridge, that she got for Violentine.

"Were you looking for this one?" she asked giggling as she took a sip of his coffee.

Violentine looked at her and asked "Dose that one have cream?"

Lithium looked into his pleading eyes and said "And lots of sugar to." in her cutesy fake Canterlot accent.


They were now heading out the hotel door, with some of their possessions inside their saddlebags. Violentine had some food they bought from a day or two, around 50 shiny hard earned bits, and a shiny knife he received from his father as a birthday present. Lithium had a book titled, The Day Equestria Stood Still, a shiny ruby she found while exploring a cave before she met Violentine that she intended to see for some bits, and a special necklace that she got from a weary old mare that said that the necklace had magical properties. Lithium thought the mare was completely mad but still accepted it.

"So where we heading to?" Violentine asked with complete curiosity in is voice.

Lithium kept trotting and said "There might be a town a few miles out but just to be safe we'll travel about 20 miles north and try to set up camp for the night."

Violentine just smirked and continued trotting, he didn't care where they went. All he cared for was that he was with Lithium, wherever she went. Violentine still couldn't tell what drawn him to her though. Was her beauty, no he saw her even in her changeling form and he could still feel his love for her then. Could it be simply be that it was her hypnotic green eyes controlling him to give her his heart. No it most likely couldn't be that, it was just to silly of an idea. What could it be that attracted him to her. He barely knew anything about her and yet he was desperately in love with her. This thought then made him remember something he wanted to ask Lithium.

"Hey Lithium." he called.

"Yes Violentine." The way she said his name made Violentine feel a shocking feeling surge through his body.

"I've been wandering, what can you tell me of your real life?" he asked curiously.

She stared at him for a bit and said "I'm sorry Violentine but not now, but I promise I will tell you."

Violentine just shrugged but trusted her above all else. Soon I'll know more about her, he thought bringing a smile to his face as they continued on their way.

They eventually made it to a strange forest and decided to set up camp for the night and by set up camp Lithium laid down under the stars while Violentine prepared a fire to keep warmth. Violentine eventually got the fire started, the flames looking like that of a rose letting lose a bright light that shined through darkness of the night.

Violentine then laid down next to Lithium asked "Now do you think its a good time?" eagerness and excitement burning on his face.

She looked at him for a bit and sighed knowing that the time has come to let the truth out about her changeling life and the changeling society itself. "Alright Violentine but you must promise to never repeat this to another living pony."

Violentine nodded his head, showing that she could trust him above any other.

Lithium took a deep breath and told the the story of her, the changeling society, and even her true plan for the future.


Ok where to start, I guess what you must know is the changeling society itself. You see the hive has queen named Chrysalis, you most likely already know about her but have you ever questioned how she became queen. She was not always the queen and the truth is we may never know which changeling was the first. Chrysalis actually became the queen through being born into the green eyed rank like me. All the ranks of each changeling are predestined, just like you ponies with your cutie marks.

The only difference is that all changelings, no matter which one you look at can only have one out of three destinies.

We begin with the red eyed changelings, they are considered to be our lowest class of changelings. Each and every single red eyed changeling are used for either one of two things. If you were a female red eyed changeling, you were caretakers for the offspring of the new generation of changelings. If you were a male red eyed changeling, you were nothing more than a drone to mate with the queen and bring in the new generation. Once the queen was done with you, you were automatically put to death with the satisfaction of bringing a member to the new generation.

Next we move to the blue eyed changelings. These type of changelings are the ones that you ponies are very acquainted with. They are used for either obtaining love and bringing it back to hive or as soldiers that must fight at a moments notice. Nothing really much to say about this group, other than being one of the groups ponies already know about.

Then finally you have Chrysalis and me in the green eyed group. Changelings being born with green eyes are very rare, they are all female and each and every single one of them are destined to become the next queen.

Sadly though Chrysalis doesn't see it that way. She longed to be the queen for as long as she could, executing every green eyed changeling that is born. She kept this cycle continuing for years and years to come, draining lots of love making her stronger than the rest of us. She was nothing more but an evil and cruel queen that barely even shared enough love for the hive to thrive.

Soon though a band of changelings decided that it was time for a revolution, time to overthrow the current queen. These changelings were much brighter than the rest of the hive and plotted a plan to save the next green eyed changeling to be born. They hoped that if the this changeling that was soon to come was given the chance to grow up with ponies that could care for her like their own, that same changeling might comeback to defeat the queen and run the hive with complete and utter kindness for her subjects.

So then when the next green eyed changeling was born, Chrysalis ordered her most trusted soldiers to take it away and murder it in secret. She always did this so that she wouldn't rise any attention from her subjects.

Luckily one of those soldiers were one of the changelings that wanted the revolution. The group of soldiers traveled out to a nearby forest to execute the child in secret but before they did the one changeling that was a part of the revolution brutally murdered the others. He took swift movements dodging every attack his former allies could throw at him.

Eventually nothing was left but severely decapitated changeling bodies on the blood drenched soft ground of the forest. That changeling then used his magic to disguise the child as a regular filly. He then took her to Canterlot and left on the doorstep of a loving couple, he knew that the ponies were very caring and would take her in as her own. The changeling, well I don't really know what happened to him. He just seemed to disappear into thin air.

The child though, that child was me. I grew up with the national ability to sense and feed off of the slightest amount of love from multiple different ponies. Not too much though, just enough from them. Eventually though my secret was discovered my the other ponies and then.....


She paused, and couldn't finish her story. Violentine had many more questions but decided that it would be better to wait for a better time.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you anymore, it would be to painful to remember." she said nearly to tears now.

Violentine then wrapped his hoof around her to try and comfort her, the very touch was capable of sending a wave of love into Lithium. To her it was so excursive, she never felt this much come off of a single pony. It was amazing, impossible, insane, possibly even psychotic to think that a single pony could give off so much of the very energy that her species need to survive. Yet here it was happening right now.

"Well then, I guess your a princess right?" Violentine said trying to make her feel better.

Lithium blushed a very bright shade of pink, "I guess you could say that."

Violentine then asked her, "Well do you have a plan?"

Lithium was very confused " What plan?"

Violentine then looked at her with a very serious look and said " Lithium you have changelings that are waiting for you to return and save them."

Lithium looked down towards the ground and said "I know but what can I do, if I try to return Chrysalis will kill me.", she was very scared and Violentine could tell.

Violentine then held her closer, sending what felt like electricity into Lithium's body. She felt his love rush through, it felt empowering, it felt exhilarating, it felt as if his own love was consuming her instead of the other way around. "Lithium there has to be something we can do."

Lithium couldn't understand it, just a couple days he had murdered one of her own but yet now he is actually striving to save them. Lithium couldn't tell why or how Violentine's heart was so big and completely willing to protect others. She didn't question it though, instead she said "Violentine are promise you we will save them but for right I just want to sleep."

Violentine then felt her scoot closer to him as she laid her head down on top of him. She had fallen asleep and was now completely calming and quite, Violentine held her close and whispered "I know you still have secrets Lithium but for now I'll trust keep you safe until we know what to do." he soon fell asleep cuddling with Lithium under the stars, wandering what tomorrow may bring.

Author's Note:

Ok this chapters a bit shorter than the last one but I think its ok. This was just a little bit of build up on Lithium and also my idea on how the changeling society kinda works. I would also just like to Thank ChaoticLighting for the proofread on this chapter. Thank you everyone that are still reading this as well. I hope for there to be many more chapters but thank you sticking with it for right now.

Comments ( 3 )

Decent, although there are spelling, grammar, and pacing issues.

3976913 I know but I am working on it, thanks though.

i donĀ“t care for any grammar.
I like it but it is to soon to make it my favourite.

Login or register to comment