• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 625 Views, 8 Comments

Necropolis - Fanskapet



Twilight kidnapped and forced into necromantic experiments.

  • ...
3
 8
 625

Chapter 5 Thy will be done

"Captain is everyone in place?" Blackthorn asked, looking down from the platform with disgust at the ponies pressing against each other in the narrow area given to them at the town center.

"Yes my lord, none can escape our steel cage now and even if someone would sneak away I have some extra guards patrolling and searching through the houses as we speak." The captain bowed his head and pointed a hoof towards the guards circling the citizens.

"Good let us begin." Blackthorn smiled, standing up taller and assuming a stance displaying his superiority over them all.
"Peons!! Vermin!! Traitors!! I have come before you today because you have been harboring my enemies!." He Shouted at them as he stepped towards the edge, enjoying the fear exuding from the gathered villagers.
"I have given you freedom, I have let you live your lives as you see fit, yet you spit at me!"

"Twilight I-Im scared." Spike whimpered, grabbing hold of her foreleg and looking at Blackthorn glancing back at them with a wry smile on his lips.

"Ssh Spike it is okay, just hold your ears and close your eyes, I-I say when it's over." Twilight whispered hugging him close.

"Now you will bring me all survivors you have been hiding in your pathetic village!" He growled at them letting his hoof wander towards the gathered before stopping at an old stallion wearing a monocle.
"You the mayor, I give you ...five minutes to speak with your other lowlives and bring me all Equestrians, do, not ,argue, with, me"

"O-of of ofcourse sire I I yes I go now." The mayor quickly bowed and backed off a bit to quickly almost walking into two other stallions to speak with the other elders of the town.

"Now Twilight dear nono dont disturb your lizard I will have no more of his whimpering, tell me how many do you think hides in this village?" Blackthorn smirked as he turned back his attention towards his prisoner, holding up a hoof to make sure she kept hugging the lizard.

"Uh two?" she hesitated, a bit afraid what her answer would cause.

"Such a low number, well we shall see soon." He nodded, turning back to look at the nervous mass of ponies chattering between themselves with glee.

"Captain how many minutes have passed?" He soon sighed, tiring of watching them chatter.

"They have around 20 seconds left." The captain answered with a bow, looking up towards the town halls old clock ticking away.

"Well peons time is out!" Blackthorn said, motioning to his captain to stomp hard on the wooden platform getting their attention and silencing the crowd.

"W-we have them all here!" The mayor quickly stepped forward waving a group of muscular stallions forwards.

"Three ponies?" Blackthorn frowned, looking at the three ponies hastily pushed and carried to the front of the platform.
"And you are absolutely sure not a single Equestrian is hiding in this town beside these three?" He continued with a raised eyebrow.

"I uh yes I am sure these are the only strangers in this town right?" The mayor stuttered, looking around at the others nodding and agreeing with him and to Blackthorns amusement a few even backed up and looked away.

"And everypony else? you do not hide anypony in your homes?" Blackthorn continued like he hadn't heard what the mayor said, looking at the others around him looking at each other nervously.
"It would be troublesome to punish you for lying wouldn't it?"

"Y-yes my lord that is why we brought these three for you." The mayor stuttered swallowing nervously.

"Uh wai-" Twilight tried to interject only to be silenced by a quick glare from Blackthorn.

"Captain can you tell me what you have found in this town?" Blackthorn turned towards the massive captain with a overly dramatic sigh.

"We found 4 other Equestrians hiding behind a false wall in the mayors house." The captain read aloud as he was handed a notepad from another guard, who quickly bowed to Blackthorn and backing off the platform.

"N-no! no you are lying I-I no nononono!!" The mayor screamed as Blackthorn waved forward his guards to barge into the mass of ponies to grab him and drag him away from the rest, eventually silencing him with a black steel clad hoof to the side of his head causing a nasty sounding crack and any ponies nearby to flinch and back away.

"Also one badly wounded mare and another half-dead stallion Equestrians hiding in two different houses." He continued as he watched the mayor get dragged away.

"I must say I am dissapointed, I expected atleast some of you to be loyal, alas punishment must be dealt." Blackthorn sighed dramaticly brushing some dust from his shoulders and taking a deep breath.

"Oh no." Twilight said, as she stood up suddenly afraid what he had planned and refusing to just watch it all anymore.

"Captain I feel generous today let the civilians live ....but take all the foals for the doctor!" Blackthorn grinned, breathing in the fear and despair from the gathered as the guards pushed anypony trying to hold onto their foals or cover their fillies and colts, leaving them sobbing and in despair as the guards walked over to waiting wagons and tossing them inside like they were potato sacks.

"Nooo moooom!"
"Moommyyy!"

"You monster! I can't ugh I kkhkk." Twilight shouted, as she suddenly jumped towards Blackthorn, only to fall to the floor as the black band around her throat suddenly constricted painfully.

"Nooooo! my baby!!"
"Please!"
"Daddy!!
"You bastard!!"

"Foolish mare." Blackthorn said, shaking his head as she fell in a heap infront of him, glancing back at the screaming parents trying in vain to push past the black guards only to be beaten back, most ending in violent and bloody beatings from the guards.

"Please we do anything!!

"Twimfhfhfmmmn!" Spike shouted as he tried to run towards her, only to be silenced by the massive captain lighting up his horn stopping him mid run and walking over putting a heavy hoof on top of him keeping him pinned painfully to the floor.

"Hhhh *cough* hhh." She gasped, as she slowly sat up carressing her throat.

"Know this Sparkle, there is nothing you do to save these children from becoming my new soldiers, they belong to me now, as do you." Blackthorn hissed as he leaned in to her ear, putting a hoof at her chin pushing it up so she would meet his eyes.
"Hate me if you must, just remember who keeps your little lizard alive."

"Well captain I think we are done here, mark the houses of the traitors you know what to do." He said, giving the the town a last look before he turned around and walked down from the platform.

Author's Note:

so had a little problem publishing new chapters saying my signature was 2411 weeks wrong so wtf? anyway new chapter hope you like it

Comments ( 1 )

"Life is change, chaos, filth and suffering.
Death is peace, order and everlasting beauty"

Yeah I think whoever said this got a few things wrong and missed a few for example

Life is change, chaos, suffering, beauty, evolution, love, strength, lazyness, determination, perseverance, hope, trust, generosity, kindness, friendship, aggression, ect(there are far too many things to list in the one comment)

While death is stagnation, order, filth, rot, decay, wasted life, entropy and silence

And then undeath is suffering, chaos, imprisonment, endless rot, stagnation, loss of will

Login or register to comment